Anonymous, 30 May 2014Not able to get gprs setting in the phone. what to do? Reply asap.contact your sim service provider
AKASH_JISHU, 30 May 2014LISTEN CAREFULLY!! It does't support 1080p video. Some idiots continusly saying it. Someth... moreIt supports 1080p videos in mx player but lags little. If you don't believe me check out the gsmarena's review of this phone. Moto g is good but its not durable.
Ok, it's 24 hours now after I've bought this phone...So far it's good. One thing keep in mind -- what exactly you want from your mobile, whatever I wanted its there, so I'm happy to spend my money on this one. Ok here's my review so far...
Good: 1) The looks: Man, it looks fantastic, definitely a "head turner"
2)Most important, battery: When I purchased this phone battery was around 76%. I did a lot of "R&D" and stuff, listen to music, did a lot of internet browsing, surprisingly at around 11:00 pm at night it was around 24%. So it's pretty good. I charged it, took around 1 1/2 hours to get 100%, and as I'm writing this, it's showing 37%...So for me It's good battery.
3) Apps: It runs most of the apps, you just name it...Whatsapp, Viber,Skype,etc, etc. Don't worry about whatsapp or that msg "Your phone does not support this app". Go back to the widget ---> contacts ---> click the one to with to chat with, and there you go...Whatsapp does run.
4) Games: I've installed: CSI: Hidden Crimes, Highway runner, chess, fruit ninja, angry birds all parts, all these games run like butter smooth...no lag, no hang, nothing. I did tried to install Frontline Commondo, Asphalt 8 but both showed errors, I will try again though.
5) File transfer: There's Astro File manager you can see all your files in it. Also, I was able to move most of my games, which I downloaded and some of the preloaded apps to micro sd card...There's also "task killer" to stop running apps.
6) Internet: Again, I installed, Chrome, UC Brower, Opera is pre installed, ALL run good, No issues...
7) Camera: Camera is ok, not bad, I'm not much into photography, so I'm ok with what it has to offer.
8) Music/Videos: Music is good, sound quality is good, I don't know why some people said it has low volume in headphone, maybe they had some issue. For video, install mx player, it does play 720p and 1080p videos...
9)Dual sim: I can't comment on it yet, coz i'm going to buy new sim today. Hopefully, I'll be able to comment after using both the sims.
Again, I depends on what you want, if whatever you want is there on the phone, you won't be disappointed. At-least I'm not.
Is a5 cortex or a7 cortex better?
whatsapp is not working...what exactly the issue and what will be solution for it?
The phone is really good!!
Need some tip to install clash of clan with my linked account to google +!!
Any leads please help
Huawei Honor 3X Pro
can anyone play 720p videos with mx player?
Not able to get gprs setting in the phone. what to do? Reply asap.
can i know the jelly bean version and its upgradable in kitkat,,,
The Nokia XL has the same CPU and GPU, but with more RAM - 768MB. We expected a minor performance edge, but the three benchmarks we ran showed virtually no difference. Again, the Moto G is the one to measure up to.
I have install go launcher ex on it. Now it look more smart. I feel the android power on it. Ahahaha
Zac, 29 May 2014Well, u have got to place the apk file also to install the game ..but it does nt matters if u ... moreafter some use did phone get slow...????
Who say whatapps not working on nokia xl? Download 1mobile market and u can find many kind of application there. Just buy this phone yesterday. I buy the black one. A little bit heavy I think. But it still nice. Back camera 5mp & front got 2mp (which is good enough for me) . Battery life stronger than my tablet (samsung) makes me say 'wow! Cheaper phone but work more than I expect". By the way, i recommend it to u.
is the good phone of anderiod version all apps are worked pls rply me fast
which is better ??xl or xperia m dual.
9sh, 29 May 2014Can I receive calls and SMS from both Sims same time?Yeah...why not.
My both sims are working perfectly.
Carol, 29 May 2014Apparently you guys have not seen the NOKIA trolls till now, i'm coming from N8, that phone ha... moreThanx for ur support, appreciate it .. By the way ur name - carol ..... Doesnt tell much about ur gender .. Just wanted to know if u can tell .. plz. reply
It does't support 1080p video. Some idiots continusly saying it.
Something worried about whatsapp issues.
Don't worry. Its supprot whatsapp & working smooth.
Yes. It can move aap to SD card. (mising in xperia, Lg)
but before u buy it.
Just think twice.
1. 5 MP rear not good as other lumia devices.
It can takes decent photos. Not Hight Resolution crystal clear photos.
It does't have CMOS sensor or Exmor RS sensor.
(Exmor RS only avilable at some mid range xperia & some high range Galaxy device.)
but the front camera is realy great. Very good for video call & selfies.
2. If u r a game freakr than i suggest don't buy it. Yes. It has 5" inch large display. Bt that does't mean it support HD games like NFS, Modern Combat, Asphalt type game.
Bcoz of low RAM & processor power.
3. Its not pure android.
That is realy sucks.
Goole play store is much more trustworthy than any other third party app story.
Third party app not alwyes good. When these type of app install these apps comes with lot of Maleware virus which are may be hurmful for your device.
4. Screen Resolution is Realy worst. WVGA screen & too low ppi.
If u judge that u'll find under 11,000 ₹ that's not upto mark.
If u like nokia. Then go for nokia lumia 630.
It comes with quad core snapdragon proccessor.
1 GB RAM. 8MB internal.
If u r a Android lover, don't waste your money.
Go for Moto G. Sony Xperia L. (not galaxy core. Its one more worst handest after nokia XL)
Moto G also have a Quad core processor, 5 MP rear, 1.3 MP front. 1gb ram. but only 8 gb intrnl.
Pure android kitkat 4.4
Sony Xperia L has Dual core, 8 MP rear(Exmor RS sensor), 0.3 MP front. 1 gb ram. 8 gb intrnl. 32 gb xtrnl.
Android 4.2 jellybean.
Galxy Core 5 MP rear, 0.3 front. 1 gb ram. 8 gb intrnl. 32gb xtrnl.
(bt it lag too much).
Zac, 29 May 2014Whats ur problem ? If u have an issue, u can ask for solution here. I will help. ....But u can... moreApparently you guys have not seen the NOKIA trolls till now, i'm coming from N8, that phone had so many trolls and sheep posters you just can't imagine. Have a rest, that guy does not have it and probably will never do. He just posts wherever sees Nokia going strong, of course, against it...
Log in I forgot my password Sign up