dani, 19 Oct 2014I can't edit received sms.what must I do? and there isn't any flash notification on incoming ... moreKindly load SMS Pro from Nokia store, after installing, open messages and press and hold a boxed received msg, menu will appear, choose forward, then you can edit. Notification for incoming messages can be set up for notification menu and click a box for incoming messages and other notification, hope it could help. tnx!
namita, 26 Oct 2014nokia x is very nice and good cell. i am now using. whtsup is working nw. i am happy with my phone. does support whats up apps?
nokia x is very nice and good cell. i am now using. whtsup is working nw. i am happy with my phone.
Whatsapp is working smoothly.....in my nokia x...remove the previous Whatsapp version in your phone (if installed)..then just download the latest version of Whatsapp from www.Whatsapp.com/android.....it will work 100%...enjoy
i really like tu use the nokia x but.sorry to tell its really flope. its alwayz hang and when am using internet. phone became so heat and charge also runnig fastly dearz
using nokia x since three months. note the following points.
1. It's a good phone with basic features required for a basic smartphone
2. 3Mp cam snaps are fine (tested by taking a live print @ printo)
3. Battery lasts for two days without calling / browsing / smsng
4. Will hang if more apps are installed
5. Messages cannot be zoomed
6. Works good with usb cable, Bluetooth / snapshots transfer / USB browsing
7. Voice modulation is good but initially the voice is varying and stabilizes as the call progress
8. Share ur views
please help me.. My nokiaX mobile work is very slowly when I download 4 or more apps....
is there any type of fault in nokia x?? mean will it hang if we install appss in it??
Pls help me..i loosed my phone's passeword..a2b2 i missed the rest,pls help
Thnx everybody :-)
U can play asphalt 8 in Nokia X this game not playable to Samsung galaxy s2 duos lag like hell