I'm an owner of a cellphone store. I compared all the phones from iphones to windows mobile phones. They all served different purpose. But I want you guys to admit this. This phone raises the bar.. "Feature-wise" this is the best phone right now. I know you want new interface because you're used nokia but admit it guys. This is the phone right now. But you know what I sold mine,.
In most dedicated camcorders/cameras they have screens of 120,000 pixels or more.The qvga of 80% of most mobiles is 76800 pixels and thats why photos look better and crisper on the lcd screens of dedicated devices but why??,,i looked up specs of my dads cannon camcorder because the lifelikeness of photos at only 0.8 megapixel and wondered WHY? but the specs said 2 inch screen, 12 bit polysilicon 120,000 pixel lcd display so even the colours are only 4096 colour?? So it must be the pixel count,,we want more denser screens please not more colours...
ehhhH !! it iz da best yet :p
i've recently got ma dreamo n95 8 gig
bt i want u guys, 8 gig userx, to suggest me some
1."softwarex n applicationx"
dat vl b sure to enjoy ova here!!! plx plx plx plx assist me !! or mention ne
2."sites or links"
frm whea i could luk fr da result ....
also, mention some
dat r fun to play ova phone...
n kinda other stuff for efficient use !!
plz assist at ur earliest n oblige!!
Tho the K850 still takes video in crappy QVGA resolution! SE need to learn.
The N95 8gig is a fantastic device so stop your fanboy ranting and deal with it!!
guys let me put the arguement to an end.
k850i is better than n95 - and yes were not supposed to compare both because theyre made for different purposes. But let me tell you why k850i is better than n95.
k850i at least does one feature in superior than any other phone - the camera
the n95? even the 8gb? it tries to accomodate everything but each feature available in it were no superior at all.
camera? obviously not.crap stability, flash
8gb memory - duh expandable for others
size - as big as my old grannys wallet
battery life. sssshhhiiiiiiiiittttt
build quality. cheap nokia plastic
OS. symbian my ass
k850i is technically considered as camera as its bearing the cybershot logo and thats what the handset is intended to be and people recognise that.
whereas N95? ok N95 8GB? called a computer?????? are you kidding me? computer? WTFFFFF.... whats the basis? symbian?? wifi???
you can download call recorder for recording calls, look into www.nokiasoftwares.net
Sorry 'Pepsi' but I also think the battery on this is good. Mine usually lasts a little over a week, 2 days more than my k800. I use it regularly and altough I do not pertinaciously attempt to wear down the battery, I am a frequent user of the internet, camera and music facilities embeded in what I believe to be a terrific mobile.
Bought one last month and sold it last week... primary reason being that I had been using a Treo 650 before this... and was too addicted to a touchscreen... just couldnt get used to clicking buttons all the time. Not that apart from that the phone is great... it has LOTS of shortcomings... will list them down:
- Its HUGE... if you put it in your pocket... expect to have a bulge in it all day. Its a bit irritating to have that. My Treo did that... but at least it was fast and had a touchscreen.
- Call quality is good... but signal quality is aweful... there were many times that the phone used to tell me that I am out of network in the middle of Delhi... or used to refuse to make a call saying "Connection error" or "Network error"... very disappointing coming from a Nokia phone
- Hogs battery... I used to talk for about 15 minutes a day with about 5-6 photos and 10 minutes of internet usage... thats it... and I had to recharge every 2 days
- The keypad feels like it is coming out just after a month of usage... seemed to be getting loose
- Camera is good... but takes a long time to click as well as to start
I guess since Nokia tried to put everything into one phone, they screwed up a bit. Will let you know when I purchase the new phone and how it does.
"1)you mentioned about the voip. how did you access this get this program?"
- if you will use VOIP, make sure you connect thru Wi-Fi. 3rd party applications such as Fring can be used to call ur friends online on Google Talk and Skype. Other applications like iSkoot and Gizmo can be also be used for Internet calls.
"2)where did you get the asia maps?"
- There are pre-installed Asia maps for N95 8gb. I think that is the NavFONE. But it is a trial version, so you still need to purchase that.
Good,very good phone.One demerit I noticed that using this phone we can't to record the calls means conversations.
I don't want to go to the Phillipines tyvm, I'm fine where I am.
But I will prove my point, you are the only one who says they battery lasts that long everyone else who has posted here says the battery is an epic fail.
come here in the philippines and i'll lend you my phone to test it yourself.. just tell me where to meet up and i'll show up.. i bet..
need help, i can't download themes on my cousins n95 8gig. always says certification error. pls help me. thanks...
FILIPINAS tells lies about his/her N95, no battery would last that long if you do that every day for 4 days... Especially not the N95
im from the phil too and i have some questions.
1)you mentioned about the voip. how did you access this get this program?
2)where did you get the asia maps?
onething more i want to say that it sucks that they dont put all options in one mobile its not our blame that they want to sell all kinds i rather sell 1000000 of new technology that buy 100 of each one without satisfactory for customers