Anonymous, 31 Jul 2009Guys has any1 of you tried the TV-Out on the N97? i did and no signal at all...:S plea... moreEither the phone is not responding or it's the cord. If it's under a month old and w/ Optus u can't take it back and a Tech will look @ it, if it's faulty you'll get a new one. Over a month and it just get's sent to be fixed :)
Hey... I heared that n97 have many lagging problems..but I wanted to know is that true and does it really freeze or laagg plz..any have the phone and tried it tell his opinion...!!
i have used n97 and very happy with performance.can any one guide me how to download skype on n97?
"i" vesion will be released next year not in nokia world 2009
nokia: you have contribute so much to resistive community
now it is time to care about capacitive community
iPhone is good unfortunately it is maded by apple
we want nokia n97 HD!!!!!!
Waiting .................... Buy e72 or e55 e52 if you can't wait
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970The site is not working! And I wrote that site, do you want to copy?
I'm currently looking at the N97 as my next phone...I txt alot! How is txting on the N97? easy to get used to? condidering you don't have a conventional key pad..
I have only 156 phone book contacts when i'm trying to enter new one its showing please delete some data from phone memory c.
2. GPS is not working properly.
3 mail for exchange faciltiy is not there.
I can not watch youtube on any website. For example, i can not see any youtube clip on : womworld.com
Could someone help me with this problem? Thanks alot
i dont know how to turn on the transition effect in my N97. any1 reply to my email, email@example.com.
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2009ofcourse its better than the sirroco, its even better than the E90 lol i switched from the... moreThe e90 looks like an awesome phone as well.The specs say the e90 inner 4 inch screen has better resolution then the n97.Some people think the e90 qwerty is better.What do you think?
Getting my n97 tommorow with free garmin navigation installed on it.
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2009its nice phone to use the only problem is the bettry it doesnt last 48hrs if u use facebook remove it also the wheather app n turn breathin light off n u should get more battery
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2009Guys has any1 of you tried the TV-Out on the N97? i did and no signal at all...:S plea... moredude i have tried tv out on my n97 it works very well i watched x men on the tv out .nothing special required , only thing is that you have to use a video out cable given by nokia only no other cable works
For the past 2 months the same (repeated to death) "reviews" and comments/questions have been asked on this forum. Most by peole who have only read a N97 review or seen a picture of the phone. As a N97 owner, please let me give you some feedback if you are interested in buying it.
1. Colour. If you can't decide between black or white, take the black. If you don't like the black, take it back and trade it for a white handset.
2. Slow phone. BS. Screen is very responsive- no problems here. If you still wonder - go try it for yourself.
3. Battery. Runs out in a day? Sure, if you surf the whole day and use most functions all day (new phone syndrome). Mine lasts 3 days with regular use - calling and the odd website (plus bluetooth on 24/7).
4. GUI. Yes, it is not a Palm Pre, but it is good and it works - bottom line.
5. Expensive. Yes, if you want a cheaper phone with less features there are hundreds of handsets out there. You pay for what you get. 5MP camera, 32GB storage, WiFi, BT, GPS, FM RDS, Compass, FM Transmitter etc... All this tech does not come cheap.
6. Apps. Most apps you will ever need comes with the phone. Maps, music, video, photo, etc, etc, etc - what do you need that is not on the phone
Bottom line - you don't like it, don't get it - very simple! No skin of anyone's ass.
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2009Guys has any1 of you tried the TV-Out on the N97?
i did and no signal at all...:S
i'm try it at my DVD in my car
by ole tv cable (n96)
working very god
but the color not good like n96
just try once agine and tell u the resulte
GUYS GUYS!! we all love nokia, we are definetly all enthusiastic about the N97. I am a nokia fan myself BUT: what about the Camera Lens Cover scratching issue?? could we hear we nokia n97 users have to say about it? i havent had any scratches so far, but we need to find out the truth.. even if it hurts!!
Any more trouble?
Look at to this site Nokia fans!