Some of them Korea, some of them Finland..But phone is phone and works same way..I have same n95-4 for USA 3G, and it is great...
n95 8gb v20 update still not available in the uk i've just tried to update without success.
I baught the N95-4 8GB US3G from Dell and it was authentic Nokia but made in Korea, can anyone confirm if all the US N95 8GB are Korean and if Nokia may be outsourcing all their phones now?
Nokia N95 8GB V 20.0.016 update with changelog:
* Automatic Screen Rotation (ASR)
* Support for new combo memory added
* Improvement when creating a voice call from WAP page.
* Improvements to embedded video functionality in browser.
* Sending email via browser flash plug-in improvements.
* Mail in HTML format handling from Gmail IMAP server improved.
* WLAN connection stability improvements
* BT connection stability improvements with certain BT headsets
* USB connection stability improvements
* Voice call handling improvements after certain type USSD message receiving.
* Stability improvements to gallery for case when there’s lot of content in Gallery
* Improvements to switch application
* Voicemail icon handling improvements
* Localization corrections
* Deletion of all contacts now possible even more than 6000 contacts in phonebook
* Start-up functionality improvements
I have bought the N95 8gb from an auction site, I should be receiving it on Monday. From what it seems, I have made a great choice, but can anyone tell me, can this phone work on a 2G (I think its 2G, the network that allows you to send MMS and browse wap sites) network with Vodafone Australia? Or will I need a new 3G sim card?
with the N95-8GB new update you dont need rotate me it has auto rotate the update is version 20.0.016 see if you can get that
appreciate you sending me the rotate me application as signed plz on my email:firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks for your help
Hello 2 IMPORTANT things I noticed in this phone:
You can only have 20 themes in the "THEME MENU", and not anymore (considering there is 4 preinstalled themes).
You can't erase them (even when it says you can in the HELP option).
IMPORTANT please, does everybody notice this too? :S
how can i transfer my songs from mass memory to phone memory please ?
Battery life is great on N95-8GB, im using about all day by talking and web sites, but still it works great..
Hey everybody. My main concern for buying this phone is the battery life, some say its rubbish some say its good, well if u use it normally how does it performs? does it restart all the time ?
HI, I have N95 just 3 months ago and for some reason it broke in half. I wonder where can i send it to get fixed. thank you... I heard that only Nokia company can get it fixed. Do you have any suggestions?
that mobile is gr8 and everything but the battery is rubbish it doesnt even last more than a day without doing sh*t with it...i think nokia should have made a mire compatible battery with a cellphone with so many options...dude nokia fu**ed up a little bit on this one
is it just me or does the screen tend to be less fragile and kind of harder for the 8gb version than the other n95?
I just bought this phone a few weeks ago and i must say that it is really good and lives up to it's name! I love all it's features! better get one guys!!!
good day everyone.need your help guys.i want to know whether is it possible to delete entries from lifeblog without deleting pictures from my gallery? thanks in advance.
hello n95 8gb users.. I have a question
what can you say about the sounds quality of n95 8gb through headset?? Is it good(clear and clarity, loud enough, with bass???? tnx in advance.. your answers will be appreciated..