Jossy Bicco, 26 Feb 2014It is very true that the x2-00 is the best phone ever. Right now i have same phone and it is t... moreTry to register an e-mail and u will be able to send any attachment as well.
fidorulez17, 18 Mar 2014Great camera & speaker sound...but weak battery.Especially when using internet.
me, 27 Mar 2014can you use 2 sim cards with different numbers from different networks ?Yap.
wow..... i amazed bout this phone... cuz the sound quality of this phone is too good. an it supports Whatsapp.. the main disadvantage is it restarts while doing file transfer...
failing to connect to whatsapp for sometime now yet seems it is supported.
Whatsapp supporting but not running.. After feeding my mobile no. it's showing error, plz help somebody...
Nokia x2 is the really good mobile..
but present nat sales in the comapany..
many fans foe nokai x200..camera n sound n look is very good..
I'm having a lot of trouble with my nokia X2-01. Every friend of mine who has one has had the same kind of problems. I'm thinking it's a fabrication problem, but I don't know what to do, since the guaranty has expired. I want to know if Nokia has found out about this, because appearently this model has been the centre of many complaints. I was hoping someone from Nokia could give me a solution or a simple answer, 'cause this cellphone is driving me crazy, and it's almost brand new!
It is very true that the x2-00 is the best phone ever. Right now i have same phone and it is the second-hand one. I had nokia c2-03(touch,type & slide) which was new but i exchanged it with this phone. For me it looks even greater than the smart phones. The problem with this mine is just that the built-in mail doesnt function when i try to open it so if anyone know the solution then i beg for your reply. But anyway if there is no solution , i can just still send and receive messages by using the store, or the built-in fast operamini... I therefore urge the nokia company to continue manufacturing nokia "X2-00" because it is affordable for many people and it is good. Thanks for the nokia company.
This is really a great phone! I've had one since 2010 and unfortunately mine broke recently. I'm hoping that I could get another one somewhere or that my old one can be repaired.
Some of advantages of this phone:
1. It has a flashlight that is every bit as good as one built specifically for the purpose. (very useful)
2. It is simple and easy to work with (for the most part).
3. It can run Whatsapp and I've had no problem with expenses by the network provider due to the fact that it stays connected to edge all the time, seeing as it only tranfers data when whatsapp is actually being used for messaging.
4. It is small and very sturdy. It really takes a whole lot of force to break a phone like this.
5. After 4 years of use the exterior looked as good as new! It has an aluminum back and there isn't paint that scratches off the surfuce anywhere.
6. Its sound is good.
7. It has a voice recorder and video recorder.
8. It has bluetooth and it worked really nicely too.
9. In my experience, it never really gets any major problems as it ages. Like a Nokia should be, it just keeps working exactly like it should and did when you first got it till it's replaced. This would be with a few hiccups regarding the SD card. Mine worked fine in the beginning, but later it sort of went crazy (the phone blacked out and sometimes it was hard to delete or add files to the card. I also eventually took the card out whenever I switched the phone on as it didn't want to go on with the card in at times. This was, however, very unpredictable.).
1. The problem shooting it tends to have concerning the micro SD card. It tends to black out and just switch off for no reason, especially when you try to transfer files to the SD card. I pretty much gave up with mine and stopped putting new files or deleting any all together! This was most certainly the absolute most ANNOYING thing about this phone. The SD card was 4GB, just to let you know. One of the reviews say that it doesn't experience problems with 2GB cards.
2. The sound buttons on the side have caused the phone to start playing music when I didn't want it to by accident, generally the problem is best managed by locking the keypad.
3. The so called fm radio on my phone never worked once. It just made a loud and obnoxious scratching sound, it was never able to tune into an actual radio station.
4. The screen is teeny tiny. On Whatsapp I found it difficult to see profile pictures. The whatsapp also didn't have an option for viewing profile pictures. This also posed to be annoying when browsing.
5. The versions of whatsapp this phone tends to be able to run are basic and have a few irritating problems. I couldn't have an emoticon and text in the same message, for instance.
6. The fact that the on/off button is the red button used for ending a call, switching off the radio and going back to the home screen.
I would recommend this phone for someone who doesn't want a really fancy smart phone, but wants great features smart phones tend to have, like bluetooth and USB charging (it doesn't have wifi, though). Please take note that the phone runs on symbian, so there's not much fancy about its operating system. One of the reviews complained that the buttons got harder to press, it didn't happen to mine.
I desired to copy a 4 MB size video clip (WMA format) from my laptop to the 4GB memory card in my NOKIA X2-00. So after 'Copy'ing from laptop when I hit 'Paste' in Memory Card (in Windows Explorer), a message popped up, "Current format may not run in mobile. Change?". The dialogue box had two buttons 'Yes' and 'Paste As It Is'. I chose 'Yes'. SOme activity was seen and in a while the video file got pasted. The size was reduced to 1.7 MB. When I played it in my mobile, I could see that not much loss had occured in its quality. HatsOff to NOKIA for this wonderful model.