How is this an upgrade when you remove the camera flash that was on the previous model?
Dual sim mobile X2-02 is nice but i really need few more functions for the next generation : Could Nokia adds Camera with flash , Wifi and Torch for the new models ? :)
Anonymous, 11 Jan 2012is this phone a dual standby phone like c2-00?ya its dual stndby
comparison, 09 Jan 2012Quick comparison between X2-02 and X2-05 (taken from GSMArena): - X2-02: 2 SIMs - X2-05: 1... moreMy opinion : X2-02 has more functions than X2-05 especially it has good price too , of course the price plays very important role in the market at the moment. I think it is good for me and the others as they prefere to use dual sim mobile phone .
this phone suport youtube online video yes or no please anyone tell me
I don't like it just because of Flash Light. and Low quality camera of 18th century know at least 5 mp with xenon Flash.
It is more better if X2-02 has Wi-Fi and LED Flash. . Sure, people always want to buy handset with more functions nowaday. I & my friends we want to go for Nokia phone which can use two sim cards. If we dont have choice we'll purchase X2-02. Thanks to Nokia ! we hope you will release more models soon.
Nokia low end phones are coming with a lots of hanging problems, its internal memory is just 10MB, nokia's 2MP cameras also comes with poor quality photo & video capture, as compared to samsung's 0.3 MP or 1.3 MP cameras try urself.
kite707, 06 Jan 2012It is already available in pakistan. I have bought one yesterday in lahore for Rs. 6100/- (68$).I have downloaded the X2-02 userguide from Nokia website:
But I haven't found some things. Since you have bought the phone, can you please give us the information for these questions:
- Can the brightness be adjusted?
- Can the time for auto-switch-the-light-off be adjusted? (in my old nokia, it is 15 sec. mandatorily).
- What widgets are available?
- Is there a clock widget available? Can it be changed to analog and digital at the same time?
- What things do come into the box? (manual, headset, charger, usb cable, memory card, ...)
- Is it multitask? (many apps can be oppened at the same time).
- Does it have smartdialing? (if you type at home screen, all matching names are shown).
- Does it have backlight notification for lost calls? (the keypad light blinks regularly if some call has been lost).
Thank you very much for your responses.
Quick comparison between X2-02 and X2-05 (taken from GSMArena):
- X2-02: 2 SIMs
- X2-05: 1 SIM
- X2-02: Internal memory: 10 MB.
- X2-05: Internal memory: 64 MB.
- X2-02: Camera: 2 MP (1600x1200).
- X2-05: Camera: VGA (640x480).
- X2-02: Video recording.
- X2-05: No video recording.
- X2-02: FM antenna & transmitter.
- X2-05: No FM antenna, no FM transmitter.
- X2-02: 1020 mAh battery (443 h / 10 h).
- X2-05: 800 mAh battery (643 h / 7 h).
- X2-02: 60 Euro price group.
- X2-05: 90 Euro price group.
Can someone explain why X2-02 is cheaper than X2-05? In general I see X2-02 specs better than X2-05. So why is X2-02 cheaper? Only because of the internal memory?
HOPE IT COMES WITH
(1) Unlimited phone book entries
(2) FM radio transmitter
(3) Bluetoth 3.0
(4) 1080fps video recorder
(5) NFC function
(6) 8 megapixel still camera