ffs stop complaining it freezes crashes...look all of you should have waited for made in finaland and you wouldnt have no problems...in cyprus here they released the phone on 16th made by nokia(china in other words) i went to the shop to see it and didnt buy so i got mine from uk a friend bought for me and send me a made in finland and i go it on the 20th...so i waited and won and who ever waited to get made in finland also won because made in finaland is way better made in china....my phone crashed once and i bet ppl who bought made by nokiw crashed like 3 times a day or so!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think N95 is the best phone for people who
prioritize in the order of on photos/videos, music, and GPS... not for business people who depend a lot on web surfing and documents viewing and editing.. the biggest flaw of this phone, no touch-screen.. a very difficult way to navigate on web pages..
Five Reasons to Love the Nokia N95 (and Five Reasons Not to)
1. The GPS is really GPS "and not some assisted-GPS that Spring and Verizon have in their phones." There's a huge points of interest database, but turn-by-turn is a $10/month subscription.
2. The 5MP camera with a Carl Zeiss 2.8/5.6 autofocusing lens is superb. There's a little bit of grain and the shutter lag is "horrendous", but there are great controls for ISO, white balance, and so on.
3. Lifeblog. Post any text, video, or image you take with the phone directly on your blog. Sweetness.
4. The media player is straight-forward, the speakers are "unreasonably loud", and the N95 boasts plenty of file support, both in terms of music and video.
5. "Extras." There are so many "included apps", it's not even funny.
On the downside:
1. Battery life on the N95 isn't good, especially if you make use of all those toys.
2. HSDPA high-speed connectivity won't work with Cingular's network as it is designed for Europe.
3. This phone is sluggish with a laggy OS. Blame Nokia, blame Symbian, or blame them both.
4. It's chunky and junky. "The world's most powerful handset is also the thickest modern phone without a QWERTY."
5. It's expensive. $750 is a lot of money, so we might have to wait until a North American carrier subsidizes this puppy.
This phone will never be on telstras next g and as no one else has hsdpa in australia it seems pointless, hsdpsa only on 2100
How reputable is this site: http://www.better-phones.bravehost.com/
N95 here is only 300 euros = $410. Is this a scam or what? I emailed them and they say the minimum you can buy is 2 phones for $750 which I think is really really cheap. Looks fishy to me.
The phone freezes far to often for my liking.The e90 has sufficient RAM but it's a brick!brick v n95 and reboots-style counts so n95 is the only option.
is there any way the SMS message alert can be set to repeat until the mesage is opened?
Quick question, Anyone knows why does it take so long to connect to GPS in USA?
How can you call people dum just because they want to multitask?!Maybe you are not to sharp yourself.As it happens many people browse,listen to music and perhaps take a picture at the same time so I think it's fair comment to complain about reboots.
can any body tell me ,is this phone have any indian maps or have all cities or just metros like new delhi?
Hey mister big, i'd like to se u carring a bag full o electonics, a camera, a mp3 player, a phone, a game console, a pda(for gps navigation)and mutch others just to match the performance of the nokia n95. The N95 is a very classy phone, extremly well equiped the only setback is the batery life(about 2 days)(i know because i actualy own a n95). So please feel free to comment aboust somthing after yo actualy know what you ar talking about. thanks
this is for all the dum ppl who keep crying that there mob keep crashing. i have been using it for abt 2 weeks n mine didnt crash coz i dont open to many application at same time so to check how many application r open press the menu button for full 2 sec n it will display all the aplication running at the background. so stop complaining n learn to use ur mob
@ Big Bag Boy
Man N95 is N95 you got it?
I hope you got it.
i recieved the nokia n95 the first day it came out and the camera is bloody amazing
Great phone,got from O2 unlocked with 1 gb card loaded uk maps. rating 10 !
Best Mobile Imaging Device: Nokia N95
TIPA Awards: 2007
Chasseur d'Images - France
Professional Photographer - United Kingdom
Photomagazin - Russia
Fotovisie - The Netherlands
Fotographia - Italy
The N95 is an Awsome phone!!
The More i use it the more i love it!!
My gf got me the phone on saturday, for my brithday she works at 02 so she got a great deal, and the best of it, 02 are supplying the N95 with 1GB memory Cards with the Uk Maps already downloaded on(included), so you shoulded recieve any data charges! with in the GPS Mode.
The Main problem with this phone is lack of Memory Ram. So Dont Open To many Applications at once or the phone will freeze. you can tell is an application is open beacuse on the menu screen there'll be a little circle icon above the Menu icons. Make Sure You Exit application properly.
GPS (Maps) As No one Explained to me and its not mentioned in the Manual, The First Time you try to locate a Satalite for the GPS It Can Take up to 7 Mins and you need a mininum 3 Satalites Detected with Single Strength.
Does Any one know if a can Add the Saftey Camera Database to my GPS Map?