Can anyone tell me how can I sort music files by name and how can I delete a music file present on memory card of X1-01?
there is an issue in zero bar signal on sim-1. and its hard to send to a text messaging on time.
How come my songs in the micro sd wont appear in the song list, "no music files" message appears
AnonD-12213, 28 Jun 2011Hi everyone i have a question about X1-01 that if my fone is busy on one sim. Any other one ... moreBefore asking any question,plz read all opinion...hope it will clear ur all doubts.
@ all X1-01 owners, i am considering to buy X1-01 due to its dual standby feature and excellent battery backup. But anyone can confirm if it has voice leakage problem?
Beats all other dual sim phones I have used before (my latest was Samsung B7722) in terms of ease of use, simplicity in looks and features. makes it easy texting while walking, riding the bus/train, driving (oops!!!) like the bright colors also!
i went in market to purchase this fone but could,nt cause price on net z 3300 but all advance telecom dealers demanded 4000........ ia it justice only reason they gave was shortage but it was in fact available every where.......... afsos.......ye mulk kab seedha hoga .
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2011It has no internal memory, then how is it possible to play music from memory card? It has very little internal memory, you can play music by inserting a memory card.
anonymous, 27 Jun 2011Jst bought it 2day. Already in luv wit it. Jst awsum. Luv d battery backup & speaker outpu... moreHi everyone
i have a question about X1-01 that if my fone is busy on one sim.
Any other one call me on another sim . than what will happen ??
tape will show fone off or waiting???
waiting for answer..
Bought my 'X1-01 Pearl White' yesterday for 'INR 1830'. Have not charged it yet. It was showing 'half' of the battery strength yesterday and is still the same with loads of FM and MP3 played since yesterday. Here are few of the key highlights:
- The in-built speaker quality is awesome !!
- Dual-Sim option works just fine. Much better than the cheap Chinese sets in the same range. And, off-course its a dual-standby so only one sim is functional while making a call or sending a message. You can receive calls or messages on either sim normally.
- No gimmicks or useless add-on apps or functionalities (thats the best part).
- MP3 player is cool. Going by the fact that the phone runs on S30, the player is quite good. The options to create a favourites playlist and play songs from a specific directory take care of the limitation of multi-playlist functionality.
- 16 GB memory support is awesome for 'audio-books' buffs like me.
- Look wise, the phone is quite cool and stylish. And off-course, with Nokia, the built quality is much much much much ... better than the Chinese junk.
- Keypad is soft and nice to handle. I was expecting something like Nokia 5030 but it is much better than that. Infact even better than few of the trivial handsets like the Nokia Supernova 7200.
Considering the price and features available at disposal, I would believe that this phone gives you more than the money spent. (Just imagine, the battery in use (BL-5J) alone costs INR 1350 approx.) All in all, I would say 'its a good job done' by Nokia.
Thanks Nokia !!!
Jst bought it 2day. Already in luv wit it. Jst awsum. Luv d battery backup & speaker output. I'd say value for money. Nokia rocks \m/
A very nice and compact phone. Long battery life, great loud speaker. Only problem is the music player is very very basic, no customization of sound like equalizer and no fast-forward or rewind features
Anonymous, 26 Jun 2011It has no internal memory, then how is it possible to play music from memory card? your question is a bit stupid.. you can insert the memory card in your pc and transfer to it then place in the phone