i wish i had $1000 spare to buy one its the god of all phones and what computers have become
Which countries does the nokia gps system cover. Name all 100 countries
just brought this phone in india for 34000 rs ..have sum questions ---
1) wen i slide the phone up for the music slider the screen tilts ...if i want to bring back the screen to regualr north-south position i again have to tilt the slider down to get the keypad ....is there any way in which we can ajust the scrren which ever way we want without the slider movement ???
2) also i have seen wen i put the headset into the slot and dont turn on music for sum time and keep the fone as it is the screen again tilts ......as in TV position shows in AD ..if i want to bring the screen back to normal ( north-south ) i have to slide the slider to open keypad ??? so same question can the control of screen be done without slider movement ???
3) which is a good wireless headfones for this ( like motorola e6 ones ) i dont want jabra kinda bluetooth headset ..i want for both ears ???
4) wats A2DP .....can we charge the fone thrue bluetooth headset ???
5) i dont get satellite connection even in open for GPS ?? what shoud i do ???
P.S.: I forgot to mention that my phone is Made in Finland!!!! So the problem is not where it has been made( finland or china)... the problem is the Phone. I wish i had my E65 back because i had no problems with it.
I've been waiting for this phone untill september and i had my expectacions very high because, man "the perfect phone". Now after using it for almost a week... i have problems with it. It restarts when i least expect it, many times when i'm in the middle of a conversation!!!! Many times when i pick up an incoming call or i initiate a call, the other person can't hear me. Last night i felt like throwing it into a wall but the only thing that stoped me was the high price i paid for it. So...my onest opinion is: It has everything But it has Nothing. Nokia... Why make a phone with Everything in it if u can't use it's basic feature: talking. And that's the opinion of a very dissapointed Nokia Fan.
What I meant by the BMW bluetooth question was not whether it "works" as I'm sure it does, but some phones are fully compatible ie with address book etc and some are limited. Has anyone tried it? Thank you. Otherwise, Sony Ericsson K810i it is then!
i heard the n 95 battery life is suck some one pls give me a run down of that
i just bought this phone an hour ago just got home and now charging its a really beautiful phone hope everything works well my set is made by nokia
is made by nokia ones from china as well?
my phone was n95 and just switched it today to nokia5300.. was that a wise decision?
Hi All, I'm fr Jakarta. Frankly i dont like nokia either, but this stuff amazed me. Thank God, I've no bad experience like rebooting or hang. GPS works fine even when its raining. I tried the office app, music, camera, video, TV connection, no problem. Browsing internet also good even its not a touchscreen. There's not much compatible software at this moment, i hope it will be available soon. I'm looking for other video player and a callcheating for my alibi :). Last but not least, its only 120 gr. So I tell you guys, its worth to buy.
Do you know how can we increase loudspeakers volume of the radio. FM signals of the N95 very weak when you compare it other Nokia phones.
its true all made in finland are fine and are not crashing like the ones made in china or made by nokia
Phone is GREAT, and if yours has a problem it is probably because it was made in China or Thailand or Bangladesh from a 9 year old girl on 50p a day! Slave labour is bad. ACT NOW TO STOP IT. RETURN YOUR PHONES AND DEMAND A PROPER N95!
ffs stop complaining it freezes crashes...look all of you should have waited for made in finaland and you wouldnt have no problems...in cyprus here they released the phone on 16th made by nokia(china in other words) i went to the shop to see it and didnt buy so i got mine from uk a friend bought for me and send me a made in finland and i go it on the 20th...so i waited and won and who ever waited to get made in finland also won because made in finaland is way better made in china....my phone crashed once and i bet ppl who bought made by nokiw crashed like 3 times a day or so!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think N95 is the best phone for people who
prioritize in the order of on photos/videos, music, and GPS... not for business people who depend a lot on web surfing and documents viewing and editing.. the biggest flaw of this phone, no touch-screen.. a very difficult way to navigate on web pages..
Five Reasons to Love the Nokia N95 (and Five Reasons Not to)
1. The GPS is really GPS "and not some assisted-GPS that Spring and Verizon have in their phones." There's a huge points of interest database, but turn-by-turn is a $10/month subscription.
2. The 5MP camera with a Carl Zeiss 2.8/5.6 autofocusing lens is superb. There's a little bit of grain and the shutter lag is "horrendous", but there are great controls for ISO, white balance, and so on.
3. Lifeblog. Post any text, video, or image you take with the phone directly on your blog. Sweetness.
4. The media player is straight-forward, the speakers are "unreasonably loud", and the N95 boasts plenty of file support, both in terms of music and video.
5. "Extras." There are so many "included apps", it's not even funny.
On the downside:
1. Battery life on the N95 isn't good, especially if you make use of all those toys.
2. HSDPA high-speed connectivity won't work with Cingular's network as it is designed for Europe.
3. This phone is sluggish with a laggy OS. Blame Nokia, blame Symbian, or blame them both.
4. It's chunky and junky. "The world's most powerful handset is also the thickest modern phone without a QWERTY."
5. It's expensive. $750 is a lot of money, so we might have to wait until a North American carrier subsidizes this puppy.