hi! Im from barcelona. I'll say that there are a program to listen mp3: UltraMp3 1.28 . You can download it with emule.
the QD does not have built in mp3,however i have read before that you can install third party player into it.Still the quality won't be as good.Overall,n-gage still better,but then nokia still horribly LOW TECH.
isnt is weird a gaming phone with 4096 Colour Screen ???? Come on grow up Nokia GROW Up even smaller companies coming up with 65K screens
thanx bro...but the guy at tha shop say it supports mp3???or did he just lied???
can the n-gage qd play its mp3 with mp3 player e.g.mp3 go or ultra mp3 ?
1. N.G QD, like all Nokia phones uses MultiMedia Cards (MMC), not Secure Digital Cards (SD).
2. Has Bluetooth connection defects. Try turning your Bluetooth ON/OFF with the "QuickKey", the tick button, how many of you got "Unable to connect" or able to pair with another phone after countless times?
3. DualBand or TriBand like N.G
4. MP3 software downloadable into N.G QD but N.G QD only supports mono sound.
5. Icons colour dull unlike N.G icons
6. Overall, original N.G still rocks. The MP3 on N.G surpass even N6230 cause N6230 can't feel the bass.
The thing is that nokia is concentrating on graphics, and gaming technology for this so called Ngage QD, so they got rid of the Mp3 function on this years model, so therefore the MMC is just for other memory for other unshared files such as MIDI ringtones, JPEG, GIF, etc
i thought NGQD hav MP3 if u hav MMC card????wats the real answer!!!
now u can get the QD at $398 plus one free game (w/o contract) from nokia shop.
u can check it out at the Nokia shop and see if there is anymore package anot.
Hi Nokia 2003,
to me, the N-gage QD is of cos very nice and handy and battery super strong.
if u need to listen to music and radio of cos QD does not have.
so in conclude, i really love my QD anyway i listen to music with my siemens sx1 so i don have problem with it.
during travelling time, i just listen to mp3 with my siemens phone and play game with my QD. ^_^ hehe..
QD is smaller then N-gage but slightly heaviler and fatter. but the design is good. =)
Hi NGage QD user! So, QD is really2 exciting huh?? Ok, I'm already have money for buy this QD plus 64Mb MMC, maybe tommorow...
I fell very happy now...
I hope N-Gage QD wil not disappoint me like my older N-Gage, b'coz my N-Gage's battery is very2 poor, and I think it's size is too big.