I Gess if the would have given Wi-Fi then it would be great but neverthless as per my & cellgur's review I think its a great handset to buy which would cost you 6,900/-Rs....
I will repeat myself. For anyone that has really started using this phone, please answer me this: How do i upload opera mini v5 to nokia x3? How do i remove app' from nokia x3? Please Reply As Soon As possible!!!
opera 4 is irritating me, need to upgrade it
md sohrab baghban, 07 Jun 2010please suggest me the functions of nokia x3 handset???? plz plz whether it is a goods piece... morei've had this phone for a few months and its fantastic,its never given me a problem and the mp3 player sounds awesome. I would highly recommend this phone to anyone.
please suggest me the functions of nokia x3 handset????
whether it is a goods piece or not???
Neha, 07 Jun 2010Hi xenomobile. The pros tht u have gvn for x3, i wish all of em were true with ma x3 here. I'... moreoh really? that i dunno. my battery seems fine to me. i think maybe you try change the battery. i dunno
Hi xenomobile. The pros tht u have gvn for x3, i wish all of em were true with ma x3 here.
I'm facing a lot of probs here with the battery life. I got ma red nd black x3 just 4 days back bt i have to 2 charge it every day.
I'm unable to set the Screensaver.
Ths is ma 4th nokia ph. Mine earlier öne was E 51. I dont knw if i made a gd choice ths time.
How do i upload opera mini v5 to nokia x3? How do i remove app' from nokia x3? Please reply asap.
can any one tell me about the sound of this phone ?????
or any draw backs .....
waiting for a quick reply
hello guys im using this phone for pass 2 weeks now. so far so good. this is one of the best music phone by nokia i've ever have(x6 and 5800 is the best). anyway here is my review of nokia x3:
1.The sound quality through loudspeaker is excellent! there is no distortion or cracking voice even at max volume! i think this is the first music mobile in nokia(in S40 not s60)it doesn't crack or distort when gave it full blast. as for headphone, the bass is very high and the vocal is clear and so is the treble. overall the sound quality is excellent.
2. the sliding machanism has a smooth slide and durable. there is no wobble on closing even opening slide. I think this is the first slide handset i have ever used that doesnt wobble(my old n86,6288 has a slide wobble problem)
3.reasonable price.I live in malaysia. in Nokia original store it cost 140 euro(around rm600 i think).
4. there are some new features in the handset, the gallery is not as ordinary s40 style. it has change the gallery part where the photo is in tile view not bar view. the editing photo is fun in this phone.
5. the ui is really fast. there is no lag or even hang nor even the phone restart automatically. i have never encountered any problem of that. so it spretty good for java s40 phone.
6.Keypad is pretty good. there is no hard press even though it is made of metal plastic material. but it has really nice tactile feedback when you press the keypad.the d ad and other button nearby has a good click as well.( it has comfortable used than nokia 5030 xpress radio.)
7. Battery life turns out pretty good. here is my experience:
1. heavy use of this phone, for example, 30 minutes of plying games and listen music at the same time, send 150 messages, call like 20 minutes,10 minutes browsing using mini opera and continue listening to music for 2 hours and the battery goes flat 2 and a half days later.
2.moderate use, 10 minutes of playing games and listen music, send 50 messages,call like 15 minutes,listening music in 2 hours and the battery goes flat in 4 days.
3.light use, no play games just listen to music in 2 hours per day, send couple of messages and call less than 5 minutes per day it can stand for 6 days. pretty good eh? for 860 mah battery.
8. there are a lot of addicting games in the phone, the game i like is bounce tales, guitar rock tour(hard game),city bloxx and diamond adventure.you can getgames at ovi or zedge com.(did you know that usb port support charging?)
1. The earpiece volume is very low, if you in noisy place you cannot hear what the person who call you. i suggest you used an earphone for calling in noisy places.
2. inconvenient ring tone volume. the ring tone in calls and messages is looks like alarm clock. in first 5 seconds its slow and after that is getting louder and louder. Its pretty inconvenient method when it comes to calling where there is a big possibility that you gonna missed call. oh and the ringing volume is not loud but acceptable.
3. camera is pretty good BUT the noise and over sharpening is too high makes the image artifact and the light exposure when you take the picture outdoor is too high makes the image become too bright and not closer to real image. But it is a music phone so bear with it.
4. The sliding is smooth BUT it has some plastic to plastic friction makes it unpleasant used in terms on sliding the phone. when you slide the phone it has some plastic friction noise(dunno how to say though) and sometimes makes me scared if the slide didn't last long.
overall this is the best phone in s40 i have ever used. this is my second handset and my fist one is x6 16 gig. anyway i highly recommended for you guys to have this beauty,(my one is black red color.) so thats all my honest review(i think) and good day and assalamualaikum.
varun, 05 Jun 2010i too have d same problem dat wen someone calls us the ring is lower first and den after 5 sec... moreHi friend I am wishing to buy Nokia X3 Mobile, how was the battery backup someone is telling that the phones battery backup is not good & wen someone calls for few seconds sound will be hears slow wats ur opinion.
Weather we can watch video songs here...
varun, 05 Jun 2010i too have d same problem dat wen someone calls us the ring is lower first and den after 5 sec... moreHi friend I am wishing to buy Nokia X3 Mobile, how was the battery backup someone is telling that the phones battery backup is not good & wen someone calls for few seconds sound will be hears slow wats ur opinion...
i m thinking to buy this phone
can any one help me now that is it a gud phone or not??
also the headphones coming with these phone.. how they are in clarity and BASE EFFECT (it effects me a lot) as compared 2 sony ericsson plugin's