Shania, 03 Mar 2012The graphic is too simple. And however it is small it's heavy for me.graphics depend on video quality.
Its just 122g..
jam, 03 Mar 2012memory full close apps,where from this?and sometimes it keeps freezing.everytin cnt workdue to low mb of ram apps are closed.
And sumtyms it freezes it is normal.
Bt frequent freezes then check the battery.
If battery is old and backup is not gud replace with new one.:)
memory full close apps,where from this?and sometimes it keeps freezing.everytin cnt work
advice to most of you – If you want a good phone look after it- try making CFWs, playing with diffrent settings and see what suites you the most. I agree that the CPU could be overclocked up to 534mhz, but only Nokia can make that happen.
Shirish, get a CFW, just google symbian development and look at forums
i am using this phone for a year, accidentally dropped for m my hands, but still working and no problem yet with my unit, but i don't know how to use video calling. How can i use it? anyone tried it?
I have the following issues with this phone:
1) Sometimes weird purple stripes appear on the screen and it dims and the phone hangs for a few seconds, then restarts, all on its own.
2) Most of the time, when I try to switch it off, it goes into a kind of limbo mode, where it basically hangs but the processor seems to be going crazy and overheating. I often need to turn my phone off and after a few hours when I need to restart it, I usually find that the phone has hung or the battery has completely drained due to the bizarre hanging.
3) It does not sync all my email subfolders and there is no option to change that
4) One can't edit the dictionary. Once I typed 'was' as "yas" and now everytime my dictionary prefers yas. Ridiculous!
5) One can't access email contacts from the Nokia messaging centre (the built in email app)
6) There is no option to silence the camera, which means that at a classical concert if you want to click a silent pic and your phone is on silent it will still make a huge KHACHAK sound. Beware!
Can anyone help resolve any of these issues? I'm sure the x6 community will be very grateful!
Anonymous, 24 Feb 2012super...............thanks to nokiahave you checked the c drive on your phone as they seem to partition the 16gb into phone and storage area's
does anyone know of any software that will let you video call throught the internet on this phone?
I am a big fan of Nokia Phones,i am using Nokia X6 16Gb from last 1 yr 5 mnths. have never faced any problem. it fell from my hand for more than 30 times, still no issues with the phone, However now i started getting "Memory full msg, although i've formatted the mass memory & also have resetted the phone, Can someone help me with this, i don't know what to do?
is a good phone, but at times get a memory full message
"Please close applications" and that it has 16GB, incomprehensible.
the web browser a few minutes after closing the browser history is somewhat limited,
indoors lose the signal,
watching videos on youtube gets very hot, can not see more than four videos by the high temperature,
camera for photos is excellent, so far the best I've seen
the video camera to record does not close up, in open spaces during the day is very good video camera
the music player is good but the output connector is damaged easily,
video output is very good.
such other functions as all smart phones is more of the same.
As Nokia is very well built but the failure of the audio output is a bit fragile
What is the dual led flash in this set, for what purpose it is having. ?
AnonD-43265, 22 Feb 2012really I like the phone at the start, but all of a sudden, it start malfunctioning. the phone ... moreya i agree fully..i m also having the same problem. hoe to get rid of it???
really I like the phone at the start, but all of a sudden, it start malfunctioning. the phone browser was its first major problem as its not connecting to the internet at all. this is very poor.../