nokia x3 is gud but it some function is not gud e.g alarm amd message tone is very slow .
its a really very nice phone and two good qualities are sound effects and camera clarity.
nice phone........excellent slider....
best for a music lover like me..........
I had use tis phone about 1 month. Pretty good but the keypad is hard to press. Without wifi and 3g. This is still a gud phone, definitely for a music lover. Metro-style design, it is rather better than some SE phones and prices.
for me its very nice in pics and music.but i prefered nokia312oc because of its 3g feature and a its slim..
I'm using dis phone ....nd its having crystal sound vry comparable to nokia 5130 xpress muzik....muzik dedicated key makes listenning muzik easy....only thing tht hurts me is X3 cums wid 3.2 megapixels widout flash...!!other wise dis handset is gud 4 musik lovers nd cost worthy too....!!
will the battery last for atleast 24 hrs. if i use it for about 4 hrs. using the music player?
First of all, I would like to point out the major drawbacks of this relatively newer device from the house of nokia.
1) Why NOKIA is giving mini-USB cables with their phones. How do they expect that everybody should have a laptop with which this cable is primarily compatible with. Traditional desktop PCs require long wired data cable earlier supplied by NOKIA. In my case I am the worst sufferer of this. I face regular trouble of attaching the cable to my desktop PC. It should be changed.
2)The S40, 6th edition is very very slow. In today's world such slow devices are just useless....It takes a long time to open or close something or simply to respond...
3) Carry case or pouch must be given in the sales package. And the installation cd should be changed from DVD to CD.
4) As usual display is poor enough and 3.2 mega pixel will surely dishearten you. I used Sony Ericcson W580i, which had a 2 mega pixel camera but it was a great photo shooting experience. The pics taken remain slightly hazy....
Regarding good sides,
1) The sound quality is better. The stereo headset is very nice and suits well inside the ear, which is very uncommon in NOKIA. I know very little of NOKIA handsets that come up with this type of headsets. Definitely a good improvement and remarkable milestone the company has achieved.
2) It has got awesome looks and design and the colour combination is just too nice to draw public attention.
3) Easy UI as usual with NOKIA.
Above all, it is a mixed response from my side....
A nice phone by Nokia. I think it will be a perfect choice for a music lover. Also a wide range daily life application in it. Good user friendly. Also very stylish. I promise you that you can't be worry after purchased it. Surely a excellent multi media 2G phone a common user.
Am proud to be a X3 user.
it would be more awesome if it had a flash on the camera.. but overall.. its a very good phone :))
Himani, 16 Sep 2010is dis phone ok.......is dis gud?????Yes dear,dis phne has a gud cmra of 3.2mp in its rnge,nd sound is gr8..overall a gud set 2 purchase...checkout my review,if dat cn help u
Anonymous, 15 Sep 2010as i hv read many comments...so want to ask dat dis phn.really hangs a lot??plz tel me ASAP as... moreYes dear,surely u cn buy dis one ,trust me u will nt regret,..u will luv it..read my review..may dat cn hlp u out...im a planet m owner
Nokia is definitely doin well in its lwer range sets.
X3 is totally a music centric phne,i am using it for lst one mnth,nd am quiet happy wid it...
3.2mp Camera,stereo speakrs,ovi player,maps,headset sound quality and net speed is really cool,luks are seriously ossom.
Yes,it's bttry bckup little disappointd,nd i wish der cud be a led flash in it,bt still cool wid it..nice phne.
Ratings - 4.2/5