best phone ever...
the music in head set rocks and clarity is crystal clear.. and ovi music rocks to the core with 1 year free downloads and the tracks have awesome clarity..
today i am so happy bcoz i am able to install cracked smart movie player to play my avi files...
this mobile is more worth than the money we spend...
i love nokia x6 :)
i have used the phone and i find its very hard to use
i especially dislike when I have to select an option numerous times to get it to react to my finger. this is by far one of the worst phones I have ever had the dissatisfaction of using. I usually like my phone to react to my prompts instantly, not 5 minutes afterwards. If your looking to make phone calls, perhaps find a phone that works.
Shoddy build quality. Failed within three months and Nokia is refusing to repair or replace the phone under warranty.
Last Nokia that I'll buy.
The plastic is thin and creaks, the touchscreen failed after very light use.
Ovi Music doesn't work off the PC, you need to use wifi to download. Fails most of the time.
Complete waste of money.
hello guys, i'm using this phone for 1 month now. i think this is a very great music device capative touch screen. here is my review. oh and i'm using x6 32 gig.
1. Audio quality is superrrrrrrrrb! well in loud speaker the bass treble and vocal is very good, you can hear it very clearly including some background sound. when set to max, the distortion is ZERO! there is no distortion at all! BUT! compared to 5800xm, 5800xm is louder than x6. but, the 3d stereo effect in x6 is the best between nokia 5530,5800 and even x3!. in headphone or earphone, you will enjoy the good quality in x6 since the bass is deep,the treble is hissing clear and the vocal is loud and audible.
2. The touch screen response is very i mean very awesome!! Nokia has did some effort to make their first capative touch screen to response so quickly! i just compared with i phone 3gs and nokia x6. it shows the same result! Nokia x6 has a good touch response as same as iphone 3gs.(note: that my nokia x6 is version 20.005)
3.The camera quality is pretty decent! the coloring is pretty good and the noise is not that high. But still uncomparable with my nokia n79 though. but,well this is a music phone not a camera phone!
4.the ui is pretty good, is so simple and there is no hangups or even restart what so ever. i used it for 1 month i don't encounter any hangups or restart.
5. open source OS. You can change the ui if you want to. right now i just change with my sbp mobile ui(i hope i spell it right.) which is pretty good.
6. awesome battery life! here is my experience:
heavy usage: send almost 200 messages, call 2 hours per day, listen to music for 2 hours non stop and take 20 30 photos and shot 5 minutes video ans 30 minute play games and other apps it can stand 2 and a quarter days.
medium usage: send almost 100 messages, call for 1 hour per day, listen to music for 2 hours non stop take 10 15 photos and some 30 minutes play games and other apps it can stand 3 days
light usage: send 50 messagges, barely make calls and listen music for 1 hour and 30 minutes playing games and other apps it can stand for 5 days! pretty good eh?
1. quite expensive. in malaysia it cost 1680rm(original nokia store)around 350 euro. thank god i only paid rm 900 to get this phone( cuz i trade in my other phone lol)
2. build quaity is cheap despite it is a high end device. it has some creaky problem on the bottom side of the dialing pad and creaky sound on the bottom part of my nokia x6. sometime i wonder, di i using a high end phone or what? because my other phone 2710 nav. has better build quality.
3.web browsing has a dodgy experience. sometime it doesn't respond when you tap on the small icon on the web. you have to scroll a bit and you can tap on it. sometimes it disconnect by itself. i dunno if about my line services or this phone browsing problem but its pretty annoying.
overall, this is a really great device. i hope nokia can update another version of x6 or maybe you can add widgets like n97 in new firmware update of x6. (lets hope so). i highly recommended for you music lovers who want a high class device with big memory and a good music quality, i suggest you to get this phone. and thats my review and good day and assalamualaikum.
mamad, 23 Jul 2010hi ;i want to buy a cellphone do you think i should buy x6 or hero or vivaz or another cellph... moreya.... man ma suggestion .... dnt think n jst buy nokia x6.... itz an awsm set.... really m feelin vry gud usin it.... nokia n97 z fail.... nthin special in dat n it jst hs a keyboard n nthing else.....
Please guy! do;t compare this to 5800... every phone need 5mp camera and capasitive touch in 21 st century, which is not on 5800...
im using this phone right now, the 32 gig version.
never experienced any hang ups and whatsoever...
the touch screen is very responsive...
the supplied headset is of good quality... its a noise canceling headset which is only exclusive for the 32gig version... i love it.
the speaker is very loud and clear
never have any problem...
indeed a very nice phone... :) no complains
I'm not sure which phone to buy i have a Nokia 5230 at the moment. I'm not sure if i should buy the Nokia 5530 or the Nokia x6 please help!!
hi ;i want to buy a cellphone do you think i should buy x6 or hero or vivaz or another cellphone around this price??(please help((thank you)) )
Plz don't belive on nokia all baranda because now a days they are not giving so good quality they wants only register a good money so plz plz my humbble request don't by a nokia one other wise you will have to suffer of your all pricause time .
i think its little much better tha 5800 bcz , the internal memory of x6 may get slow ur hanged as compared to card slot memory device in 5800............it has only one thing compared t0 5800 is 5 mega picxel camera quality.thats all....