ThienTin, 23 Nov 2009Hi all, I'm thinking about buying this phone when it comes out, and I have a few questions ... moreman, better get an iPhone 3Gs. everything u asked for is in there.. and the WOW factor is super!!!
Can someone help me to choose between X6 or n97 mini!!!?? Which on is better and how good are the stereo speakers???
many mobs come.....
which will overtake 1100??????
any commentts?????? contact me on 22551100
I'm thinking about buying this phone when it comes out, and I have a few questions that would help make up my mind.
1) Texting. Does this phone have the thread-view option? It's just a lot better than the traditional inbox display, imo.
2) Sound quality. I like music so it'd be really nice if the sound quality is decent since I do commute by bus 1 hour back and forth to school every day. Having being able to listen to some music helps kill time.
3) Picture quality. How is it? I'm not asking for HD quality but it should be somewhat decent. How does it compare to the Sony Ericsson C901 (which has a pretty decent camera), or the Nokia 5800xpress (not so good camera) in this area?
Thanks in advance.
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2009waw.. could u mention any of 5800 bug? u say many bug but i dont experience it.. well, it is l... moreWorse than bugs: hardware problems.
Screen problems, case problems, and I could go on...
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2009waw.. could u mention any of 5800 bug? u say many bug but i dont experience it.. well, it is l... moreyes its has lot many bugs..for instance it has an option to define SIP profiles, but no internet call facility, so wat is the use of defining SIP.how can we use those defined profiles for making calls?? thats wat we call bugs..
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2009no card slot?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why do u need a card slot when u have a internal memory 32GB??
Anonymous, 21 Nov 2009now i have 5800 which is still have many bugs nokia is really dissapointed me now afterward i ... morewaw.. could u mention any of 5800 bug? u say many bug but i dont experience it.. well, it is laggy as it has small processor, but its not buggy as wat u say.. there are bugs for sure in every program, as i also experience few bugs with 5800 but it is not annoying until make me frustrated with it.
it is extremly too good but when it is launching is it is more superior tan 5800 & wat is the price
wait for atleast 6 months this expensive phones price will drop to 20000inr so don't think to buy it now or u will fill sorry for this
take an example of price drop of nokia 5800
now i have 5800 which is still have many bugs nokia is really dissapointed me now afterward i will think twice before buying the nokia phones
and about x6 so much expensive just captive and 5mp these are so common features in other brand mobiles like samsung and sony also there prices are half of this mobile having better os and more powerfull processor
x6 only sucks
it should be at cost of 20000inr as it does not have any special features for only captive touchscreen and 32gb it is too expensive i will buy samsung omnia hd rather than this phone
this phone rocks just like me so i am going to get it love you all !!!!!1
ManYaK, 20 Nov 2009I just bought this phone! It's truly amazing. The battery is great, it takes almost 4 days to ... moreGot some questions for you, mate, I'm really interested in this phone. Or if anyone else has this phone or any kind of firsthand experience with it, I'd be more than thankful if you guys could answer some questions.
1. How much does it really cost? It seems kind of expensive at this point.
2. Mundane tasks. How good is it as a phone? Earpiece good enough? Voices loud/clear? Speakers?
3. Music player. It's a music phone, right? How is the sound quality (headphones)? The headphones seem very nice. But I have to ask you or wait for a review before I jump to any conclusion.
4. Camera. Can you briefly describe the pictures it takes? Also, is it fast?
5. UI. How fast is the interface? I know the screen is responsive, but the interface and the ARM11 CPU might slow it down.
Anything else you'd like to add, I'd appreciate it. Cheers!