I bought my x6 today itself. It is mind blowing. Very good for net browsing. Touch screen is excellent. Phone is low weighted. Do not be confused. If planning go for it
hell frnd I bough that phone on16-12-2010. I have problem that my phone not connect with computer by usb cable I went nokia care on 18-12-2010 and they taken my mobile phone and after 20 day's they give me old repair other mobile phone which have old body(look like 5 to 6 month old) I am not accepted that set and return. after 20 day's they give other mobile like 1st one repair set that phone have camera problem. I say to nokia it you sent me old repair set then you repair my 1st new set but they did not do that
excellent phone man ,,good sound ,,good photos,and wonderfull touch screen what else do you look for man?
sreeraj, 27 Jan 2011can use flash as a torchyup u can use the flash as torch download the app from ovi store..it wil work
Before reporting the phone hanging problem guys please note
1. Dont save anything on the phone memory.
2. What application are running in background. By presing the menu long.
3. Delete all the SMS in phone memory or move it to mass memory.
3. Change your log to 10 days.
4. Dont instal anything on phone memory.
5. Switch of autostart application.
6. Switch off Bluetooth, GPS, Browser, Messenger, Email, Music Player, Cell information Display, MENU. When not necessary. Always use the Exit in the options menu not on the right side key. These things consume lot of memory and battary.
Disadvantages of Nokia X6 8Gb
1.Cannot customise the keys telephone & contact on the home screen.
2. Headset mike does not work, we have to use the mike on the phone.
3. To remove the sim card the battery has to be removed.
4. USB charging not possible.but charger pin can be converted to USB.
5. No screensaver. but 3rd party plugin available.
6. Little bit difficulty to view the screen in sunlight. General problem in all mobile.
7. FM can be heared only with headset. via bluetooth not possible.
8. Auto scrolling with proximity sensor not possible. only screen rotation possible in 2 directions. not in home screen.
9. Scrolling with volume keys not possible.
10. No document viewer but 3rd party application available.
11. Compass not available but 3rd party application available.
12. The sound output is average,it deponds upon the song bit rate and audio samples, the headphones are not good better buy a good one the ipod headset.
13. The USB Cables are very short ( 21 cms ) but this cannot be treated as disadvantage because as shoot is the cable as fast is data transmission, you can use lengthy cables also not more than 3 feet.but the data transmission will be slower.
14. Memory card slot not available,but i think 8Gb is more than enough where i put DivX Movies directly on my mobile with thousand of songs.
15. The touch screen is not multi touch, zooming is possible only by volume keys & onscreen.
Advantage of Nokia X6 8Gb
1.You can watch Youtube, flash websites, flash games theams and screensavers.
2. OVI Maps and Google Maps are excelent with voice support.
3. The TV out options are excelent, you can play games,use gps,play videos,song,ip tv,internet radio,camera,you can see what ever is on the mobile screen. You can even shoot a video with live uploading using qik software, it is free on OVI. This option will be great when i make a video call but i have not tryed since i use a 2G network.
4. As per price of the phone the 5 Megapixel camera is excelent even in night.it cuts the unwanted lights also from entering the camera. The main thing is you should know how to use a camera.
5. Bluetooth functions faster than version 1.
6. Soft handling of touch screen,no need to press.
7. internet speed good in Vodafone Network ( download rate 15 kbps,213 meters from tower,2 G network ) this will be trible when iam in 3G network.
8. The cheapest mobile with all latest technology ( only the Bluetooth V3,Camera 12 MP and Fm transmiter, Symbian OS,USB Ready & Display, are sacrificable ) if you need this also go for N8, C7, C6-01.
9. Good to connect the mobile to surround sound and play games.
Best mobile for Best price.
for any more doubts
pls clarify at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have purchased Nokia X6- 8GB on 16.01.2011 and experienced very bad photographs and no Document viewer ( Word,Excel,PDF). Before buy Pl. check Camera quality for Photographs in Night and Sunny day in Shade.
hello friend, i want to know about the camera result and sound quality of Nokia X6 8GB?
i want to buy this cell phone but plz help me out to know the performance of this set...?
shobii, 28 Jan 2011yup it will all u have 2 do is open your WiFi and search 4 wirelesses it will catch your route... moreSorry...please ignore previous reply....
it is not a Wifi...it is Wimax setup box...which is connected through a Cable to my computer... I cannot connect the same wirelessly to my computer....thanks dude....
shobii, 28 Jan 2011yup it will all u have 2 do is open your WiFi and search 4 wirelesses it will catch your route... moreit is not a Wifi...it is Wimax setup box...which is connected Wirelessly to my computer... I cannot connect the same wirelessly to my computer....thanks dude....
You need to configure your reciever if it has inbuilt wifi adpater in it. You can access Internet after configure it correctly.
yup it will all u have 2 do is open your WiFi and search 4 wirelesses it will catch your router than u can surf net :)
I am going to buy X8 within 1 month......question is can i connect the phone to my wimax network......i have a router(reciever) on top of my roof and a cable connection to computer.....Pls help....I know smart guys are there....keep rocking............thanks in advance
i want awsm internet experience, supports maximum applications, good wifi connectivity and other decent features so help me choose best phone amng these
1. x6 8gb
4. 5800 xm
im goin to buy phn within a week so plz need ur suggestions quickiy