This phone works smootly it is one of the best phone in its range
P, 26 Aug 2012It is very bad phone never buy dis phoneits not that much but ok
A superb phone.look,support ability,camera quality,browser speed are fantastic.bt battery quality is bad.
1.28 W/kg SAR?? no wonder i always get headache after making a call. damn. guys this phone is ok in its price range but to many problem. my memory card always get corrupted. i don't know y. btw, anyone know what is the latest firmware? mine is RM-618 v08.35.
in this model phones are fail to OS(y/N)
anyway but this look is very..............good
It is a fanstatic phone at range of under 5000. Camera quality is so good.
RAMESHKUMAR, 28 Aug 2012how to watch videos on youtubenot available!
Meet the unmatched combination of reliability, durability and performance: Nokia X2-00.
1. S40 User Interface is speedy compared to old S32
2. It supports all apps & themes of S32
3. Company claims video playback at 20 fps but I've tried and tested upto 24 fps, alo plays wmv & can play 360x640 resolution videos smoothly
4. Photo viewer and editor is awesome
5. Volume & music keys come handy when you listen music
6. USB lid is of good quality
7. The flash is more of use as a torch
8. There is no speed compromise if your'e listening music along with messaging
9. Battery life is not superb, still pretty nice but definitely NOT BAD
10. There's also a Camera Key
-ve points :-
1. In bulk sms, after each sms is delivered, it shows a notification (not delivery report) which is very irritating and can't be turned off
2. S40 has strangely lost the ability of multiple sms selection and you have to delete sms one-by-one
3. RAM is little disappointing. It doesn't affect functionalities at all except that in Opera Mini, you can't use multiple tabs (although in some plain, small-sized web pages, you can)
4. The large text size of S40 phones looks little awkward (even cheap)
5. Camera is UNSATISFACTORY. I call it a 5 MP 'VGA' camera (ha ha ha!)
6. If you turn on flash while clicking photos (indoors), the photo gets over-exposed and colors are lost (white smudge appears on photo)
7. If you frequently change SIM or drop your handset very frequently, the lock of it's back cover might get lose
Overall, +ves far outnumber the -ves. And at 40 Euros (about Rs. 4500 INR) this is a good buy if you're looking for a simple bar-phone without 3G or WiFi
RAMESHKUMAR, 28 Aug 2012how to watch videos on youtubeto watch youtube videos-
1. In main menu, open web options
2. Here goto bookmarks
3. Open you tube link
When you click on any video, the link is copied to music player and to watch it, you need to exit browser and open music player. There you will see your clip buffering.
Best Set Camera is best with LED Flash. The only disadvantage of this set is poor 860 mah battery.
good one. njoying it. it completely got drenched in rain with me but still nats-off nokia. its working superb. i keep dropping it for atleast twice a day. still works fine.
Awesomeabir, 27 Aug 2012Hello dear, this is awesome Abir from Bangladesh. I am your virtual helper about your sweet n... moreHello, Please let me know, I want to make voice chating with friends via X2.00 what is the best? can I use skype, yahoo, or live messenger.