Just love it! Very very responsive touch screen. Symbian OS connectivity is efficient. Battery lasts considerable long. 5MP camera is ideal, of course incomparable to 8 or 12 MP. Only 16 GB model is available in my region. Optional MicroSD slot will be welcome tho' not a must. A satisfied and happy customer of nokia !!!
Green-movement, 06 Jun 2010I bought a X6 16 GB. I could not use my GPS. I Called care line and got nothing. I just saw &q... moreYOU again usb Ovi.com map free download free updates free yes you not worry
nokia x6 32gb or nokia x6 16gb please replay ? you tell me one 1 good chose (equel same x6 32gb and x6 16gb yes or no)
I bought a X6 16 GB. I could not use my GPS. I Called care line and got nothing. I just saw "waiting for GPS..." and i searched in web and found that i must select "internal GPS" in position methods, but in that menu i just have a "Bluetooth GPS".nothing else exists there. please tell me how can i fix this. I used "Reset to factory setting" and also do a HARD Format. Why i can't see "Internal Gps" or "Assist gps" and ...
Nokia care line told me it's a firmware issue.
firmware 20.0.0.005 preinstalled on phone causes this problem. it's about 3 months and no solution from nokia.
I am from Iran.
awesome phone,the only thing I don't like is the scrolling in the app menu(everywhere else is the scroling normal )
Got my X6 16 GB this Saturday !!!!
And let me tell u this "ITS AWESOME"
the best sound quality, great camera, very fast.... :-)
xenonmobile, 06 Jun 2010hello and assalamualaikum everyone, i'm using nokia x6 16 gigabyte for almost 2 months now. an... moreoh and the micro usb cover is not really cover the usb.
i really don't get what did you mean here. What do say about the micro usb??
thanks for your time to write your opinion. thanks alot!
Melbourne Boyz, 06 Jun 2010Awesome piece of art, could kill iPhone ????Ha ha ha (LOL), He he he.... (M still laughing)
No it wont kill iphone.
I am not a big fan of iphone. But, buddy x6 is no where near iphone specs... He he he
Heavy, Have to use scroll area to scroll down/up.Not learning from competition.
God, still people buy nokia... (Peace)
hello and assalamualaikum everyone, i'm using nokia x6 16 gigabyte for almost 2 months now. and i tell you the truth this is the best handset i have ever used x6 1st 2nd 5800). this is why i like the phone but some of it i dont like:
1. Music quality is beyond excellent! its true! in the loudspeaker, the quality is amazing, its not as loud as 5800 but the quality is superior than 5800. the bass is excellent,vocal and treble is clearly heard. as for distortion and cracking voice, there's none! its clear and its completely under control. the best part is this phone has an excellent stereo surround(3d stereo) makes the quality even better and even real sound. the stereo surround is even better than 5800,5530 and x3.
2.As for camera, is pretty good quality, the color reproduction is good, light exposure is very good even on outdoor sun,it keep the image goes real. the noise is quite good,but a bit bad when on dark area,when used flash. BUT there is a bit yellowish color on the image,but its not disturbing though.
3. the touch interface is very good response. its like using an i-phone. i just make a soft touch its response quickly. so i think the capactive touch screen on this mobile is very good, almost match nexus 1 and i phone.
4. the flash can used a video light for video recording at night. i test the video light brightness between nokia x6 and 5800. x6 has a slightly brighter in 2 meters away from the object. So x6 is pretty good for night video recording.
5. Battery life is very good. this is what in have experience using this phone:
1. heavy used, play dj mix tour games for 40 minutes in loudspeaker,listen music for 3 hours, send 200 messages,call for 20 minutes and 20 minutes of wifi browsing it can stand for 2 and a quarter days.
2. moderate usage,play dj mixed tour for 20 minutes in headphone,listen music for 3 hours,send 150 messages,call for 10 minutes and 10 minutes using wifi it can stand 3 and a half days
3. light usage, didn't play any games,listen music fr 1 hour,send couple of messages, barely make any call and 10-15 minutes using wifi it can stand 5 days straight. pretty good for a touchscreen phone.
5.the price for x6 16 gig in original nokia store in malaysia it cost 250 euro( rm1300 i think). i bought x6 16 gig without comes with music.
6. The sunlight legibility is pretty good, i can't believe gsmarena make mistake on this. in the hot bright sunlight i still can see the screen, but the color is a bit washout though. BUt overall i still can see the screen and can type the messages with ease even on the bright sunlight.
1. Build quality issue.this phone has a creak even nokia claims this is their high end device. it creaks at between the bottom speaker and sim card slot. there is a loose thing between end key and camera shutter key. it not too disturbing but sometimes i've been thinking did i use an high end device?? maybe im going to nokia store and ask to switch phone because of this. oh and the micro usb cover is not really cover the usb. it a bit out of the covering part. the headset jack has a creaky problem andt he on off button is sink a bit deep. i hope nokia making this phone even high end material.
2. same old ui. its pretty weird that this device has no ui changes but only the screen technology changes and a bigger memory. is it worth it?? for me is worth it but i dunno about you guys.
3. slow. this phone has only using an arm 11 434 megahertz. so its slow when you want to open an application, music player if you song is many,messages and auto rotate when you tilt your phone, it rotate a bit slow. it takes 2 3 second for the screen to appear.
overall the phone is very good and i highly recommended it. if you have enough money i suggest you buy this phone and comes with music. i think is wort it. i thin in few months time i'm gonna change to x6 32 gig since i want to store many files inside. anyway thanks for reading the review. that is all my honest review.(i think) good day and assalamualaikum
BILAL, 06 Jun 2010yes x6 is capable of viewing ms office files....u wanna know the cool feature?there is an opti... moretnx BILAL..
btw, what's that option?? and where can i find it??
im sorry, but i'm a little confused. document viewer feature was not posted in this gsmarena's x6 technical features.
yes x6 is capable of viewing ms office files....u wanna know the cool feature?there is an option of free upgrading it to view office 2007 files...so u can view docx and pptx files too,yo!
oh men, mine starting to get dust particles on the lcd.. i never had a phone that does't...BTW its only on the upper right corner but still annoying...
prince, 04 Jun 2010is nokia x6 16 gb is available in now or not? please reply meIts available in the market alright... MRP price is 16,499... Its worth the price... But they should have provided with Expandable memory instead of the big inbuilt one...
does x6 capable of viewing and editing office documents(ex. ms word,excel and powerpoint)?