hey, guyz itz an amazing mob with bst net features, even though itz VGA camera, it has good clarity that can be conpared to 2mega pixal...........
itz a cool model, affordable price.....
Ken_20, 18 Apr 2011I just bought this brand of nokia model, X2-01, and the features here are quite good! And the ... moreIts a good phone altho i still rank the other x2 better since it has a better camera
Haha.. I've tried using my nephews pre Bundled headset that comes wid her samsung champ.. And Guess what..???!! Haha..!!! XD all i can say is.. Samsung champ Headset + Nokia X20-1 = Excellent Audio Quality... XD
the phone is really good
those people askng for more on ths phone are pathetic.
hello its so cheap. im using a nokia c7 aswell. i just bought ths as my spare phone. you guy asking more on this phone go buy higher end phone.to satisfy your craving...as somple as that
it is a cheap phone what would you expect you are too demanding so dont buy this haizt... simple right
should i buy nokia X2-01 or LG Lolipop?? Please do reply me. Thank you so much all
I just bought this brand of nokia model, X2-01, and the features here are quite good! And the style, the applications, and the internet social networking sites were here already when i bought this phone! But when i'm going to take a picture, it'x camera was very poor! I checked why so i found out that it has only 0.3 megapixelx! It was disgusting! But behalf of itx good qualities and features, i say that itx a good phone! There'x one more problem i found out. The problem is it has no WLAN! I thought there was that! But itx ok... Try to buy one and c it 4 urself
Poor Nokia not progres just Regres!!!!!! Compare e63 2008 phone with x2 no way shame NOKIA you diserve to DIE NEVER NOKIAagain not a little progres
It is best fone in multi keyboard. If you have this you will not get boar.you can download many apps in it.
Few Shortcut Keys in Nokia X2-01
1) Long press the options button while typing messages to On/Off Predictive text input (Dictionary mode)
2) While type messages Press Ctrl+A to select all and Ctrl+C to copy all and press Ctrl+V to paste it where you need.
3) Long press the Ctrl button to Activate/Deactivate Silent mode
4) While seeing images Press * button to Zoom
5) Press backspace button (Next to L key) to delete images instantly
6) While seeing videos Press Function key to Activate/Deactivate Full screen mode.