Yanang, 08 Dec 2010I mean chinese input as in write on touch screen... Thanks.hi there...
you mean you will write the chinese characters on the screen... i think it's not possible...
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2010witch one is better ? is c3-01 ? or x3-02 ? i want to buy one of it. but, i don't know witch o... morei suggest u get a previous models of nokia rather than x3-02 or c3-01 kos there some missing function like no sms folder, no turn off for keypad lock etc i rather use my Nokia 5130 easy and uncomplicated
the phone does have option to disable the lock keypad what a shame previous models of nokia have a timed keyguard or option to turn it off.
cookie monster, 08 Dec 2010i heard from my friend that this phone will off and restart by itself. And doesn't have sent i... moreyup its true. bought this unit yesterday.. 24 hrs later it wont start.. kepps on restarting, restarted while i was typing a sms, restarted upon browsing the net..
I have tried this phone today... Sound quality was great... clear and solid... keypad was also soft and nice... however... the touch is not that sensitive... you need to press harder in order to click something... it gets even harder when you need to slide something...
is it possible to download voip software, can we make voip calls from nokia x3 02 touch type?
IONUTZ, 08 Dec 2010how can i erase only one entry in the log (only one missed call for example)???????????just press and hold on the number you want to delete and u vill get delete option
khalid, 08 Dec 2010is it possible to download voip software, can we make voip calls from nokia x3 02 touch type, ... moreI tried to download Skype. The skype site said "Skype is not available for this model"
cookie monster, 08 Dec 2010i heard from my friend that this phone will off and restart by itself. And doesn't have sent i... moreIt has sent items folder. It does not have drafts.
Phone does not re-start automatically. Your friend's phone may have a problem
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2010witch one is better ? is c3-01 ? or x3-02 ? i want to buy one of it. but, i don't know witch o... more1) C-3 is full QWERTY keyboard. X3-02 is standard keypad
2) X3-02 is touch-screen and keypad. C3 has no touch-screen
3) C3 is heavy and bulky. X3-02 is slim and light
Functions and features of both are more or less the same
I have been using the X3-02 since about a week now.
1) With 30 mins talk-time, a few sms, and 8~10 wi-fi uses, the battery lasts only 1 day. You will have to charge it the next morning
2) There is no draft folder concept for sms. For example in E-51, E-52, E-71 etc, you can type and sms and save it in your Draft folder and send it later. Such an option is not available here.
3) For incoming calls, only name of caller (if stored in your phone/sim directory) shows up. The number is not displayed. In E-51, the name and number show up.
4) 5mp camera, but no flash
5) Phone and screen locks when not touched/used for 10 seconds.
6) PC suite does not work. You have to download and work with Ovi suite (which is web-based. PC suite is computer/machine based).
7) cannot read/view word, excel or pdf files
8) you can only edit/change the existing profiles (for sms and call ringtones). No new profile can be added.
9) you cannot activate bluetooth by pressing *. you need to go to settings, connectivity, then bluetooth, then activate.
1) Phone is fast
2) Touch screen is easy to use
3) wifi connectivity is great
4) hotmail, yahoo, gmail and ovi account settings are pre-done. All you enter is username and password. The phone does the rest
5) speakerphone and music speaker is very loud
6) vibrate is strong
7) very light phone and slim too
Verdict: Not worth the price of US $195. Price should be lower. Say around US $115.
how can i erase only one entry in the log (only one missed call for example)???????????
witch one is better ? is c3-01 ? or x3-02 ? i want to buy one of it. but, i don't know witch one is better
i heard from my friend that this phone will off and restart by itself. And doesn't have sent items or save drafts. Is it true?
MSC, 04 Dec 2010i want this mobile now!
If you want it, then BUY it! :)