my suggestion to all is that temporarily don't buy x series phone as they have problems with internal memory getting full. there is no way you can move the apps to external sd card even though there are lot of apps available in the market.
nokia has to do something about this asap.
v877, 31 May 2014plz plz tell me which colour is best in nokia xl plz tell me fastgreen is better than others
Riya, 31 May 2014Yes this good phone , but this is not dual stand by phoneThanx buddy
Anonymous, 31 May 2014Does nokia xl support whatsapp?no it does not
worst dual core processor guys it should have high speed quad core processor
nice chep and best nice look I am using 15 days no any problem
downlaod one mobile app downlaod easy whats app other apps
Just got Nokia XL and Moto G, 1st i used to hate Nokia Xl bt when i used it, its was so Awsum! It can play HD videos 1280x720 with MX with Smoothly ! Just go For it and Believe me Battery is also super Awsum !
recommended, As its price is also low around 11k !
Just Trust Nokia ! am sure u will Happy with Nokia !
Samsung is going Wrost day by day ! Go for Nokia !
Anonymous, 31 May 2014Does nokia xl support whatsapp?Support whats up
I m going to buy a phone...bt i confuded between 3 phones..
Nokia XL or Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 or Sony Xperia M...Plz Help me which one i shall buy....plzzz
This is possibly the ugliest android ever produced. WTH? Seriously, you could get a moto g if your on a budget. These specs are from 2009.
Anonymous, 31 May 2014Does nokia xl support whatsapp?Have u ever heard of an android phone without whatsapp, sometimes people just buy an android phone to use whatsapp or any other social app. People are having difficulty in downloading whatsapp cause Nokia has created its own store especially for x series in just couple of days, so, yet they only have 80% of playstore apps, and whatsapp is in the rest of 20%. But for apps issue they also made many stores available on their own store. If u still cant find ur desired app or game, they have also made sideloading available in x series. By this, u have to download the apk installation file from internet and install it manually from file manager.......
ujju656, 31 May 2014does it plays 720p videos with help of mx player does it play smoothly dear and what about the... moreyes it's support.. but you should download mx player, vlc player.. the screen quality is absolutely good. sound quality extremely superb.. but you should change retail headset and buy a good one.. loud speaker is much loud enough with good quality sound..
mayra, 31 May 2014After reading all the reviews, i ģot confused if i should buy xl or not. Is it a good... moreya xl support whatsapp.. don't worry abt anything.. go and get it. u can download anything via whatsapp :-)
Last Week i bought Nokia XL. Its Flash is not good in night. There r green tone in flash, so picture taken with flash is not good. You should download What's Ap. Battery backup is quite OK, but not on the level of its own standard, which fixed by Nokia. My nokia charger are not good, during charging its turned very hot. May be its only in my Charger. Tomorrow i am going to talk with vendor. Net surfing is cool. Rs 11000 prize are good.
After reading all the reviews, i ģot confused if i should buy xl or not. Is it a good phone? Does it support whatsapp? If yes, then will i be able to download the audio n video files from whatsapp in xl? Please help me guys
does it plays 720p videos with help of mx player does it play smoothly dear and what about the quality of screen dear plz tell me and also tel me about sound quality .
Just becuz its Nokia, 5" thick brick, don't bogged down in buying it. Most regrettable, later when it will become obsolete, with no backup support by Microsoft Mobiles. Go fr a Chinese instead, much cheaper at least an android, not a mixture like mule, cross brown donkey ad horse.