bhaviii123, 26 May 2010can anyone tell me how to sign apps(.sis,.sisx) plz!!! i am pissed off plz help me plz!!you may find how sign apps from here http://www.symbianfile.com
bhaviii123, 26 May 2010can anyone tell me how to sign apps(.sis,.sisx) plz!!! i am pissed off plz help me plz!!You must go to www. M o b i l e s m n i a . c o m (no spaces) register in there to be able to discover all you need about your signings and crackings!
Jay, 27 May 2010my n97 mini has a problem with a message. when i received the message it doesn't show the nam... more or you have set your contact list to display phone's and sim's contents that's why there are duplications of number entries.
it is most probable that you have double entry for the phone number entered in your contacts...you should only have 1 number so that the name appears when a text or call is received
my n97 mini has a problem with a message.
when i received the message it doesn't show the name
even the number is already in the phone contacts.
it only shows the number.
can anyone tell me how to sign apps(.sis,.sisx) plz!!! i am pissed off plz help me plz!!
and.... the battery for vivaz pro 7 vs 12 (h) . but the memory for the n97mini 75mb vs 8gb (internal)
i think the vivaz pro is the n97 mini killer: 1.434mhz vs 720mhz 2.VGA vs 720P (video) 3.128ram vs 265ram 4.3.6mbps vs 10mbps (HSDPA) 5.none vs Powerv SGX (graphic hardware) 6.none vs scratch resistant surface 7.not big diffrent in the price the only two things that the n97 mini have:1. video call camera vs none 2.Stereo speakers vs mono
Is the N97 mini can be connected to TV?, Because I tried to connect it using the TV out Cable of my 5800xm,but it said " not compatible device attached." Dont know what to do.. any one who has an idea guys?.. Tnx
..., 26 May 2010some of the things u said i disagree... i have n95 8gb also. 1. i agree, n95 8gb have bette... morein addition, i accidentally dropped my n97 mini twice on the floor and not even a scratch or a bump on the metal rim, kudos to that.
Chaitanya, 26 May 2010I had N95 8GB, which I used for almost 18 months. I then bought N97 mini. I stopped using N97 ... moresome of the things u said i disagree... i have n95 8gb also.
1. i agree, n95 8gb have better loud speakers but better sound quality in headset.
2. my n97 mini screen lights up when i received text msg/s then the menu button blinks constantly and stop blinking when i open the message.
3. i can edit mine.
4. my screen response quickly when i text on the screen.
5. when i open my favorite contacts, it tells me whether to call or send text messages.
6. i agree... i open mine gently
7. i never encountered that problem
8. i never encountered that problem too
9. when i dial a friend's number, it will show their name first, then their number and then name.
i guess you just haven't updated your phone's firmware/software and if you did so, maybe you just got a bad unit from the bunch.
I had N95 8GB, which I used for almost 18 months. I then bought N97 mini. I stopped using N97 mini after 1.5 month of usage. I had some usability issues with N97 mini compared to N95 8GB.
1. Loudspeaker quality is very poor compared to N95 8GB. You can't hear the loudspeaker output in heavy traffic (in Hyderabad, India).
2. When I get a message, I expect the screen to come to life for a second or so (which was the case in N95 8GB). But N97 mini gives a very small light, which you can observe only if you are in a dark room with absolutely no lighting.
3. The phone book doesn't allow me to edit the labels. I can add the labels, but I can't edit them at all.
4. Touch on the home screen is very slow. For example, for me to type a message I have to open the slider and go to landscape mode. Once I go into that mode and touch a shortcut for messaging (on home screen), the messaging takes about 3 - 4 second before it opens.
5. Favorite contacts: When I have favorite contacts on home screen, I expected it to call them as soon as I touch them. But, it opens the phone book. I have to then press dial again for me to dial them. If that is the case, why bother having a favorite contact list. You can as well use fast dial.
6. Slider opening gives you a feeling that you might break it open. It's not as smooth as in N95 8GB.
7. The most annoying this is that, once in a while the ringtone changes and goes back to Nokia's default ringtone.
8. Picture of the caller doesn't come up always. It comes most of the times. But, sometimes it doesn't show the picture at all.
9. Say, you are calling someone. N97 mini ends up just showing their number instead of their names sometimes.
1. Battery life is very good compared to N95 8GB.
2. Basic photo editing is very intuitive and easy to do.
3. Lot of preloaded useful applications and movies (3 movies: Spiderman, Da Vinci Code and My friend's wedding)
nzioka, 26 May 2010i know!!! but whiere is the factory???!!! which country??!!Mine was designed in Finland, made in China!
nzioka, 26 May 2010i know!!! but whiere is the factory???!!! which country??!!I think is made in Finland
it's awesome N97 mini is better than n97 cause the n97 u have to press hard on the screen but on this phone u touch only not press hard is the best phone
what ever you want m, 24 May 2010well nzioka the nokia n97 is made in a factory as is all mobile phone's ;)i know!!! but whiere is the factory???!!! which country??!!