The Nokia N91 Plays excellent video!!
Check this out
SE w810 vs. N91 review... SE w810 wins
SE k800 cybershot vs. N80... k800 wins
walkman series wins
cybershot phone wins
so SE already has a good grip on music phones and now more likely its gonna do the same with imaging phones
N91 is good but not quite good enough for the walkman series... Nokia designers challenge yourself...
I am pretty disappointed with the review. So it seems like n91 doesn't live up to our expectations. It still didn't match up with the sony ericsson line up. They are still trying so hard to overtake SE in the music phone genre, and here comes sony ericsson cybershot series with great imaging phones, so nokia better tighten up the competition you're really way behind right now.
What do you mean by high society people???
Think before you say!!
Both are good phones... just gave a comparison between two. If you can't take the comparison, give your reasoning in a sensible way but not B$
How can u even compare N80 with N91?
There is only 1 basic difference. N91 is a huge ugly brick and N80 is a sophsticated model meant only for high society people.
1000 songs at the high bit rate like > 192 kbps where as 3000 songs will be at low bit rate like < 92 kbps???
i dnt mind bout weight, means i wnt have to carry my ipod mini round aswell ;) so s'all goood!
prefer to have a thinner mobile aswell...
anyways back to one of my original q's, how can the 4gb microdriver hold up to 3,000 tunes whereby my 4gb ipod only holds 1,000????? im sooo confused...
No doubt that N91 is more powerful than N80. But more power comes with size :))
>>so...uh...which 1 should i get and which will be more dear on my pocket...?
N80 is fatter in the pocket than N91. But N91 feels bit heavy than N80. 30 more grams!!!
>>n80 comes with a 3.5mm audio adapter...
Yeah it is pain to carry another piece with your phone.
Phone, adaptor & head set??? vs phone & headset? Plugging the pop port to the phone AND 3.5mm jack is a pain than a straight 3.5 mm jack of the headset?
Two more difference ...
1) N91 has a dedicated key on the top to lock the keys . where N80 doesn't
2) N80 memory is 40 MB vs N91 30MB
3) N91 has 4GB Micro Hard disk. For N80 .. you have to buy flash memory.. max of 2GB at this time. MP3 player will take time to access flash memory than hard disk
4) N91 has 314Mhz processor vs ~200 Mhz in N80
so...uh...which 1 should i get and which will be more dear on my pocket...?
Key Differences are ..
1) N80 has a better resolution over N91
2) N91 is far better MP3 player than N80!
3) N91 is bit bigger & heavier than N80
4) N80 Camera is 3.2 MPX vs N91 2MPX
5) N80 is a slider vs N91 form factor
6) N91 has dedicated volume keys. This is not present in N80
7) N91 has 3.5 mm adaptor. Not available in N80
8) N91 has dediated music keys. Not available in N80
9) N80 has a extra Key called music key. Which is absent in N91
10) N80 has a second camera in the front where N91 doesn't
11) N80 Camera has a flash where N91 doesn't
Did I miss any :))
hi, i have also been debating over the n80 and n91 as both are due later this month on o2. I was wondering what the differneces are?
Also it is said that the n91 with its 4gb can hold up to 3,000 songs, how is this possible if the 4gb ipod mini can only hold 1,000.
ps- dnt you just love the song from the n91 tv advert (moby - in my heart) lol
Folks, After debating between N80 & n91 for 2 weeks ... finally decided to buy a N91 & bought it today!!!!!
Following are my reasons to buy N91 over N80
1) I had a 6270. had issues with the slider. so I am not into sliders. Even though N91 key pad palte is a slider which is pretty light & I can live with.
2) High resolution is not a big deal for me on N80. High resolution burns more battery. So ok with low resolution with N91 & have more battery life!
3) I like the real steel contruction of N91 than N80 plastic look. Feels more solid & rich!!
4) 4GB comes very handy.. I can throw away my iPod now. Though there are risks with hard disk. But, hey even ipod is also a hard disk based gadget!
5)Video resolution is same in both. But I heard N80 is having issues wth Video(Pixalated). Camera 2MP is fine with me, no flash is not a big deal for me.
6) I am going to get a black N91 so I think it looks better than grey or chrome.
7) I like the dedicated volume keys & 3.5mm adaptor in N91!
8) Size: I know that it is bit heavy, 30 grams more than a other S60 phone. So I can live with 30 more grams in my pocket given the features it has. Size is almost the same size as 6681 so fine with me.
I will let you all know how it looks when I get the phone!! hopefully good:)
I just wanted to know if this phone has been discontinued coz on the carphonewarehouse site it says it has! any ideas