uday, 21 May 2014Phone get hanged , very low internal memory and low speedfirst know how to operate a mobile my dear! :-P
Anonymous, 21 May 2014dont buy... its too slowI think it's your lack of knowledge about running a device so you are telling it to be slow......
Naresh, 21 May 2014Is it possible to use internet in second sim in Nokia Xyes but only 2g net is accessible in SIM # 2. for 3g you must select SIM #1
Papu , 20 May 20143G is not working in my Nokia x.I have done everything.But result is it only using 2g.sometime... moreit's purely a network issue as far as I understand. in your area 3g network of the Service provider is not very strong rather it's too weak.so your handset changes to 2g mode automatically. to forcefully be in 3g network open the phone dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* it will take you to a hidden menu where you can select network mode as WCDMA ONLY.then your phone will start working in 3g only. But in this mode battery will drain faster and you will not be able to access 2g network until you do the same process and select WCDMA PREFFERED mode. Good luck......
hi, 21 May 2014Thanks, tossing over X or Motto E...decisions :/it depends upon how you would like to use the phone. if you want to use it most of the time for official purpose and surfing net and you are s casual gamer and you want well built device with a different user experience with good customer support then go for Nokia x else you have many choices. I personally don't know much about moto e. But one thing I know that in case of android spec is not the only decisive factor.........
Nokia are too late in entering the Android platforms, and aren't even competing seriously right now. Samsung and Sony has very firm ground already, with a lineup of Android smartphones and tablets that has way more functionality and are value for money too. Not like Nokia/X/XL wasn't good, its just lacks important function, and quite expensive too. Come on Nokia, you can produce better stuff than these.
Hi everyone, I bought Nokia x about a month ago n now wid that experience I m posting my review to help who planned to buy Nokia x..
1. Phone display n touch capacity is vry smooth and ui is vry interactive. Automatic brightness is gud.. in sun light, it is also start flashing..no problem in sun light
2. Can download most of favourites android apps like watsapp, Facebook massanger, latest uc browser, temple run 2, subway surfers,bbmm, angry birds, candy rush saga and so on...noproblmm in running these apps...
3. Nokia playstore is vry nice and u can also download another playstore like 1mobile market, slide me, mobango....
4. Internet speed is nice n Nokia x also give a list of many famous browser in internet app..
5. can configururur gmail account in email app which is pre installed in phone
6. Music sound is gud but less in headphones
7. Battery backup is quit low whn using internet or play games
8. Fastlane is vry nice like android jellybean to sweep running apps to close and show all browsering activity
9. Major problem is heating of phone when put on charging and also take about 2 Hours to complete charging otherwise gud
Overall Nokia x is gud budget phone with stylish look and rate as 8.5 out of 10..
I hope it will help u to make ur step clear about buy this phone or not....thanks
Mine is a horrible experience. After buying, in 2days , the display became blank. I gave it to nokia service centre and it was sent to delhi for repair. Till now it has not come. Its bèen more an 15 days now.
3G is not working in my Nokia x.I have done everything.But result is it only using 2g.sometimes it connects to 3g but after disconnected it is not again connect to 3g.help me friends.I am very upset.thanks.
good day! planning to buy a nokia x.
which is better the android or the other one?
if any one wants to know more about apps then they may see my other post also which I wrote within a week or so. Thanks