Please let me know how to set up properly to record phone conversation with N95 8gb. Thanks for the help.
Thanks a ton,st_jorge... for answering my query. Now I can buy this phone tomorrow without any worry of transferring contacts.
Mate, reboot your system or reset your phone. Make sure no other application is running in your background (press MENU button for about 2 secs to see running programs. EXIT or CANCEL if there's any). Perform again the transferring/sending files. Your problem could be due to LOW MEMORY RAM!
can any1 tell me when we slide dwn and open media keys why music player doesnt open automatically.we have to press play key to open music player . it does in n95-1 why not in n95-2 .is there any settings
Mate, from what I've been hearing N95-1 hangs frequently and the issue of low memory RAM makes N95-1 less responsive. I would suggest that you go for N95-2 brandnew & with warranty! Good Luck!
I have N95 8GB. I don't have much files in the phone...maybe about 240mb but when I asked mate to send some vdo file, about 12mb into my N95 8GB, the phone give a message said full memory need to delet some files off first ! that is weird because I have plenty memory left!...anyone know WHY ?
That's ODD mate! But you're right...pictures taken should be saved automatically as JPG. Can you tell me the EXTENSION file name of the file that you've copied to your computer? e.g. January.DOC, February.JPG, Marxh.TXT
please help me!!!
i have a nokia 6300...not too happy with it...
i want a N95...should i get the 8GB version or the normal one....
Post your email and I will send you the UUNSIGMED RotateMe version 2.0 Beta SIS file together with N95 Acclerometer plugin.
Note: In order to work this application, you must SIGN it. Instruction on HOW TO will be included in my email.
Nokmote unsigned version will be out on end of December this year.
Where can I get the nokmote and rotateme for this pfone? I don't have a credit card, so I can't donate...
you seem to be quite an expert. can you help me out with a tiny problem?
i took a few photos from my n95-2 and was hoping to copy it to my computer but when i did receive the file, there seemed to be no format. I couldn't even find a program that would allow me to open my pictures. i'm abit confused. i thought they'd automatically be saved as a jpg format?
Mate, to find your Product Code...see here http://europe.nokia.com/A4305060 .
There's no way you can occupy the whole standby screen with an Image. This thing refers to WALLPAPER just like in the computer. Unless, you prefer to have your image set to as a SCREENSAVER! Pls note: The issue regarding the orientation of screensaver will remain in Landscape!
Thanks mate! keep in touch! I will make an experiment! hahaha!
Hahaha! Mate, I wouldn't say this N95-2 is 100% BUG FREE! For now, I haven't experienced any problems and hoping NEVER WILL! LOL! Mate, I'm not very much into Camera features but those problems with vibrancy, saturation, contrast, brightness etc...I believe it can rectified thru configuration or settings.
hi...this is a great phone..i think im gonna buy it..
i have one question: is n95 8gb louder than n73? pls answer...thx
Yes, N95-2 can be synchronize contacts, calendar, notes, emails with Microsoft Outlook using NOKIA PC SUITE connected via USB data cable, bluetooth or infrared! On the other hand, N95-2 has this feature to copy all contacts from sim to phone or vice versa
1. - How do I copy the spiderman 3 movie to my pc? or least change the format?
2. - What is rotateme? Everyone has it but i don't know what it is and I want it too!
3. - Is there anything anyone can give me to update the software on my phone?
1. Just like IKONN have suggested earlier in his post, the easiest at fastest way to transfer files from phone to computer is with the use of PC Suite connected by USB data cable. File format of video in our phone is either MP4 or 3GP which can be played with NOKIA VIDEO MANAGER. If you're planning to put the video files into DVD then you need to convert them to VOB file in order to play your movie in an ordinary DVD player. You can use Xilisoft video converter or other leading video converter softwares.
2. RotateMe is one of the latest craze programs that change the orientation of the phone display through motion. Normally, we have the portrait mode but with RotateMe you can have your display, menu, programs, games, video opened in landscape by rotating the unit and vice-versa. See the video http://www.bysamir.fr/rotateme/
3. Software update normally refers to firmware update. The latest update is 11.0.0...the site for updating http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4226014 . Pls check your Product code before proceeding with the updates.
NOTE: I'm still using the original version of firmware 10.0.021 and have no intention of updating unless it's necessary! Updating firmware wouldn't guarantee 100% BUG FREE. If you're not experiencing any problems with your present firmware...then stay with it!
Once again, can anyone tell me whether this phone can sync contacts with microsoft outlook? I'm changing over from O2 atom to this phone. All my contacts have been syncd from O2 atom to my pc... and O2 atom cannot tranfer contacts from phone memory to SIM memory... hence sync of contacts between this phone and pc are required. Please help! Thanks.
Ok, just tried it again, I see everything on the N95 8GB from the PC... no PC Suite running, no nothing, Windows XP Pro just detects it as a "aRemovable HDD Drive"... don't know about Vista, tho, haven't used it yet... I think I'll wait for Vista till they fix some of the bugs, at least lol
And I think I'll contact Nokia on Monday, have their opinion on this matter, and will post it here, if they answer.