..., 09 Nov 2010Hi...
I think it is the most convenient cell phone from Nokia...
i am using it from last t... moreHow is the battery backup.. will it come for 2 days if normally used and listen to some songs for 1 hr ?
hello guys, i'm using this phone for almost a week now and i tell you is pretty good handset ever used. i will give you my comments start with pros:
1.Music Quality is very awesome! one of the best audio quality almost same as X6 audio quality! (note that nokia x6 has the best stereo effect in all Nokia phone) Nokia X5 has one of the best Stereo effect next to X6. The bass is pretty decent, but treble and vocal is very impressive. the quality is even better when plug in earphone(a high quality headphone of course) the stereo effect is excellent, the bass is decent but the "boom-boom" bass is pretty high. which is good, but not as good as Nokia X6, X3 and 5800 XM but even better than 5320 XM, 5130 XM and X2. treble and vocal is Par with X6 and 5800,(both of this phone is best audio quality). i know N91 is the best audio quality but never used it. huhu.
2. decent price, in Malaysia is only rm 600 in original Nokia store.(maybe aroud 200 us dollar)i really thought it will be rm 900 or 1000.(300 or 350 dollar)
3. The image quality is decent. The coloring is good,contrast is great, less noise, but the image tends to have a lot of spot at night photo even using flash, but is only a music phone. so well bear with it.
4. I love the design. A very simple and cute square phone( reminds me of Sponge bob), my friends thinks that my phone is an alarm clock LOL.
5. The qwerty keyboard is pretty good, but for first timer using qwerty keyboard phone, you have to get use to it. anyway the qwerty keyboard is quite small but you will have rare occasional mispress, the keyboard is very comfortable and nice, you can even use it one hand for big hands(like me)
6. The accelerometer is very useful, you can snooze alarm clock and call tone by turn the phone upside down. and i like the idea of shake message notification, shake to change music and spin the phone and it will change the music, which is very cool and innovative.
7. battery life is very good,
1.for light usage,like listen music for 30 minutes,rarely call and 50-100 messages and 20 minutes playing other application it will stand for 4 and a half days,
2.For medium usage, listen music in 1 and a half hour, call for 20 minutes, message around 100-150 messages and playing wifi for 45 minutes and 20 minutes playing other application it will stand 2 and a half days
3. Heavy usage, listen to music in 22 and a half hours, call for 30 minutes, message around 200-300 messages, playing wifi for one hour and 25 minutes playing other application it can stand 2 days max(minimum 1 and half days) which is good eh?
8. very good sunlight legability, the screen can be seen even at the heavy sunlight. which is good since my country(Malaysia) is hot sunny and humid every year.
9. louspeaker performance( ringtone and earpiece volume) is very good, is loud even at noisy streets, so you don't have to worry about the slow loudspeaker tone when your in the noisy places.
1.the soft key on top is quite cramped, the most cramped part is the menu key and the media key, i tend to mispressed it because of my large thumb, since this phone is quite small so for large thumb you will have and occasional mispressed. but not always though.
2. when you spinning the phone, i reccommend you to have a cover to prevent the back cover from scratches. my X5 has scratches on the back cover since i like to play spinning the phone. lol
3.the slide quality is not the best like Nokia N97, Nokia 6700 slide, and Nokia 6600i slide( these three phone is the most sturdy slide phone.) when you close the slide, there is a slight wobble on the right side of the phone which is disturbing and annoying
4. i though is stereo speaker since at the bottom pat of the phone you find two grills.but only on the right side speaker is used, maybe in software update nokia should activate the left speaker as well to make this mobile 200% awesome in terms of loudness and quality =)( which i think is impossible.lol)
i highly recommend you guys to buy this phone, is simple, fun and awesome and decent proce too, insyaallah i will make a audio quality review and versus review and cam quality review at my blog www xenonmobile blogspot com. so thanks for reading my honest review( i think) good day and assalamualaikum
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2010is it same with restore factory setting?.the icon gone but now it has problem in detecting enhancement.
ramu, 09 Nov 2010reset the phone *#7370# pin 12345is it same with restore factory setting?.
Melika, 05 Nov 2010hi every one. I like this phone but i don't know is it good?! music is important for me. d... moreyoo..dis phone hav 600mhz..that mean..no hanging o somtin...i use 2 weeks..good sound single speakers than stereo speakers...easy keypad,looks small but bolding botton n easy typing...spinin n shaking music even its locking...best gaming..2 days battries life with rough used like watching video n music loudspeakers...more apps.
I think it is the most convenient cell phone from Nokia...
i am using it from last two weeks ...
& yet havent any kind of problem with it...
so at last all facilities are good with this...
wantsomeopinion, 05 Nov 2010which one better?c3/x5/e5?need some help..e5 is best of all frnd u cn go head wth e5
my X5 seems have a problem with its enhancement. when i disconnected the audio jack, the headset symbol still there. the speaker is not functioning. the symbol only dissappear after restart the handphone. anyone can help?. i try almost everything at its enhancement setting..
It's stylish. It will fit in the pocket. Again and again nokia missing the 2 features. After missing wifi & a big screen in c5-00, in the x5-01 also 2 features are missed.
2. GPS - for 1st time nokia this.
wantsomeopinion, 05 Nov 2010which one better?c3/x5/e5?need some help..I work in Telecom and my warm reccomandation is E5. Just love it`s simplicity!
hi every one.
I like this phone but i don't know is it good?!
music is important for me.
does X5 hang?
please help me