I just got this n95 8gb and have to say is a perfect phone,the ram,interface response,memorey,the camera,etc.what can I say its a all in one phone that no competitors has matched yet.So for those that is looking forward on getting this phone don't hesitate.
PS: has anyone used the night mode in the camera settings yet?? just try takeing some pictures in night mode and it can't auto focus,is this the case???
Any help will be great .....THXXX
do anyone got the idea that when nokia is going to launch touchscreen in n95 8GB??
Mate, my YM st_jorge999. Si w0QQ meron din yun YM! RotateMe Beta 5 the latest, added features -> Setting HIDDEN APPLICATION can now be turn ON & OFF and now comes with HELP Documentation.
Rotateme5 latest version??? Ano difference between 4 and 5?
..go to your App Mgr. then removed your selected program such as Theme.
i think this made the theme erase... thanks...
still erasing some...
Mate, here are some leading Anti-virus softwares for mobile phones:
1. F-Secure Mobile Security http://www.f-secure.com/products/fsms.html .
2. Trend Micro Mobile Security http://www.precisesecurity.com/mobile-phone/trend-micro-mobile-security-30-for-symbians60-3rd-edition/ .
3. Norton Smartphone Security http://www.symantec.com/norton/products/overview.jsp?pcid=pf&pvid=nss1 .
@ ALL NOKIA MATES,
Good news!...RotateMe version 2.0 Beta 5 is now available for FREE (No need for donation)... http://www.bysamir.fr/rotateme/ . But still you have to Sign it.
Locate your Download application (pre-installed on our n95-2) then open it (you need to have an internet connection)...some applications will start downloading. You will find some useful applications like F-Secure Anti virus and N95 games.
Mate, go to your Themes Help Documentation... Menu/Tool/Settings/General/Personalisation/Themes/General...then Option then select Help. Some themes need to be uninstalled properly in order to be erased. If things don't work..go to your App Mgr. then removed your selected program such as Theme.
mate, go to your themes help documentation... menu/tools/settings/general/personalisation/themes/general...then option then select help.
anybody who knows how to delete the themes installed..
i dont know how to delete it in the personalisation-themes-general. it is still there even if i already deleted the one i instaled in the mass memory.
waiting for the help....
@pied piper & never mind,
Mates, this might interest you with regars to GPS http://www.gsmarena.com/google_maps_no_longer_needs_gps-news-373.php .
Hi, just a few questions,
1. it says in the review that the GPS does not support any 3rd party applicatiopns. Is this still the case or has it been changed?
2. it also say that i could download an office editor. does anyone no where from?
3. does anyone know of a torch i can download for this phone?
4. does anyone know of an application that allows me to password certain private files/folders?
1. I also have read this article about GPS non-3rd party support application because Nokia uses their own dedicated GPS receiver. But contradict to what I have found, Aspicore GSM tracker application using is compatible with N95. Pls visit here http://www.aspicore.com/en/tuotteet_tracker.asp?tab=2 .
2. N95-2 came with pre-installed Office Document Viewer. but for editing features, you'll need to purchase similar to this Office Document...see here http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/software/item/MobiSystems_OfficeSuite_S60_3rd_Edition.php .
3. Torch is a Freeware that can be found here http://www.smartphoneware.com/torch-for-s60-3rd-edition-product.php .
4. For securing your documents and other applications, you might want to try Advanced Device Manager. pls visit here http://www.webgate.bg/products/adl/ .
In general, you woudln't be able to install UNSIGNED sis file unless you acquire a certificate from Symbian Signed World. In the process of Signing you will be given a certificate based on your IMEI (This is sort of restriction). To know more about Signing in, pls visit here http://www.gosymbian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=757 . OK mate, post your email and I will send you the UNSIGNED SIS file of RotateMe version 2.0 beta 4. Again you have to sign this sis file before you do the installation.
GPS is a navigating & guiding tool use to track down or pin pointing the location where you want to go to with the use of maps. For tracking other phone, i think you're going to need an application. See here http://www.aspicore.com/en/tuotteet_tracker.asp?tab=2 .