Vendhar, 28 Feb 2014What is the point having android os in the phone if it does not support Google play store.Mayb... moreYou can install Google Play app and go there. But also you can use Nokia Store, Opera Store, Yandex Store, Amazon, GetJar etc, etc.
Anonymous, 28 Feb 2014Somesites say it has 20megapixal cam and 1.3 front cam ... is that true No. This is a cheap phone.
Palash, 28 Feb 2014Are you sure, that nokia x+ support apk? Please help me. I want to buy this. Yes it supports .apk. You can download it from anywhere and install it.
Somesites say it has 20megapixal cam and 1.3 front cam ...
is that true
sakthi, 27 Feb 2014There is no multitasking in this phone, right?
Because there is single button available like ... moreIf There is only one Button then It Doesn`t Mean it`s not multitasking.
Have you Heard About Apple Iphone With Single Button?
Yes I got this phone a month earlier cos I am a Dev at Nokia India , So I can say you can blindfold ly buy this phone, It supports at least 75% Android Apps .apk extension , and the rest 25% we are encouraging Software developers to add a compatibility layer on the apps and games so they will be solely released on new Nokia Store
"Software platform & User Interface Operating system:- Nokia X software platform
Software release: Nokia X software platform 1.0
Software updates: Firmware Over-the-Air (FOTA}"
I got it from nokia site. link (http://www.gsmarena.com/postopinion.php3?idPhone=6147)
then how can u say that, it is a android?
Anonymous, 27 Feb 2014No it doesn't support Google's Play Store. User can download applications for Nokia Store or s... moreAre you sure, that nokia x+ support apk? Please help me. I want to buy this.
Goutam, 27 Feb 2014This Phone in first place is not Android OS. as mentioned above. As per the reviews and the... moreTo all folks who say tahat it isnt Android ..... plz go here before u people start barking --> http://www.nokia.com/global/products/nokia-x/
What is the point having android os in the phone if it does not support Google play store.Maybe the Nokia just what to demonstrate the feel of android in Nokia as requested by many without compromising their mainstream Windows phone OS.
This Nokia X+, as the others two new models from Nokia are all build on Android AOSP. And Yes, it's Android. It's not Nokia Droid or a new O.S.
It's the same thing that Amazon made on Kindle Fire, using Android AOSP, customized.
sonu, 27 Feb 2014does it support google play stor? No it doesn't support Google's Play Store. User can download applications for Nokia Store or some third party stores like Yandex Store for Russian Market and 1mobile Store for China Market. User can also be able to install applications frim there SD Cards using .apk files.
This Phone in first place is not Android OS. as mentioned above.
As per the reviews and the specifications in the official website of Nokia: http://www.nokia.com/global/products/phone/nokia-x-plus/specifications/
This Phone comes with Nokia X software platform 1.0
which is completly new platform developed by Microsoft as nokia is for name but the work in the background is of Nokia.. so people in hear be AWARE IT's NOT ANDROID... :P
funny about people who compare this nokia with those of high end HH, quad core, 2GB RAM this and that, of course, this X+ is intended to low to mid, 768 RAM, dual core 1 GHz are more than enough to run a jelly bean smoothly, if the phone is swappable, pricewise and spec-wise, this HH is very worth it, and 4" phone is the maximum comfortable size at least for me, just don't like >4.2" HH
does it support google play stor?
There is no multitasking in this phone, right?
Because there is single button available like asha series....
There are plenty of such devices in the market. If you want one, why just go buy one?
I like this device, it's delivering some different things to us, and that's just what I want.
Is this phone having a notification led?
good to see android on nokia but specs are disappointing
nokia should understand that android users expect all features in small amount of money
some improvements which this mobile desperately needs are as follows
1. hd display
2. front camera
3. 1gb ram at least
4. at least 720p video recording
please nokia start listening to your customers need