Good News For N Series Lovers In India,
Nokia N900 Is Going To Released Very Soon In Indian Market.Which Will Create Earth Quake In Mobile Industries And Mobile Markets.
Good News For Nokia N97 Users,
Nokia Is Going To Release New Software Firmware Operating System Version 30 Very Soon With Many Advanced Features And Softwares Which You Have'nt Thinked And Dreamed About.Which Will Be A Father Of iPhone And Other Brands.There Are Many Mixtures Of N97 Symbian Operating System Version 9.4,Series 60 Rel.5 And N900 Operating System Maemo 5 And iPhone Operating System (Based On Mac Operating System).This Device Will Be Completly For Music Lovers And For Bussiness Men Too.There Are Many Improvements Like User Friendly,Can Be Operated From One Hand And One Finger,Quick Response,No Hanging Problem,No Need Any Hard Reset,Many Special Visual Effects,Excellent Many Speech Themes,Multi Any Documents Reader,Multi Any Music And Video Player,Advanced Web Browser,Many Special Features For SMS,Flicker Free Video Shooting,Advanced And Updated Software For Video And Still Shooting Like Sony Digital Video And Still Cameras,More Battery Backup In Same Standard Battery,Li-lon 1500 mAh(BP-4L),More Power Saving Operations,Advanced Special Multi Scrolling Features Like Horizontal And Vertical(Kinetic At Present),Special Lighting Effects In Display And Touch Sensetive Buttons And Battery Charging Indicator Light And Qwerty Keyboard,Display 3D Effects,Fast Multitasking(Many Softwares Can Be Operated At A Time),More Features For WLAN And GPRS And Bluetooth,New Improved Nokia Maps,Amazing More Advanced And Improved Home Screens(With Special Visual,Audio And Scrolling Effects)And Many Many More Extra Updations.This Nokia N97 Device Is Again Going To Hit The Market.Which Will Be A True Value Of Money.So Ready To Enjoy The Hand Made God Gift From Nokia.
bought it 2 days back
v.10 - sucks
v.12 - ok ok
v.20 - makes me remind of iphones touch sensitivity :D:D:D:D:D:D and callibration
Hi everyboy, I have a question. I need to read PDF files, this device has this feature? If not anybody knows what telephone has this featur?
Thanks in advance.
How do we start using the nokia sip/voip client with v20?
recetly nokia release sip voip setting appolcation for s60v5.x for n97 and 'mini
I want to know what is the use of this file?
and what is the voip service provider is popular? Gizmo5? Anything else?
arovios, 27 Nov 2009Typo error. What i mean is all the files failed to be transfered to the phone's & mass memorie... moreif you are transferring files via usb, you can just copy and paste files from your pc to your phone. you will get to choose exactly what folder you have saved them in. also, what file explorer are you using? the native file explorer is pretty poor and you can't see all files/folders. maybe your files are there on the mass memory but you just can't see it. you could get a free file explorer like y browser which is much better than native one (just google it).
I have following few questions about symbian phones as I used to use normal phones for a while and recently came to Nokia 5630 which I'm very happy with. But still there are points which are not clear to me regarding symbian phones and I would appreciate if somebody can help me on this.
1) How to add smileys in sms?
2) How can I organize my contacts as i can see both the no as well as the callers name. (Now I can only see the name. But I think it'll be better if I could see the no as well.)
3) No of shorts cuts we can insert in short cut bar is only 5. And I want to add more.. How can I achieve that...?
4) When I push the switch off key (below the cancel button - in normal phones the red colored button that we use to cancel all the applications and come to the main screen) when I push that button I am getting a menu which has "switch off!" as the first choice... I always accidentally push that and have to restart again manually. Is there any way to modify that action?
5) In normal S40 phones we have an option to add a "favorite recipient" to send sms and with just a one click we can send sms to that person... (When considering the fact the no of sms I sent to my girl friend within a day... This option is something I really really want...! I know you guys have faced the same problem and found a solution)
6) Default font type for sms is very very ugly in all symbian phones.. I hate it and I want the same font type as Nokia 5220. How can I do that...?
7) In picture viewer when I'm watching photos in full screen I can't go to next image by pressing next button.. I can play it as a slide show and watch it's going or else I have to open each one by one to look. How can I change the picture viewer so that I can see the photos in full screen navigating my own.
8) All the files I receive through Bluetooth I'm receiving as a bluetooth message and I have to open and save it another time... This is frustrating when we are dealing with so many bluetooth files... (In normal phones it's very easy... Files are received just like they are and not like damn bluetooth messages...!)
9) I can only save 999 maximum no of sms in my sent folder (default it's only 100) and it's RIDICULOUS... In my previous 5220 phone I had more than 5000 sms in my sent folder and now I can't even synchronize them to this new symbian phone... How can I increase that no 999 to 999999999 or more...??
10) Is there anyway to add most frequently using applications to the main menu...? Because each time i am supposed to go to main menu then applications then installer bla bla to open your favorite application and it's frustrating... (with the fact that I can't add more than 5 short cuts in desktop this is so annoying...)
So far above are my problems... They may seem bit silly but sometimes I go crazy annoyed by them...
Please if you guys know some solutions for above, please answer...
nyx, 27 Nov 2009My cousin uses Rogers says this happens to her as well, it could be the connection in your bui... morethanks for the answers, however, i'm getting edge pretty much everywhere!! even when i'm driving...
Anonymous, 28 Nov 2009Can you go on Facebook?yes its one of their few apps
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2009Can I edit Word and Excel docs in N97?yes but you have to buy the full version
Nokia sip voip setting application for s60v5 finally arrive yesterday at forum nokia
Typo error. What i mean is all the files failed to be transfered to the phone's & mass memories. How to select to save files to the mass memory?
Wda, 27 Nov 2009what are the reasons why the web scrolling is not smooth? Is it because of the crappy coder at... moreJust got a N97 today, i tried to transfer files usind the usb cable, but files never failed to trensfered to the mass menory. I can't even see them in the phone's menory too. Is there any setting to be done?
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2009In terms of web browsing, the iphone is superior IMO. The new firmware has sped up the phone, ... morewhat are the reasons why the web scrolling is not smooth? Is it because of the crappy coder at nokia? Or something else?
is samsung omnic hd web scroll smooth?
jen, 27 Nov 2009you guys prefer the n97 or the n900?I have N97 and haven't had the chance to play with N900, but here's my 2 cents. The N900 is undoubtedly the more powerful phone and is a multitasking beast, but for me it's too powerful. I simply don't need to have 15 apps running at once - 3 or 4 do me fine and N97 performs this well. I'm also into getting apps for my phone (even though many are just about useless), and a big downside of the new Maemo OS at the moment for me is the lack of apps. Also, apparently the N900 doesn't support portrait mode (except during calling) - a big downside for me as well. If you're a power user, then it's a no-brainer - the N900 is perfect.
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2009Can I ask you some questions
I am not a n97 owner yet
I have not tried the v20 firmware ... moreIn terms of web browsing, the iphone is superior IMO. The new firmware has sped up the phone, but I would still recommend downloading another browser (eg Opera Mobile). It's faster and provides a better experience than the native browser. In general, I do think that the iphone provides a better user experience.
As for multitasking - I regularly use Opera Mobile, Nimbuzz, music player at once and don't get any problems. I find that 4-5 running apps is ok, but you might run into problems if you have much more than this.
It's not the native Skype client like Nokia promised, but Fring just this week has offered Skype video calling. It works like a charm. Until the proper Skype app comes, this will do me fine.