JOJO, 23 Oct 2008Don't make a WAR between (nokia & samsung) it's wrong,In all my life i never bought a samsung ... moreCOOL maan...I get the point You are 100% right..Nokia is the best company...
thank you very much...you make want to buy nokia for ever..............
Don't make a WAR between (nokia & samsung) it's wrong,In all my life i never bought a samsung mobile...why?...because samsung is not like NOKIA...Nokia has a global market you can repair you phone in any place in the world..you can buy accessories for it also the software is available on the net .. Nokia give you the best mobile phone software (Symbian) and the best computer programe (Nokia PC suite) with (video maneger,music maneger,converter,back up,software updater,map maneger,application installer,PC sync) and give you all the support you need, ALSO don't forget the great mobile programs and games and themes that you can find it easily on the net,Nokia provide you A (HIGH-END) stuffs (mobiles,headphones,battery.....) and a good price and good warrenty>>>>>>>>WHAT I WANT AFTER THAT? its a cool company works for my pleasure why i buy from another company FOR a game that work on that phone and didn't work on the Nokia, I DON'T BUY A PHONE FOR GAMES I WANT TO USE ALL ITS FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE IN ANOTHER THINGS,I WANT GOOD SUPPORT,I WANT GOOD MATERIALS,I WANT GLOBAL WARRENTY,I WANT AVILABLE EASY SOFTWARES.NOKIA GIVE THAT I DON'T WANT SOMETHING ELSE.
I HOPE YOU GET THE POINT AND UNDERSTAND ME.
THANKS FOR READ.............
(copy from previous posts)
It's so sad since Samsung Innov8 was posted as #1 phone rated on gsmarena.com with design, features, and performance average of 8.8 just days ago. All of a suddon the ratings drops!! Hmmm.. It does show we have some Butthurt Nokia fans
Samsung GT-i8510 INNOV8 vs Nokia N96 vs Nokia N85 : Hardware Performance
CPU Platform :
- Samsung GT-i8510 : TI OMAP 2430 450MHz, 128MB RAM
- Nokia N96 : STMicroelectronics Nomadics STn8815 264MHz, 128MB RAM
- Nokia N85 : FreeScale I.MX31 369MHz, 128MB RAM
Jbenchmark 1.0.1 Total Score :
- Samsung GT-i8510 : 4997
- Nokia N96 : 2796
- Nokia N85 : 3232
Jbenchmark 2.0.1 Total Score :
- Samsung GT-i8510 : 532
- Nokia N96 : 358
- Nokia N85 : 548
Jbenchmark 3D HQ Score :
- Samsung GT-i8510 : 873
- Nokia N96 : 155
- Nokia N85 : 195
Jbenchmark 3D LQ Score :
- Samsung GT-i8510 : 979
- Nokia N96 : 283
- Nokia N85 : 380
Jbenchmark HD Gaming Score :
- Samsung GT-i8510 : 956 (29.0 fps)
- Nokia N96 : 127 (4.2 fps)
- Nokia N85 : 166 (5.5 fps)
- Samsung i8510 : Standard, Li-Ion 1200 mAh, Stand-by Up to 310 h, Talk time Up to 8 h 30 min
- Nokia N96 : Standard, Li-Ion 950 mAh, Stand-by Up to 220 h, Talk time Up to 3 h 40 min !!!!!!!!
- Nokia N85 : Standard, Li-Ion 1200 mAh, Stand-by Up to 360 h, Talk time Up to 6 h 50 min
- Samsung GT-i8510 INNOV8 has faster hardware performance at the same level with Nokia N85, while Nokia N96 is the slowest.
- Samsung GT-i8510 INNOV8 fully utilize the potential of the 3D graphic accelerator. It is an absolute requirement for processing the camera, video recording, decoding and playback. Nokia N85 and N96 can't handle this perfectly because the lack of graphic accelerator.
- Samsung GT-i8510 INNOV8 are the best gaming phone today. U can enjoy your 3D or HD games running perfectly in 29 fps, while Nokia N85 and N96 only can run below 10 fps. Thank's to dedicated hardware graphic accelerator.
jason, 22 Oct 2008the nokia n96 is for 70 grand i bought it but the battery sucks it dosent even stay one day so... morelolz, you know today i plan to buy this but when i read ur statment this only shaskaa , then i reverted back.becoz this not good one day battery....
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hi "50", i dont think all this negativity will help anyone seeking real help in regards to the N96. All ive seen on here is you slagging ppl off. if you love the phone keep it private. I can see from your posts that you get real upset. I can understand the feeling but calm dowm "DAWG".
the problems with this phone is that it is too slow the design of the number keys is wrong as they are all joined together and the batery is not big enough. i was far happier with my n95 8gb. i have just exchanged my n96 for sony ericsson x1
I have had the n96 for 2 weeks and I love it!!!! Great design, good specs...no sofware glitches other then the ringing tones not working properly...but after having the sony ericsoon k850 its nothing!
Anonymous, 22 Oct 2008Nokia is Toyota they are everywhere for everyone from kid's to grandparents.they will lose all person who have buy nokia mobile
zeshan, 23 Oct 2008nokia have same models, like copying the previous modelNo! dawg they changed it u tell me does n95 and n96 look the same...
Does any other N96 user have the same problem as I do - I keep getting a message 'no network coverage' or sometimes just a restricted access to the internet. I can have three phones on the table and they will all connect with no problems. The N96 just will not. It is also very slow opening applications tho to be fair once open speed is not an issue and the battery life is not the problem that we were all led to believe it would be. It's just this antenna problem that spoils it. Anyone else found this or am I just unlucky?
really happy with this phone, no problem at all.
and navigation with Nokia maps works fine and fast.
Very happy I changed my mind and bought N96 instead of inov8