I am 16 years old and I must choose either X6 or N86 (Nokia). Plz anyone who is wise help me, which one is better,cuz I must decide quickly.
pl don't buy this phone waste of money. phone hang like hell and applications open by itself just like a demon operates and in dialer if you press one no two numbers will be loaded only good thing with this phone is music
Hi, I bought Nokia x6 16gb gps not work but does and says should be one of the methods to determine the location (positioning methods) You have to select the active settings you want and I go way Bluetooth is just another method, but you is not up to four 5800 Please help us get there way
Hi guys,i have this phone.very smart phone for youngsters.processing speed is high.and A-GPS free usage for me.
i wonder if dust goes inside the screen... nokia phones always has yhis problem..
I'm looking towards this phone, but as I already ready on our comments here, I'm seeing that's not exactly what young needs for.
What limit of data space did take this handset without starting to get slow and more slow system?
This phone is good for music, but if you are looking for a fast multitasking smartphone, then stay away from this one. Apps make it too slow!
After putting few themes, apps and games the phone have become slow. Even though I have the latest software update.
hi guys, can this phone has the android OS, and if no what is the difference between android and symbian, if no huge difference i will go with x6 coz i like it.
Never buy X6, getting continuously problem, some time all the SMS venished, email settings auto removed, contacts removed auto, reboot automatically and its very frequantly.....I do not suggest that you gona go ith this phone
which is better..x6 or xperia x10 mini..given xperia has android os..
i have now had two of these from vodafone and am awaiting yet another replacement, to be honnest when i first got the phone i thought it was excellent, and then over the week it has got sluggish, very non responsive, at times it wont charge, i spent at least 20 mins waiting in a queue on a 0844 number (as i dont have a landline) and as soon as i got connected to someone, the speakerstarted crackling, and then the phone disconnected the call, with a message saying "not allowed" this is not the first time this has happened and it is very frustrating, i need to have a reliable phone as i have a 5 month old so its quite important for the phone to work. these are just a few of the many problems i have had with it, and ive barely had it a week, (no my little one has not got hold of it before anyone asks) its a shame really as i thought this would be a lovely phone. i particularly liked the free sat nav on nokia which is why i chose this. but now i wish i hadnt.
xenonmobile, 06 Jun 2010hello and assalamualaikum everyone, i'm using nokia x6 16 gigabyte for almost 2 months now. an... morehello and assalamualaikum everyone, i'm using nokia x6 16 gigabyte for almost 2 months now. and i tell you the truth this is the best handset i have ever used x6 1st 2nd 5800). this is why i like the phone but some of it i dont like:
1. Music quality is beyond excellent! its true! in the loudspeaker, the quality is amazing, its not as loud as 5800 but the quality is superior than 5800. the bass is excellent,vocal and treble is clearly heard. as for distortion and cracking voice, there's none! its clear and its completely under control. the best part is this phone has an excellent stereo surround(3d stereo) makes the quality even better and even real sound. the stereo surround is even better than 5800,5530 and x3.
2.As for camera, is pretty good quality, the color reproduction is good, light exposure is very good even on outdoor sun,it keep the image goes real. the noise is quite good,but a bit bad when on dark area,when used flash. BUT there is a bit yellowish color on the image,but its not disturbing though.
3. the touch interface is very good response. its like using an i-phone. i just make a soft touch its response quickly. so i think the capactive touch screen on this mobile is very good, almost match nexus 1 and i phone.
4. the flash can used a video light for video recording at night. i test the video light brightness between nokia x6 and 5800. x6 has a slightly brighter in 2 meters away from the object. So x6 is pretty good for night video recording.
5. Battery life is very good. this is what in have experience using this phone:
1. heavy used, play dj mix tour games for 40 minutes in loudspeaker,listen music for 3 hours, send 200 messages,call for 20 minutes and 20 minutes of wifi browsing it can stand for 2 and a quarter days.
2. moderate usage,play dj mixed tour for 20 minutes in headphone,listen music for 3 hours,send 150 messages,call for 10 minutes and 10 minutes using wifi it can stand 3 and a half days
3. light usage, didn't play any games,listen music fr 1 hour,send couple of messages, barely make any call and 10-15 minutes using wifi it can stand 5 days straight. pretty good for a touchscreen phone.
5.the price for x6 16 gig in original nokia store in malaysia it cost 250 euro( rm1300 i think). i bought x6 16 gig without comes with music.
6. The sunlight legibility is pretty good, i can't believe gsmarena make mistake on this. in the hot bright sunlight i still can see the screen, but the color is a bit washout though. BUt overall i still can see the screen and can type the messages with ease even on the bright sunlight.
1. Build quality issue.this phone has a creak even nokia claims this is their high end device. it creaks at between the bottom speaker and sim card slot. there is a loose thing between end key and camera shutter key. it not too disturbing but sometimes i've been thinking did i use an high end device?? maybe im going to nokia store and ask to switch phone because of this. oh and the micro usb cover is not really cover the usb. it a bit out of the covering part. the headset jack has a creaky problem andt he on off button is sink a bit deep. i hope nokia making this phone even high end material.
2. same old ui. its pretty weird that this device has no ui changes but only the screen technology changes and a bigger memory. is it worth it?? for me is worth it but i dunno about you guys.
3. slow. this phone has only using an arm 11 434 megahertz. so its slow when you want to open an application, music player if you song is many,messages and auto rotate when you tilt your phone, it rotate a bit slow. it takes 2 3 second for the screen to appear.
overall the phone is very good and i highly recommended it. if you have enough money i suggest you buy this phone and comes with music. i think is wort it. i thin in few months time i'm gonna change to x6 32 gig since i want to store many files inside. anyway thanks for reading the review. that is all my honest review.(i think) good day and assalamualaikum
Anyone used this phone? Any problems frequently occurs such as repairment needed? Do u suggested i go for this phone instead of other?
am from mauritius
x6 16gb is a very very good phone
better than 5800xm.battery last longer and touch very responsive\using it since 1 month, no problem with it,fallen one time still no problem.tle lock key seems a bit loose otherwise everything is good,
request you to buy it
u wiill not regret
is the camera quality of x6 is good ? how is the touching i mean is it smooth or not ? should i buy this phone or should i buy 5800 ?
lits, 06 Jun 2010oh and the micro usb cover is not really cover the usb. i really don't get what did you me... moremeans it its not perfectly not cover the usb port. sorry my english though. your most welcome
Just love it! Very very responsive touch screen. Symbian OS connectivity is efficient. Battery lasts considerable long. 5MP camera is ideal, of course incomparable to 8 or 12 MP. Only 16 GB model is available in my region. Optional MicroSD slot will be welcome tho' not a must. A satisfied and happy customer of nokia !!!