I've had the N95, for 9 months now, and I must say, that the quality is very bad... I want a N96 now...
Some user say that camera on n95 is very bad,bu i think it depends were did u bought the device,i ve bought mine in italy and the camer is great,but my friend bought it in slovenia, and the camer is not very good, BUY EXPENSIVE DEVICES IN OFFICIAL SHOP, you can alo see the difference in prices.
I am planning to get a nokia N95, but i heard of this phone will get virus easily...once you get the virus and it will spoilt the LCD..is it true??? I need some information about this phone....dear forumers...your golden advice I will appreciate..thx
Hi ppl, Finally i have got my N95 to be used as modem... Airtel(Tamil Nadu) India, Previosly tested on Starhub WIFI(Singapore). What a day, but unfortunately, the speed shows 460.8Kbps which im sure is not the speed. how do u measure actual speed in dial ups like mobile connections??? Any idea guys???
its a very nice phone now u make all of work and play and interesting with ur new N95 ..
Whether you install Garmin GPS on it or not, it will still use the in built gps functionality and battery, so the battery will still die unless you use a power adapter.
Yes it will play movies, but don't expect to watch a whole film once you've had the phone a few months, again the battery will die.
I've never understood the point of watching films on a 3" screen anyway. quickest route to a headache if you ask me!
Yeah as phones go it has one of the best cameras built into it I'll admit, but it's nothing compared to a proper digital camera. Ideal for funny moments I'd say, nothing more.
Biggest dissapointment for me ever.
I hear a lot of good things from friends and the internet about Nokia, I couldn't dissagree more!!!
1. Battery dies quickly
2. Running apps aggrevates the battery problem. (especially maps/BT/media player/internet/wifi/camera) in fact every app
3. Try pressing the middle button without pressing something else, grrr
4. press back 1 too many times and you are in wap, grrr
5. Slider moves easily while in pocket and then battery problems, grrr
6. T9 seems to pick rare words over common ones ie cv over at, grrr
7. navigate through 6 options where 2 should do (but this is nokia for you) grrr
8. Locks up, reboot needed, grrr
9. what's the point in providing maps if you can't use them without paying even more money.
10.vibrate, never noticed it yet.
11.buttons, never quite sure what button I'm pressing.
12.contact editting, to edit address, you've got to go down about 90 other useless fields.
13.Provided Headphones, more trouble than they are worth.
1. Speakers are loud, you won't miss a call, that's for sure
2. BT is lightning quick
3. Proper headphone socket (about time) and good job really because the ones supplied sound like a tin can
4. Syncronises well with computer.
5. works well with hands free kits
Stay away, if this a Nokia top of the range phone I'm not impressed. Don't buy it for the maps, as not worth the money and battery will run out before you're able to use it properly anyway.
ive updated my fones firmware.everythings cooler now but i have one problem wich i cant use my nokia pcsuite any more my pc doesnt recognise my fone anymore:(!!!
does any one knows yyyy?!?!
tanx in advance
how, where and for how much did you get to download a GARMIN NAVIGATION on your n95. Can everyone put any modifications/downloads that are useful or worthy of doing to their n95 and how they did it
The n95 look's horrible and the button's on the keypad are so small you need a magnifying glass just to see them. The picture on the arena here look's better, but when you see it in front of you it look's like a piece of crap!!
simply ea best. 1 thing 4 those ppl who want touch scereen phone 6708 is 1of nokias touch phone. 95 is da given best builtin hs by nokia. Thanks
To all you people who are addicted to all cool cell phones in the whole world.
I'll make it short and simple...
Nokia n95 black U.S.version made in finland cell phone is still the winner folks!
1) The phone really looks cool
2) The phone looks professional as well
3) The phone is an mp3 player (You don't really need an ipod)
4) The phone is a movie player ( Just download divx and some nice softwares that run all kind of movies and you are good to go, again that burries ipod in to the abyss)
5) 5 megapixel carl zeis optics camera that beats most of the digital camera when it comes to clarity of the screen and developed pictures.
6) Wow I just downloaded a garmin navigation on this thing and yes it works and its quick too... beat that folks!
7) Symbian is all over the net now and thank god It's not something you have to search really hard just to fill up your cell phone with some cool stuff.
8) Screen is incredibly clear! Especially watching movies from it and video and pictures as well!
9) Size of this phone is just right not too small and not too big or not too long
10) MADE IN FINLAND = original!
There folks! You guys shhutt the helll up and admit that this is still the coolest phone ever! n96 is a mistake except for the 16gb internal hard drive. And if you think that Sony Ericsson X1 will be beating this phone, Not true!
Sony Ericsson x1 is ok phone with a touch screen and everything but the phone is awkwardly long! If symbian will be realising some touch screen in the near future, then they must re-do the n95 and make it a touch screen and but don't change the style of the phone. And throw that 16gb too for the hard drive and the phone will be 100% perfect! Right now the n95 is still the winner but only 99% rating in my judgement!
beware of fake N95, dont have 3G and no video call and also no WLAN
hey got the n 95 to day people say batterie notlast long if u get a new one give it at lest 9 hrs charge it will say charged in aprox 30 mins but u need to condicion the batterie if i have any problems with mine i wil update this text
Had this for a while and its one of the worst phones ive ever used. The camera is horrible. Ive dnt recommend this phone.