Flame, 12 Sep 2010hi...can anyone suggest is it better to but Nokia x2 OR LG GS 290(Cookie Fresh)?? Plz help Lg cokie fresh is touch device...nt bad...but ...nokia X2 dominates it wid its 5mp camra...go for x2...i have 5800 xm
[deleted post]Hey go for NOKIA 6303classic....i have used dis fone.....got gr8 camera n other features are also gr8.....but i lost my fone during travelling...planning to buy d previous one again...Nokia X2 got hanging problem.....but i m not sure on dis one..
Hi Guy's today i'm purchasing Nokia X2 so let me Know ..
How was Experience Who is using X2 ?
This mobile really looks like baby toy phone.
one week Defected (Frequently rebooting) units are accepting by dealer and they exchanging it.
But guys dont get the another X2 unit. Go for 6303i or SE nyte
Ayush, 12 Sep 2010plz tel me about its display quality..is it better than n 5130 XM/6303i? All of u r agree that... moreDisplay worst, large pixels, getting shade turns little bit. Returned this mobile in one day and bought 6303i, nice display, good battery backup, no noise in speaker.
MAGNUM, 12 Sep 2010This phone have 4 speacker's and verry good sound in my store is very best price :)Its has two speakers only.. Useless, more noise, cant control even adjusting the equalizer.
puzzeld man, 12 Sep 2010Hi guys. plz plz plz replay me if u know wich better nokia X2, or nokia 6303i? i`m so puzzeld.... moreGo 4r 6303i coz it hs no issue of rebooting i.e. Da hanging problem like x2 does.
I am really disappointed with this phone. I don't even have the energy to write a review but i guess its my responsibility to give you guys are decent run down of the phone so that you should be cautious while buying this phone.
Excellent Sound (both internal through headphones and external)
Vibrant Display (Resolution is amazing! 240 x 320 on a 2.2 inch screen)
Very nice keypad (once you get the hang of it)
Thats it. Now for the bad features:
- Hangs a lot. Typing is very slow in java apps. Sometimes freezes and restarts for no apparent reason.
- Camera is sub par. Whats the use of the megapixels when it cannot produce a decent quality picture? My Samsung Corby with 2 megapixels used to take better pictures. On the other hand Images on this phone take minutes, yes minutes!!, to process from Raw format to jpg. Pictures are oversaturated. Even you if you hold the phone in the dark you see red dots / lines all over the screen when viewing through the viewfinder. For some strange reason, at least in my phone, there is green spot in the middle of the screen when seeing through the viewfinder.
- Battery timing is pathetic, even a low quality phone from china runs comfortably for a day. This can't even last for 14 hours with mild usage and it takes 4 hours to get fully charged!!!! :(
- The most astonishing thing is that the specifications on nokia's website state that it has a talk time of "up to 765 mins" (that's almost 13 hours!!) and a music playback of "up to 26.8 hours". Check here:
I don't know on what specially designed X2 did they do these tests to arrive at these figures! I don't think i can even manage to listen to 1 hour music let alone 26 hours!
- There's no memory card or micro usb cable in the box. Come on!! At least put in 512MB for God's sake and the micro usb cable costs a measly 2-3 dollars!
- "Specially designed" media keys don't work while the phone is locked! I mean then what is the use of these music keys, i can just unlock the phone and use the Navi key!
I guess i have said enough. Point is, in my opinion, don't ever buy this phone. Waste of money, time and effort. Unless ofcourse,
- if you text only 5 times a day.
- You take 15 minutes of calls a day.
- You only use the camera once in a while (maybe once in a year) and that also in perfect lightning conditions.
- You listen to music only when waiting in a line or when commuting, that also for 15-20 minutes a day only.
Then it might work out for you and it may last 1 full day. :D
Thanks for reading through my rant. Hope you will make a wise decision.
hi...can anyone suggest is it better to but Nokia x2 OR LG GS 290(Cookie Fresh)??
hello,,,can anyone inform that is nokia's any upcommin cell phone hav 3.5mm with built-in -antenna and touch screen facility????
Guys pls don busy dis cell phone . . . No camera clearty oly . . . Buying this phone is wast me cost . N more over no batter back up oly . N after taking a camera pic it takes 1min to preview . N it hangs a lot . Totally all problems are der in this
hey i reecently got nokia x2... the prblm is that while taking pics listening to songs or fm or while watching videos it gets stuk and reboots... whats the solution???
i purchased this set two days before.i cannot able to see videos as it is hanging all the times and restarts.i got replaced tht and the new unit also have same prob and i dont think it is better one.is anyone facing similar problesms??and tell wht is the remedy for it??