kavya, 17 Feb 2014Can anyone tell me the procedure to install whatsapp on nokia x2 02? i tried but it says netwo... moreTry sim of other network for installation, after that you are free to use any...
Can anyone tell me the procedure to install whatsapp on nokia x2 02? i tried but it says network error
O yes yes yes...whatsapp works on x202.!! ...however it does'nt support notification when your whatsapp is not running....
Proccedure for installation
1. Go to 9apps.com
2. Set your device as x202(if it does not recognise your set)
3. Type whatsapp in the Search. You will find two results...
4. Choose the second one with smaller size. And download it.
5. Open it...it will show an expiery msg and ask you to update....so just update it...
6. Now the most cruicial stage is to install it....so just open it...it may show you some network error msg, or phone not supported .......bla bla bla...,
JUST IGNORE IT and keep trying
7. If still it fails, try some other network sim card(in order to provide network for internet access).....keep trying(by ignoring network error or some other msg).
8. once your installation is complete...you will see a list of friends(home screen)...now you may use any sim card to access internet, does'nt matter at all!
9. You are ready to use whatsapp now....
10. And yes guys one more thing....dont forget to share it, because i gave a whole week for experimenting it... And feels good when every nokia user help each other in any problem...!!
kumar gaurav, 14 Feb 2014Then re-installing may help you... go to nokia care... thanks.. let me try to re-install it at nokia care !
This is the mobile by which we cannot delete number of messages by marking facility.I think this is nokia's trial of dual sim. Charging lasts long time.This is very gud.Signaling is gud.its excellent if nokia keepsa marking in message deletion
kumar gaurav, 14 Feb 2014You should try update your firmware...My phone already comes with updated version of firmware v12.04 ! ( I think no new update than this version)
I have installed whatsapp on my x202, but fails to connect while searching favourite... I am just stuck one step prior to complete my setup... Plz somebody help me...(i use vodafone)
Hi nokia x2-02 users ! Kindly help me to solve my mobile issue if anybody knows ,
Recently while connecting my mobile to pc for using net, it gets connected and within few mins it disconnected and says 'sim card inserted' and signal icon gets disappear and comes back to normal ! I'm using only 1 sim under the battery (sim 1). Why it happens , any solution ? (i have also tried restoring factory settings of my phone)
dhanya, 06 Feb 2014Whats app is not supported in my phonehi, run uc.browser search for whatsap from apps option there, and download the signed version.
AnonD-224424, 15 Jan 2014download frm mobiles9 or uc browserWhats app is not supported in my phone