Help is at hand if your wap keeps saying 'network unavaliable!'
O2 X3 GPRS WAP settings:
1. From the Menu Highlight O2 and press the OK button (Navi).
2. Scroll to Settings and press the OK button (Navi).
3. Highlight Empty Profile and press OK (Navi)
4. Highlight Homepage and press OK (Left Soft Key). Enter
http://wap.o2.co.uk and press the OK (Navi Key).
5. Highlight Gateway Address and press Select (Left Soft Key). Enter
184.108.40.206 and press OK (Navi).
6. Highlight Port and press Select (Left Soft Key). Enter 9201 and press
7. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 1 time.
8. Highlight the profile you just setup and press Option (Left Soft Key).
9. Highlight Rename and press OK (Navi Key). Enter O2 Wap and press OK (Navi
10. Highlight Select Gateway and press OK (Navi Key).
11. Highlight Wap and press OK (Navi Key).
12. Highlight O2 Wap and press OK (Navi Key).
13. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 2 times.
14. Highlight Connect Settings and press OK (Navi Key).
15. Highlight GPRS1 and press OK (Navi Key).
16. Highlight User ID and press OK (Navi Key). Enter payandgo and press OK
17. Highlight Password and press OK (Navi Key). Enter password and press OK
18. Highlight APN Name and press OK (Navi Key). Enter payandgo.o2.co.uk and
press OK (Navi Key).
19. Ignore DNS
20. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 1 time.
21. Highlight GPRS1 and press Options (Left Soft Key).
22. Highlight Rename and press OK (Navi Key). Enter O2 WAP GPRS and press OK
23. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 4 times.
The WAP GPRS settings are now complete.
O2 X3 MMS settings:
1. Press the OK button to access the Main Menu.
2. Highlight Messages and press OK (Navi Key).
3. Highlight Media and press OK (Navi Key).
4. Highlight Settings and press OK (Navi Key).
5. Highlight Media Server and press OK (Navi Key).
6. Highlight Operator http:// and press Edit (Left soft Key).
7. Highlight Server Name and press OK (Navi key). Enter O2 MMS and press OK
8. Highlight O2 MMS and press Edit (Left Soft Key).
9. Highlight Server Address and press OK (Navi Key). Enter
http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk and press OK (Navi Key).
10. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 1 time.
11. Highlight Notify Setting and press OK (Navi Key). Highlight Auto
Download and press OK (Navi Key).
12. Ignore Delivery Setting
13. Highlight Message Life Time and press OK (Navi Key). Highlight 6 Days
and press OK (Navi Key).
14. Highlight Security Check and press OK (Navi Key). Highlight Close Check
and press OK (Navi Key).
15. Ignore Sender Reject List
16. Press Back (Right Soft Key) 4 times.
The MMS settings are now complete.
ive had no probs with phone.send pics no problem.you could try texting picon to 2020 as your settings may not be active
The best thing for you to do is to buy a card reader, If you look down the bottom of this page or into the next page i've supplied a link to a cheap Card Reader. This is alot easier then using the USB and no restrictions with this way.
ibo - re my earlier entry
i dont think i have bluetooth
instruction booklet indicates'usb cable allows u to connect phone to pc and download selected images or videos and much more.....'hmmmmmm...no indication as to how to download onto pc...i Have set up the software,looks really nice,but not a Clue as to how to action..HEEELP
Can't send pictures? I'm always sending pictures send plenty don't have no problems. Not had any problems with the camera not the best but it is a fone or did you want to buy a digital camera??
This is the worst phone I've ever had. Can't sent pictures and the camera is garbage. advert says crystal clear photos? PAH! After sales service is also rubish, its cost me a fortune in phone calls trying to sort this problem out and its still not working! they dont even recognise it on the web site so you cant contact them about it. Dont buy one its rubish!
does this phone have bluetooth
3:videos i send,my friend(on O2 network) cant seem to receive????
advice please on my X3
i have the software cd(downloaded on pc) and the USB cable.
i cannot find anywhere in booklet,or figure out a way myself,how to :
1: download pics an video from phone to pc
2: upload music from pc to camera so that i can apply music as ringtone....
simple,easy-to-follow advice much appreciated!!
i dont know if this is better than e1000 moto
which 1 should i get
i need some advice if i should get this phone or not HELP
I would go for X3 because it has expandable memory
got the x3 3 days ago its great,this is going a bit mad but the vid recording was sucking up memory and calculated its using 3.7 mb per minute at cif resolution and high quality.its very good tho as i can tell by the speed at which it picks up detail instead of a jerky blury poor effort.screen and keypad are lit up by 300 watt lightbulbs if you get my drift it bright and the screen is very lucid.i find the battery pretty good ive only charged it 3 times.the camera is better at vga resolution but there again i was not very happy with the k750i pictures and sent it back and saved £200?i use the stopwatch a lot its got alarmed fixtures i think 3 seperate alarms to wake you up snooze, full screen vid (it swings it thru 90degrees) currency converter and time zones and backlight adjustable along with brightness and contrast levels adjust all wrapped up in a biddy package.the doorbell ringtone does not bother me and blends in nicely after a while so you know youve got a mssge not like when you change it all the time and dont know what its for.cant wait for my 1gb to arrive it certified to work with the x3 on mobymemory site which approves phones for use with the max memory .great phone 10/10.
thinking bout getting an x3 but dont no if its any better than the samsung 720? which would u go 4??
1. The text tone is a standard tone you can't change it.
2. Yes you need a card reader for MP3s if you can be bothered to look down the page or even go to page 2 you'll find one i've recommended.
3.Theres no need to buy the X4 its just about the same except its got 3G technology, which is crap on all phones anyway. So save some cash and get the X3.
Im stuck! Help me out! I don know whether i should buy O2 X3 or O2 X4. Thanks for help.
how do you put mp3 songs onto the phone? do you need a card reader for the SD card?
how do you change the text tone? cos that doorbell is doing my head in!!!
Any problems with the Sd Cards are almost deffinatly to do with the way you look after them. The slightest touch or scratch on the surface even if it is lightly can damage the cards. Copying MP3s over wouldn't damage the card either. All your doing is dragging the files into the folder. So i'd suggest looking after your cards abit better.
Does anyone else have problems with themini sd card becoming corrupt after trying to change the mp3`s? If so how do i sort it as ive got through 3 cards so far and am getting a bit fed up! Other than that its a great phone.. So please help me sort out this problem..