asrar, 02 Jan 2009is it better tha iphone 2g or not?You know what would be better? A Nokia 2100, that would be a much better phone for you
n95 is still the king of all nokia phones...... n96 sucks..i have n96 and i regret having it.. it usually turn off and hang...
I had this phone prior to getting a Nokia N96 which I regret. The N96 has a poor battery requiring charging on a daily basis. As the N95 8gig battery is too big for my N96, I'm stuck and will get rid of my N96. Regarding the N95 8 gig, its an excellent phone with a superb battery. I would definitely recommend it to you all. Ensure though that you go to the Nokia website and update the software immediately to avoid any freezing or slow responses. I'm off to lick my wounds. I'm going to get rid of my N96 with the next two weeks. I'll get another Nokia- maybe the E71 as the battery is awesome. AVOID the N96 at all costs and warn others.
I agree NOkia n96 8gb is still the king of N-series.. I still love it, is soo classic, n96 and n97 cant bet that... :) keep it up N95
This n95 8gb is de fone, imma buy it wid no 2nd thot. nuttin wil s.u.c.k. if so lemme s.u.c.k wid it!
anyone please help me, i planing to get a new phone, and i am very confusing which phone i should get now.. my option is, NokiaN95, N95 8GB, N85, or the 5800Xpressmusic.. please anyone tell me which is the best phone of these 4 options..
There's a N95-3 version that allow microsd cards and you can use up to 16 GB of storage instead 8gb like N95-2 so maybe consider this before you buy.
can anyone tell me how to get rid of the start up tone with orange? and when a picture is taken it keeps asking me to upload to orange album,can you get rid of this option ???....thanks
I have N95 8GB for about 10 months.
To those who complain about the battery: the battery lasts about 3-4 days and nights with normal usage, but if you play games and listen to music and the same time it drains the battery 2 times faster then just listening to music.
- If you take some pictures with flash it drains battery.
- When you record a video in 640x480 of course it drains the battery faster!
- Also don't forget bluetooth switched on, it drains battery.
- When you connect the phone to the pc with the usb cable, disconnect it after finishing because the usb connection drains battery.
- When listening to music the headphones consume less battery than the phone's speakers.
- If you are in a zone with poor signal, the phone consumes more battery to try to connect to the network.
- If you play with the phone all day it drains battery because the screen is lit up a lot of time.
- If you use the phone indoor use a smaller brightness for the screen, because it consumes less battery (Settings->Personalization->Display).
- If you connect to internet or to a wireless network it consumes more battery. After you finish browsing make sure you close the browser so that the wireless connection is closed.
im looking to buy this phone, have read some good reviews and comments.... all i want to know before i do buy is, will i need to have 3G or WiFi or GPRS activated on my service (Vodafone, Australia) to use the GPS features on this handset comes with the receiver & maps app pre-installed?