Worst phone ever, don't buy this phone, go for another phone like -
1. Microsoft Lumia 535 - If you want windows UI experience.
2. Moto E - If you want to get greater build quality
3. YU Yuphoria - It has a far better value for money
4. Android One - Even better quality and best gaming experience.
ADVANTAGES OF NOKIA XL - Great build quality on the given specifications, Excellent camera, Great battery quality along with some issues, 5" screen and the quality of design is also great.
DISADVANTAGES OF NOKIA XL - Not much value for money, RAM is too low, multitasking barely possible, years-old Aderno and Snapdragon, plastic back design creates possibilities of broken back, no gorilla glass at front, not fully android (no play services/play store/other google stuff etc, not enough internal storage for playing mid-end games .... and so on.
bad phone no playstore...heat up when charging and browsing,low ram,bad gaming system,good ba3 and good music play
Heats up while on charging.Battery percantage not increases(sometimes not even in normal codition) when we use internet while it is on charging.Lags alot(not always but when it gets heat).Not a good option under 10K.
I do not have any problem with My Nokia XL so far xcept that when i am on a Silent Mode and i receive any Text my phone does not vibrate even. Vibrate works fine in Normal Mode. Plz Suggest
Im using nokia xl have a memory card of 8gig ba anytime I want to download anything I get message that there is no space on the sd card.meanwhile when I check the sd card memory I have enough space.
Pls someone help me because I want to download stuffs unto my sd card
its good battery wise but it has one big problem though,the internal storage is 1.19GB I dont know y u guys r specifying it as having 4GB.Whenever i try downloading something,they keep telling me your sd card is full, unfortunately it has no option for saving stuff on the memory card.I Would never recommend anyone to buy it.
sumi, 31 Jul 2015Please please help me their is problem regarding calling.when someone calls me their will be n... moreNo display of light while incoming??? It's not a problem at all.... You might have changed the screen guard recently! Right? And this screen guard would have covered the Proximity Sensor!!! So, see that the Proximity Sensor is not covered !!!!!
Please please help me their is problem regarding calling.when someone calls me their will be no display come on the screen.due to this I can't attend the phone.Now please tell me how can I resolve the problem.
very poor quality camera..
Anonymous, 23 Jul 2015Me too, got very frustrated, could not get google play store.well you can download apps from google playstore by simply doing this:
go to apps.evozi.com
copy paste the link of the apps you want to download from Google Play Store
it will generate a download link.
rashid, 17 Jul 2015Dear all, I am not able to use whatsapp and imo in my nokia xl from last week, so kindly adv... moreHi ,I m also faced this whatsapp problem in last month then I removed my whatsap and I send whatsapp from my friend phone throuhgh share it.after that it works like before.
I am using it .It is So good
Somehow I went into silent mode on my new Nokia XL, and can't get out of it. Please help.
P.S. Got a few more questions, if someone can help me-TNX in advance:
1. Succeeded to copy all my contacts from the old "dumb'phone"to the Nokia. and they appeared in alphabetical order. So far, so good. Then started to create groups (my family here& abroad, friends, collegues etc). And here comes trouble-even though I choose then in alphabetical order, in the groups they appear without any logical order: Those with A somewhere in the middle, on tops-those with letters as K,Z, P etc.
Tried to get in the file "contacts" in the phone tru the laptop-cannot find such file or folder.
Any idea how to arrange/rearrange the names in the groups in alphabetical order?
2. Ringtones: Wwen I tried to personalize the ring for a specific contact, after choosing the option "Set Ringtone", a list or ringtones (siplied from Nokia, I presume) shows up, but I don't like them. Downloaded from the net some cooler ringtones for Nokia, which are in the "download" folder (and another one in "Music") and succeeded to pick one of them as "MY"ringtone, instead ot the standard Nokia one. But cannot succeed to set a specific ringtone from the downloaded for specific users. Tried to look for "Ringtones "file/folder"in the phone (tru the laptop, so to add there some downloaded ringtones - cannot do it.
Any idea how to do it?
3. Bluetooth traffic: Succeeded to pair my new Nokia XL with the old phone, and the laptop, and to transfer some stuff. However cannot delete all the received via Bluetooth files, which I see in the menu Bluetooth-received files. Any Idea how to delete them?
4. Arranging picture on the first page (menu...? The one that shows when I open the phone): Transferred succesfully some pics from the old phone and the laptop to the Nokia, and arranged them in 3-4 albums. How can I give a command to the Nokia which specific picture to appear on the first/menu page? For some reason my Nokia pics random pictures every time I try do do something, and cannot understand why so.
Usb otg supported or not...?????
msg showing internet has stopped! any solution to enable internet connection
hi ......am using nokia xl, its gd phne fr nrml usres
bt there r ....one problem is ram
anonymous, 15 Jul 2015my whatsapp on my nokia xl is not working have tried several times to reinstall but its still ... moreIts so complicated n their own play is very difficult to access. Am very disappointed paaaaaa in this product
. I'm using it but it have many problems mainly you can't use play store with all its apps
No many important apps
I hope you solve this baad problem soon
I'm looking for new phone really and this time won't be from nokia