8569, 30 May 2014Is a5 cortex or a7 cortex better?Cortex A7 is better. Also depends on how much cores a cpu has.
Anonymous, 30 May 2014Not able to get gprs setting in the phone. what to do? Reply asap.contact your sim service provider
AKASH_JISHU, 30 May 2014LISTEN CAREFULLY!! It does't support 1080p video. Some idiots continusly saying it. Someth... moreIt supports 1080p videos in mx player but lags little. If you don't believe me check out the gsmarena's review of this phone. Moto g is good but its not durable.
Ok, it's 24 hours now after I've bought this phone...So far it's good. One thing keep in mind -- what exactly you want from your mobile, whatever I wanted its there, so I'm happy to spend my money on this one. Ok here's my review so far...
Good: 1) The looks: Man, it looks fantastic, definitely a "head turner"
2)Most important, battery: When I purchased this phone battery was around 76%. I did a lot of "R&D" and stuff, listen to music, did a lot of internet browsing, surprisingly at around 11:00 pm at night it was around 24%. So it's pretty good. I charged it, took around 1 1/2 hours to get 100%, and as I'm writing this, it's showing 37%...So for me It's good battery.
3) Apps: It runs most of the apps, you just name it...Whatsapp, Viber,Skype,etc, etc. Don't worry about whatsapp or that msg "Your phone does not support this app". Go back to the widget ---> contacts ---> click the one to with to chat with, and there you go...Whatsapp does run.
4) Games: I've installed: CSI: Hidden Crimes, Highway runner, chess, fruit ninja, angry birds all parts, all these games run like butter smooth...no lag, no hang, nothing. I did tried to install Frontline Commondo, Asphalt 8 but both showed errors, I will try again though.
5) File transfer: There's Astro File manager you can see all your files in it. Also, I was able to move most of my games, which I downloaded and some of the preloaded apps to micro sd card...There's also "task killer" to stop running apps.
6) Internet: Again, I installed, Chrome, UC Brower, Opera is pre installed, ALL run good, No issues...
7) Camera: Camera is ok, not bad, I'm not much into photography, so I'm ok with what it has to offer.
8) Music/Videos: Music is good, sound quality is good, I don't know why some people said it has low volume in headphone, maybe they had some issue. For video, install mx player, it does play 720p and 1080p videos...
9)Dual sim: I can't comment on it yet, coz i'm going to buy new sim today. Hopefully, I'll be able to comment after using both the sims.
Again, I depends on what you want, if whatever you want is there on the phone, you won't be disappointed. At-least I'm not.
whatsapp is not working...what exactly the issue and what will be solution for it?
The phone is really good!!
Need some tip to install clash of clan with my linked account to google +!!
Any leads please help
The Nokia XL has the same CPU and GPU, but with more RAM - 768MB. We expected a minor performance edge, but the three benchmarks we ran showed virtually no difference. Again, the Moto G is the one to measure up to.
I have install go launcher ex on it. Now it look more smart. I feel the android power on it. Ahahaha
Who say whatapps not working on nokia xl? Download 1mobile market and u can find many kind of application there. Just buy this phone yesterday. I buy the black one. A little bit heavy I think. But it still nice. Back camera 5mp & front got 2mp (which is good enough for me) . Battery life stronger than my tablet (samsung) makes me say 'wow! Cheaper phone but work more than I expect". By the way, i recommend it to u.
is the good phone of anderiod version all apps are worked pls rply me fast
9sh, 29 May 2014Can I receive calls and SMS from both Sims same time?Yeah...why not.
My both sims are working perfectly.
Carol, 29 May 2014Apparently you guys have not seen the NOKIA trolls till now, i'm coming from N8, that phone ha... moreThanx for ur support, appreciate it .. By the way ur name - carol ..... Doesnt tell much about ur gender .. Just wanted to know if u can tell .. plz. reply