Hi, can anyone teach me : (1) how to change the alarm alert tone? because the existing one is not strong enough to wake me up.. :P(2) how to set different ringing tone for the different callers group? (3) where can i download for the antivirus program? there is very risky if we on the bluetooth?? (4)should i buy for another batt? since there is so risky for losing our data and programe just bacause of no batt??
1. If ur purpose is to save power, turn "on" the flight mode then turn off the screen.
2. The other way is to remove the battery cover and then put it back. You will notice that there are two "spring" wires touching the cover so this serves something like a switch..
Does anyone know how to turn these bloody things off? Power button doesnt turn phone off? Thanks
hey can any1 tell me if i can add tones for new text message bcz the tones available r not loud enough..... plz somebody help me... mail me in email@example.com
hey everyone.. does any1 know how to connect the phone to wireless network?
i know that you would have to buy the wi-fi card for this phone
but how do you set it up so it would connect to the network
is there any setting or its simply plug and use?
To have music files as ringtones, xfer them into /Windows/Rings/ & have fun :)
Does anyone know if there is a way to convert your phone recordings (i.e. voice file from notes) into the ringtone? Cheers
Probably reading the last couple of postings would give u the answer.
I install xda_ii_upgrade_v16050.exe and now My pocket pc does not reboot.It's screen show serial v1.00 and usb v1.00.
My pocket pc model is xda ii mini.
if anyone know,please send me a mail.
thanks very much.
part of contacts from outlook messenger is not getting sync. what could be the problem? and how do i count the number contacts in my o2 mini
hey mike, you are an o2 dealer are you?
i bought my o2 mini off the net from ebay.. and when i try to register my xda on the www.myxda.com , it ses that my IMEL number does not exist.. you know what could have caused that
in consequence, i cannot upgrade new programs and stuff...
is there any way i can upgrade my software from the net?
I have install xda_ii_upgradute.exe file,
Now it is not reboot. I want to know why??
ill just ask how i will make my music in the storage card as my alert tone? or do i need todo transfer? tnx in advance..
Haaiih!!..The xda atom is much good than xda2 mini..Just because of the windows mobile 5...Can xda2 mini upgrade to the lastest version of windows mobile??Hope someone can help me...
O2 mini supports the standard SD card.
More details for the same are on this link:
I use the same 1GB card...and it rocks. When i bought it all i needed to do was to insert it in the phone and start using it...
I was in the same situation some time back, but having looked at all the features including size, compactness, phone quality, overall bulit.. the O2 mini is far better than any other phone..
Choosing a phone depends on ones personal choice but personally I have used both O2 and P910 and feel that O2 is better..
1. When on call to turn on the loudspeaker press and hold the call(Green) button for 3 secs.
2. As far as I know abotu the programs, they ned to be turned off using the running programs.
Hiya all. I got my mini last week and i guess this is the best device i have ever used. I have some queries though ...
1) How do I switch on the loud speaker when i am on a call
2) how do i turn off any program when running or do i always have to go to the 'Running programs' option and do it from there
3) where can i find a media player with graphoc equalizer or does the media player already have it. if it does, how do i access it.
any insight on the above points would be really really apppreciated....