[deleted post]dude i think u using ur n97 very soft,i'm using it very hardly, some times it get too slow,
maa bro how can u tell it owesome ,lol
1st of all try to get the maximum use of ur 4n and then put ur comment................/
maybe you don't have a credit that's why you can't make a call...try paying your bills on time!?!
just a comment...
how can i eliminate this problem, when making a call its says check the operator service
its very pretty... the big touchscreen slides open for a full qwerty keyboard! the stylus dangles from the phone like a silver keychain so it looks kewl and when u need a stylus you just detach the cap and viola! u got a stylus! who can complain about the 32G internal mass memory? i have recieved alot of compliments about how beautiful my phone is. yes it is a high-end phone but deffinitely worth it!
I want tell all the persons that Nokia became bad company becuase care about options only without care about fundmental points
port for charge faulty, software issues all over the shop...., touch screen faulty at times. Not even a year old and all these issues..... Over it!
reply me can i increase the drives memory, like c- drive. my c drive memory is always shwon very low memory and i cant downlode any softwere or applications.....i alredy have internal memory 32gb.
my c drive shows in 15mb,
d drive in 30gb
and sd memory means e drive shows in 8gb..
waiting for your responce
please suggest me wat to do if softwere got corrupt?
can pc suit or softwere updater and ovi store help me in this regards...
Anant, 10 Jun 2010I m using N97 since 8 months..i think it is the best phone one can get in this price..accordin... moreLook and learn everyone...
GSM Arena should provide a seperate tab named "Complaints". Most of the comments made here, for whatever phone model, are complaints.
I enjoy learning about constuctive user opinions, such as this one, which lists the good and bad from an actual specific phone model user.
Most people do not have the convenience of first using a phone they intend on purchasing, so constructive feedback, good or bad, helps us who are considering to purchase the phone model for ourselves.
With regards to what's been said in this specific user experience, as a fellow N97 owner, I will agree with all mentioned.
I purchased the N97 because I started a business. I have a 5800, but was unable to view my document attachments via my e-mail. Under this pretense, I went ahead and purchased the Blackberry Bold 9700. But the biggest problem I had was the missing touch screen. So, after less than a month, I opted for the N97.
The buggy software I sorted (mostly) by updating the software. But I will admit, the phone still has its flaws. So, here, I'll try my hand at a user review in the form of 'The Good & Bad' side to the Nokia N97:
1. The easy to use 'copy/paste' feature Nokia's kept since the days of the 6600 and NGage. It allows users to copy text from notes or sms and paste them things like Facebook or calender or basically anywhere you need to type. If you need to send a call me back to anyone but can't remember their number, copy the number to clipboard easily, and paste them in your dialler and send, etc.
2. This QWERTY keyboard is awesome. Well spread out keys minimalises errors. After less than a month, I type by only looking at the screen, as I've done while posting this opinion.
3. When the N97 is running well, it runs very well. I have avoided loading too many after market software, for fear of slowing the phone down. I've seen this happen an many handsets I own or have owned.
4. The user interface is still a dream. Never do I find myself having to search around effortlessly looking for what I need. The 'Search' feature is not limited to what it searches.
5. The 'Switch' is very good. To be able to select what you would like to send to your new device is good.
6. The Tilt screen. It's by no means a Nokia feature, but it is top notch.
7. Build quality. Put any Nokia in your hand, compare it to any other, and you will feel the difference. Not just the actual phone, but also the accessories, down to the rubber coated cable on the charger.
1. The Software. Where to begin? ;-) Run too many programs at once, the phone WILL freeze. Nokia did fail when allocating a 434Mhz processor with only 128Mb RAM. What this means is that, perhaps the processor might've handled the software, it lacks enough RAM to be allocated to each open program. How I wish I could upgrade the hardware on this device.
2. The battery is not that good. I use this device like I've never used another. Modem, sms, mms, WAP, news feeds, Facebooking, Twitter, e-mail (all of which runs in my device's background) but I find myself having to charge it atleast twice a day!!!
3. The camera is not as good as my 5MP N82. Shading from the flash and automatic light changing during video clips.
Anyway, this could go on forever, Good and Bad, well, not so much the bad :-) but I will leave it there. I really do hope this will help any future purchasers. Weigh up the options, the N900 is already becoming old news, even though within the next month I should have one in my pocket.
I will still be looking forward to whatever the good folks at Nokia throws my way next.
i hv the one n97(32GB) it too slow, dmn it im gonna buy X6(32GB) plz anyone reply me.......?
This is the worst mobile I've ever had. The Nokia N95 was/is far better, despite the aging software and hardware.
calabradorm, 15 Jun 2010i heard this phone has a bad response touch screen.....whats your experience guys?I find the touch screen to be pretty responsive. It is a resistive touch screen, so I find it is better suited for a stylus than your finger tip. Still, it is very accurate when using your finger tip to select items. Dragging items is more difficult with your finger tip. When I have to drag across the screen, I just use my finger nail. You will notice this when playing solitaire. It is much easier to use a stylus or finger nail to move the cards around than with your finger tip.
this is not a good phone. it always crashes. and the hardware is to much for the software. i should have gotten an iphone.
i heard this phone has a bad response touch screen.....whats your experience guys?