Sorry 'Pepsi' but I also think the battery on this is good. Mine usually lasts a little over a week, 2 days more than my k800. I use it regularly and altough I do not pertinaciously attempt to wear down the battery, I am a frequent user of the internet, camera and music facilities embeded in what I believe to be a terrific mobile.
Bought one last month and sold it last week... primary reason being that I had been using a Treo 650 before this... and was too addicted to a touchscreen... just couldnt get used to clicking buttons all the time. Not that apart from that the phone is great... it has LOTS of shortcomings... will list them down:
- Its HUGE... if you put it in your pocket... expect to have a bulge in it all day. Its a bit irritating to have that. My Treo did that... but at least it was fast and had a touchscreen.
- Call quality is good... but signal quality is aweful... there were many times that the phone used to tell me that I am out of network in the middle of Delhi... or used to refuse to make a call saying "Connection error" or "Network error"... very disappointing coming from a Nokia phone
- Hogs battery... I used to talk for about 15 minutes a day with about 5-6 photos and 10 minutes of internet usage... thats it... and I had to recharge every 2 days
- The keypad feels like it is coming out just after a month of usage... seemed to be getting loose
- Camera is good... but takes a long time to click as well as to start
I guess since Nokia tried to put everything into one phone, they screwed up a bit. Will let you know when I purchase the new phone and how it does.
"1)you mentioned about the voip. how did you access this get this program?"
- if you will use VOIP, make sure you connect thru Wi-Fi. 3rd party applications such as Fring can be used to call ur friends online on Google Talk and Skype. Other applications like iSkoot and Gizmo can be also be used for Internet calls.
"2)where did you get the asia maps?"
- There are pre-installed Asia maps for N95 8gb. I think that is the NavFONE. But it is a trial version, so you still need to purchase that.
Good,very good phone.One demerit I noticed that using this phone we can't to record the calls means conversations.
I don't want to go to the Phillipines tyvm, I'm fine where I am.
But I will prove my point, you are the only one who says they battery lasts that long everyone else who has posted here says the battery is an epic fail.
come here in the philippines and i'll lend you my phone to test it yourself.. just tell me where to meet up and i'll show up.. i bet..
need help, i can't download themes on my cousins n95 8gig. always says certification error. pls help me. thanks...
FILIPINAS tells lies about his/her N95, no battery would last that long if you do that every day for 4 days... Especially not the N95
im from the phil too and i have some questions.
1)you mentioned about the voip. how did you access this get this program?
2)where did you get the asia maps?
onething more i want to say that it sucks that they dont put all options in one mobile its not our blame that they want to sell all kinds i rather sell 1000000 of new technology that buy 100 of each one without satisfactory for customers
hello guys! i wanna know if vresion 20 is available for ruropean version and if it is where could i get it? cheers
thank you very much im about buying n95 8gb after your advice thank you and God please calm my heart about the diff on payment lol
yeah i had this phone and i have a friend who own a n82.. when we compared the loudspeaker sound quality it beats the n82 in terms of loudness and quality.. better choose this one and also the screen size and quality matters.. better choose n95 8gb..
whats better this one or n82 im confused after i heard that n82 hasnt good sounds on mp3