anyone knew what colours for this display nokia N95 on the back is like Light brown anyone knew whats the names thanks..
@sir nick hehhe agreed!!! Top phone...I dont think there was a phone that dominated this long hehehehe since 6630 perhaps?
sir sokrates pls try downloading at dotsis . com or mobile castle . biz hehe good luck^_^
dear anonymous...you can use even a 16gb without a hitch...according to symbain freaks...now there theory is it could probably run the 32gb without problems...hardwarewise it is simlar to the n96...so....hehehe
still one of the top phones you can buy!
this phone, despite being 2 years old is still better than the best sony erricson!
v.21 is a dream
Did anyone know a site which is about good and playable games for my nokia n95???
If u do then send me more info in my hotmail.,
The Nokia N95 is Mail for Exchange friendly. Can anyone tell me whether the Nokia N81 can do the same?
Anonymous, 09 Jun 2008i bought a new set of mobile N95 with user guide yesterday and without checking i found it mad... moreto all....
to end up your discussions about fake and genuine n95,go to youtube and you can watch the comparisons on Chinese nokia and the genuine nokia..
if your phone is made in china it doesn't mean that it is not original..
there's a nokia assembly plant based in china..
you can watch the comparison in youtube..
hehehe in my opinion, though there is no doubt that n82 has the characteristics which would greatly challenge the n95-1 (albeit more ram and xenon=probably a better choice)
n82 isnt as complete...
n95 offers more, if you consider the minute details that is has over the n82
n95 has additional keys(multimedia keys)
you cant deny that is has a bigger screen also
a more user friendly keypad
btw...if you guys are wondering if you have a genune n95/n82
1.you have wifi=automatically a genuine unit
2. has a real 5mp on board...check whter the viewfinder runs smoothly, or if its framrate is similar to a primitive webcam
4. has tv out=genuine n95/n82
5. is not touchscreen(some fakes are not touchscreens, but you can refer to numbers 1-4 in my list to check whter they are genuine or not)
6. if you can install themes= automatic genuine n95/n82
7. has 3g=automatic genuine n95/n82
8. if you have an n95 and it slides down and can be used for playing videos=genuine n95
9 if you have an n82 and it has a xenon flash=genuine n82
10. wall paper just stays as wall paper and doesnt act as the theme itself=genuine nokia unit
11. if the main menu isnt pixelated
12. if you are familiar with the symbian menu youll see that when you access the submenus it is similar to that f previous nseries models(like when you text, the background can be seen and doesnt have a white boarder while texting)
good luck ^_^
my boss is currentl;y selling fake n95 (aka nokLa or CECT) and a fake n82(which has an apple logo at the back LOL)
and We also sell genuine nokia units thats why I am able to compare
Built-in Handsfree Speaker
Music Player (MP3)
- A-GPS function
- Installed Maps application covering over 100 countries
- Dual slide design
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/WMA player
- 3.5 mm audio output jack
- TV out
- Stereo FM Radio
- Office document viewer
- Push to talk
- Voice dial/memo
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 950 mAh (BL-5F)
Stand-by Up to 220 h
Talk time Up to 6 h 30 min
Misc Price group
sir can u send me "rotateme"and rock n scroll and if possible nokmote.....my email id... email@example.com
thanks in advance
so what,if its xenon..no big deal dude..all nokia phones will be dominated when the new ones come out..and FYI n82 can never beat its record for being the king even if it has xenon and more ram..get it? its THE KING baby..and n82 can never be 1 like it
N95 fairly solid phone. Others might be sexy or whatever good work tool. Only real issue I have buying the voice activation for the navigator and big problem with battery life ie platform gets unstable when the battery gets low and you can kill battery in a couple of hours easily