pls dont bye any x series except the newly released x2 because the x,x+ and xl are not going to get the platform ui 2.0 because lack of home button.damn it i bought this fone just 20 days ago
I am using this phone about 4 days.this is an awsome phone.it`s design,display is perfect,also the camera quality. it`s front camera is hd.The nokia xl battry back is good.
And also we use windows& android displays on screen.
I'm using XL.. its a very good phn by Nokia...
GO for it... no problem in this phn..
AnonD-272858, 24 Jun 2014Hello hav u rooted your phone?Yes I have rooted my Nokia Xl which I bought 10 days ago because I had no choice and you can still unroot ur device. SOME BIG GAMES LIKE asphalt8,pes2012,fifa 12 14, and many more games needed a market verification before running them, and onlyGoogle play store is meant for it. So I rooted th XL got the play store and now I have got another issue that internal memory for games and apps is just 1.2gb approximately. And I have got every single game data saved in my laptop of vice city, San Andreas, asphalt 8,fifa 12,nfl pro2013, and many more.I just have to paste the folder in sd card and start playing but this Nokia Xl does not catches game data from external memory.So I found this app GL TO SD which is meant to transfer games to external memory or install games from external memory and play them smoothly from this app..... abd its working fine
tohid, 24 Jun 2014What is gl to sd?Gl TO SD is an app in play store only for android devices. When it was first launched, it was just meant for GL games(gameloft) but when new updates came it can be used for any game or application which are of at least 70mb+ in size. this app is only meant for the rotted devices. If u have already installed a game of this size or above, then by this app (gl to sd) u can move 80-90% of its size to your external sd card(sdcard1). Like if the game is of 600mb, then atleast 550mb would get transfered to your external memory leaving a little 10% part of the game in ur phone. There is one more feature in this app that is like ur internal memory is of 1gb for game and even ur single asphalt 8 game is of 1.4 gb, then u just directly download the game data and apk from net using a pc or laptop and paste the game folder in ur external card like this Sdcard1/obb/here. Then install it using apk file and always open it thru this GL TO SD app which is of just 148 kb.Every single game moved to sdcard1 or directly downloaded and installed from sdcard1 are to be played usin this app.
ANY DOUBTS ?
does XL support whats app? does it support hd videos? please help me friend say me about the problems of this phone, i want to buy this phone..
AnonD-277008, 24 Jun 2014i am using nokia xl for past 2 days the device gets heated up often guys pls say me due to thi... moreIts normal for the device to heat up, especially if you are running extensive games that consumes battery faster.
When are you gonna release the nokia xl 2? I hope it has a high grade camera 8mp rear and 2mp front and will support more android apps (kitkat version hopefully) and also, higher memory 8gb atleast. Most mportantly, has a move to sd card option!!!! Finally, atleast HD sreen. Thanks!
hi guys the phone getting heat it is a piece problem r any other help me guys
Instruction how to use whatsapp in nokia xl:-
1.first download 1 mobile market from store.
2.Then download whatsapp messenger from 1 mobile market using search option
3.Then install whatsap--then register it through sms--then select user name & upload ur photo
4.then a message came showing "your device not supported"
5.don't worry..ur whatsapp accnt is activated & show to other whatsapp user accnt..jus tell ur whatsapp frnd to message u..
6.then open the message through fastlane or notification..then u see ur whatsapp is working...never open whatsapp through icon file.always open with notification
So try it & njy whatsapp in ur phone..its fine working otherwise u dwnld whatsapp plus
some body help me plzz.. i bought new nokia xl few days ago.. there is a problem in my phone . some time it plays the mp3 and video song and some time it shows an error when play amp3 or video.The error is "cannot play this song" when i restart my phone then it is fi9 and play those mp3 and video... some body tell me what is the problem????
i am using nokia xl for past 2 days the device gets heated up often guys pls say me due to this any problem will occur to me
Deepak SIhag, 24 Jun 2014No, this phone cannot play hd video properly.....its very big disadvantage of this phone...it plays 720p without any issue when played using mx player in s/w mode but for 1080p the sound lags a bit than video.
manoj, 24 Jun 2014i purchase nokia xl one week ago but whattsapp not support in mobile this phone is very useles... moreinstead of mourning just download whatsapp plus and read some earlier post on how to install it. most of the users are enjoying whatsapp then why not you ???