hi guys 2 questions,
ne1 else having problems with charging the phone it seems a little eratic and starts charging then stops a lot.
secondly wat is the poweron/power off thing on the settings part of the menu about???
penny, some phones dont allow you to send things certain other phones but if you try with a nokia or motorola it would support it
How come I can't receive certain ringtones from other phones? My wife sent me an mp3 ringtone from her Sony ericsson and it said something about MIME not supported. Help!
Hi! I have just bought the 02x3. It's really a great phone. The reader card is quite good, i bought it for just 8.5 USD. But i dont know how to use the infrered, can anyone tell me.
can anyone please help me? I have just purchased an o2 xs pay-as-you-go phone and I have had problems sending photos from day one. I've text to "picon" and also 2020 but each time the reply is "go to web site and download settings". when I've tried this the o2 x3 does'nt appear in the drop down. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
WHY are people moaning if this phone has bluetooth or not infrared is good enough if you dont like it buy a phone that you know has bluetooth.
great phone you get most the same features as the x4 but its just £50 less !
it is lovely looking and is easy to use !
its PHAT ~!!!!!!!!!!!~
buy it !!!!
this is to Clairey or anybody else who knows how much did u spend in the end with the card reader and that cause it seems good price a 99.99 but if you av to spend more than 50 pound i will just get the x4
Hello again! Thankyou for your help i didn't wana go to the o2 shop but ahhh i might as well go thanks!! I didn't muck about with the settings when i first got the phone but as time went on i did i followed the settings that were on here posted by "char"-*2005-06-29 18:29* which didn't work but i'll just go to the o2 shop hopefully they can help if not i will demand a new phone :D hehe okay cheers brynn n char :D byeeeeee
does enyone know were i can buy a benq-s700 plug in charger myn was stolen please enyone email me if u know were i can order it email@example.com
clairey,,,when you recieve a message MMS,,,the picture is only downloaded when you ask it to.You then cant because your network settings are not there for the device to download it.So from all youve said we could establish that your gprs settings are incorrect.If you live near an o2 shop you could go with a mate and tell them that its not working on the internet.You bought this phone on o2 and it only works with o2 so the device SHOULD have come with everything ready to use straight out of the box,its not sim free and when you buy a phone from whichever network they absolutly make sure its locked to that network believe me.I dont think the phone is faulty.Did you mess around with the settings before trying the internet in the first instance to see if was already set up??if not then i would suppose and hope other people agree that the phone left the shop not fully functioning and they should replace it or at least set it up for you.if you bought it from carfone they have been great with me and given me lots of help.thats my answer but someone may be able to help you better,good luck but dont worry half this forum on all the other phones are having one problem or another
Hello there! right i got this phone on the 15th June and had a few problems like finding out that i needed to pay out for a Mini SD card adapter and then a card reader to play music and then found out i needed to download a converter from the internet to change the music file to a Mp3 file which i did and its fine now got Mp3s on there but now i have another problem thats really bugging me i don't want to put this phone down but its got quite a few problems i really need your help right i have read the post about the GPRS and Wap about how to put it on your phone to change the settings i did all that and it still tells me when i try to open a picture in my notifications that "Network Busy. Try Later" I'm sick and tired of this message n i just really want to look at this picture on my phone now but its not allowing me. Oh i have got another problem the internet still isn't working its says "Network Error" what does this mean??? I feel so dumb but i really need help because my dad let me choose this fone (i'm 16 by the way) and if he knows im having problems he'll b all moany at me and you know what parents are like so if someone could help me fix this problem OHH yeh i have tried that O2 Active thing aswell you know were you text ACTIVE to 2020 for o2 active but nope wouldnt let me says i have to go on the o2 website so i did and then tried doing it on there but nope the O2 X3 mobile phone wasn't on the multiple choose scroll so i don't know what to do? God i'm so angry i wish i chose a different phone but i do think the phone is attractive but just is very complicated and i get confussed easily so if someone could help that be great
cheers (sorry it such a long message!!!)
to tom davies im getting a lot more than that i have 2 alarm set every morning several 1 to 2 mins call a day playing a few songs a day and several txts and getting about 3 days out of it which to me is pretty good.i also think your batt maybe at fault
If you just buy the o2 x4 you wont have any problems with your phone unlike the x3 and the x4 is 3g
I've just done a little test i've had the fone on constantly with little to moderate use using the mp3 to play 2-3 songs a day filiming a short 2-3 minute video and a few fotots and i've on my 3rd day today and its showing red so its not to bad. Also when i'm usiung the MP3 player i can still get 2 good days out of the fone with constant use. Maybe your battery is faulty or you may not have charged it enough first time.
does any one have problems with the battery lasting a few hours, and not running very long when playing mp3s and things.
Re my earlier post...when trying to download pics or vids from 'find' sites I get the message" File to large for available memory", dispite the the size only being say, 150kb, and over 30meg being on sd card!!!! Arrrggghhh!
Great phone! Great price @ £99.99 inc £15 credit...which I got another 10%/£1.50 added on today, and £2.50 for regisrering!! But...how do you download pics and vids from sites other than o2 active?? Memory card is in and working fine, and memory set to store on card but it just won't save images or vids I try to download...apart from o2 active ones.
Hey guys, o2 x3 is lush but i'm just wondering if it plays true tones? other than that this is a good phone to buy plus it is a bargin!
Help is at hand if your wap keeps saying 'network unavaliable!'
O2 X3 GPRS WAP settings:
1. From the Menu Highlight O2 and press the OK button (Navi).
2. Scroll to Settings and press the OK button (Navi).
3. Highlight Empty Profile and press OK (Navi)
4. Highlight Homepage and press OK (Left Soft Key). Enter
http://wap.o2.co.uk and press the OK (Navi Key).
5. Highlight Gateway Address and press Select (Left Soft Key). Enter
126.96.36.199 and press OK (Navi).
6. Highlight Port and press Select (Left Soft Key). Enter 9201 and press
7. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 1 time.
8. Highlight the profile you just setup and press Option (Left Soft Key).
9. Highlight Rename and press OK (Navi Key). Enter O2 Wap and press OK (Navi
10. Highlight Select Gateway and press OK (Navi Key).
11. Highlight Wap and press OK (Navi Key).
12. Highlight O2 Wap and press OK (Navi Key).
13. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 2 times.
14. Highlight Connect Settings and press OK (Navi Key).
15. Highlight GPRS1 and press OK (Navi Key).
16. Highlight User ID and press OK (Navi Key). Enter payandgo and press OK
17. Highlight Password and press OK (Navi Key). Enter password and press OK
18. Highlight APN Name and press OK (Navi Key). Enter payandgo.o2.co.uk and
press OK (Navi Key).
19. Ignore DNS
20. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 1 time.
21. Highlight GPRS1 and press Options (Left Soft Key).
22. Highlight Rename and press OK (Navi Key). Enter O2 WAP GPRS and press OK
23. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 4 times.
The WAP GPRS settings are now complete.
O2 X3 MMS settings:
1. Press the OK button to access the Main Menu.
2. Highlight Messages and press OK (Navi Key).
3. Highlight Media and press OK (Navi Key).
4. Highlight Settings and press OK (Navi Key).
5. Highlight Media Server and press OK (Navi Key).
6. Highlight Operator http:// and press Edit (Left soft Key).
7. Highlight Server Name and press OK (Navi key). Enter O2 MMS and press OK
8. Highlight O2 MMS and press Edit (Left Soft Key).
9. Highlight Server Address and press OK (Navi Key). Enter
http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk and press OK (Navi Key).
10. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 1 time.
11. Highlight Notify Setting and press OK (Navi Key). Highlight Auto
Download and press OK (Navi Key).
12. Ignore Delivery Setting
13. Highlight Message Life Time and press OK (Navi Key). Highlight 6 Days
and press OK (Navi Key).
14. Highlight Security Check and press OK (Navi Key). Highlight Close Check
and press OK (Navi Key).
15. Ignore Sender Reject List
16. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 4 times.
The MMS settings are now complete.