also nokia n95 is the best phone on the market so what if it doesnt have touch screen...it has everything else....dual stereo speakers, 5mp cam, dvd quality video(30fps), symbian os(some phones doent even have os like samsung and most of sony ericsson) and it got inbuilt gps...tell me a phone greater than this and with a higher rating than this!!
if ur phone crashes often its your fault for buying made in china or made by nokia....made in finland crash like once a week or so...so who ever is complaining jsut go and get a made in finland and thats it!!!!!!
Worst phone ever, great features nokia, yeah i'll give you that, great features. if you could use them, it would be even better. This phone crashes far to often, i have returned 2 already, i would not recommend this phone to anyone, it's bloodly annoying
The Battery Life Aint That Bad You Know!! My Samsung D900 was ten times worse for battery life, personaly i aint had a nokia phone for years, Dont Like Them!! ive been a loyal SE and Samsung User. But I Just Love This N95, I Think That Nokia Have Reliased that they have some tough competition out there now.
Always Use The GPS Satnav
With a Car Battery Charger Buy From 02 £9.99 or £7.50 with staff discount.
And Buy a Unversial Phone Holder From Car Phone Ware House @ £7.99
Does The Trick for me and the phone never Dies
dont be deceived by nokia hypes, N95 IS NOT the best on the market look elsewhere
look i don't know how thousands of times i read on this website about phones crashing and doing things they shouldn't .......
TAKE IT BACK YOU HAVE AT LEAST A 12MONTH WARANTEE
the n95 is a brand new phone, there are teething problems with all new technology. often a software upgrade will solve most of these problems and is covered under your warantee it wont cost you a penny.
we had here in Iraq , but the starting price was 1100$ , but now it is only 650$ , i am wondering "WHY" ??? is there any weak point in this bloody imazing phone !??!?!?!
please ifyou have nore infor ,feed us back ...
i wish i had $1000 spare to buy one its the god of all phones and what computers have become
just brought this phone in india for 34000 rs ..have sum questions ---
1) wen i slide the phone up for the music slider the screen tilts ...if i want to bring back the screen to regualr north-south position i again have to tilt the slider down to get the keypad ....is there any way in which we can ajust the scrren which ever way we want without the slider movement ???
2) also i have seen wen i put the headset into the slot and dont turn on music for sum time and keep the fone as it is the screen again tilts ......as in TV position shows in AD ..if i want to bring the screen back to normal ( north-south ) i have to slide the slider to open keypad ??? so same question can the control of screen be done without slider movement ???
3) which is a good wireless headfones for this ( like motorola e6 ones ) i dont want jabra kinda bluetooth headset ..i want for both ears ???
4) wats A2DP .....can we charge the fone thrue bluetooth headset ???
5) i dont get satellite connection even in open for GPS ?? what shoud i do ???
P.S.: I forgot to mention that my phone is Made in Finland!!!! So the problem is not where it has been made( finland or china)... the problem is the Phone. I wish i had my E65 back because i had no problems with it.
I've been waiting for this phone untill september and i had my expectacions very high because, man "the perfect phone". Now after using it for almost a week... i have problems with it. It restarts when i least expect it, many times when i'm in the middle of a conversation!!!! Many times when i pick up an incoming call or i initiate a call, the other person can't hear me. Last night i felt like throwing it into a wall but the only thing that stoped me was the high price i paid for it. So...my onest opinion is: It has everything But it has Nothing. Nokia... Why make a phone with Everything in it if u can't use it's basic feature: talking. And that's the opinion of a very dissapointed Nokia Fan.
What I meant by the BMW bluetooth question was not whether it "works" as I'm sure it does, but some phones are fully compatible ie with address book etc and some are limited. Has anyone tried it? Thank you. Otherwise, Sony Ericsson K810i it is then!
i heard the n 95 battery life is suck some one pls give me a run down of that
i just bought this phone an hour ago just got home and now charging its a really beautiful phone hope everything works well my set is made by nokia
is made by nokia ones from china as well?