Hi all,i use O2 XDA EXECUTIVE i love 99% of it, but the other 1%, im getting real problems on how to set-up the MMS and making Yahoo Go work in it. If anyone have any good solution to these, your e-mail will really be appreciated. thanks
I've had the imate jasjar w/ window 5.0 and now i have xda exec with windows 6.0 professional.....forget the iphone this device is the best so if ur thing about buying a pda look o further.peace
I've had my XDA exec for a year now. In simple terms it's amazing. Eye Candy & Function all rolled into one cool micro/laptop/phone. I'm however searching for a way to upgrade to Mobile 6. It has minor windows based issues, I'm hoping would be fixed by a more stable Operating System. Windows please put the O2 XDA Exec on your list for upgrades.
i try to install wm6 and then every thing went blank notting is work not powering up try hitting reset light up but that all help me someone e-mail me ifyou can firstname.lastname@example.org
i am very happy with this phone! but i am lokking for a new handset which is more exited than this! i a really enjoying all the features of this phone! it's quite unconfortable for me to handle when i am wearing jeans & t shirts!
This is really a nice portable device.
Is there anybody confirm me what is the internal Storage Capacity of this device.(Internal Memory).
For the people that are having technical issues with this phone, the polite thing to do would be to email the technical support department or find a technical support forum! Quit junking up the comments area! I'm tired of reading 598 whines and only 2 actual opinions. Have some quantity of common sense!
I am useing o2 xda exec last 3 years
now the patta has been broken patta is beside the display and won't get it here pls
help me find it to start it and what is the
cost of that
(patta is back side of the screen )
it is a very nice phone but i will appreciate if i can be told where to upgrade my windows mobile player has it refuses playing files on mpeg and connecting wirelessly has been a huge task
i have lost a windows media player file because of this the player has stopped working now what should i do so that player starts working again please help
hi friends i m using o2 xda exec since 2 years i find this phone amazing , the biggest advantage of this phone is its big screen and amazing resolution. i find this phone very user friendly.
i have o2 xda exec for one yr.excellent phone but i find it hard to synchronise with my laptop for my documents;Also USB when connected does not respond
i hve lost my o2 driver cd wht shall i do is ther any download site to recover , how can i download
hy ma fone z nt taking USB frm PC.
wen connected thru USB ,it show no response
wt could be possible reason??
i must say even though this phone has been around for 2 1/2 years it still competes with the latest pda's launched recently. i owned this phone for over a year and have encountered few problems, none of which i haven't resolved. with all its functions and reliability i am really happy with this phone, the only real drawback is its size, other than that its just great and reliable.