i have this lcd problem on my xda iis, every time i play full screen using any video player, on slightly fast action scene, vertical (when holding the phone on landscape mode) lines appear as if that the frames "sticks", its pretty annoying, i have no idea if whether its a software problem or the lcd needs replacement since i noticed that the screen has a hard time refreshing itself (maybe due to old age)
does anyone has similar problems?
i might end up replacing the lcd or upgrading the rom
Does anybody knows if theres a way to connect XDA IIs to an LCD Projector? Iam planning to use it for a power point presentation via projector. Thanks in advance...
I have this O2 XDA IIs and up until now for me this is the much "gwapo" pocket pc phone on the market..nice body color finish..nice sliding keyboard with blue backlight..nice hardware keys...nice big screen..still fast with 400mhz frequency...nice internal memory and it supports up to 8gig memory card (well I dunno if it will still support higher memory capacity memory cards) and now I just upgrade my XDA Operating System from Windows Mobile 2003 SE to Windows Mobile 2006 Professional!!!!!!!!I Love You XDA IIs!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe one million POGI POINTS!
Hey, I know the solution for your issue on your XDA...I, myself encountered the same issue. I even went to brightpoint there in Cubao and to my amazement they did not even check my XDA IIs and yet they are charging me Php10,000 for the LCD Touch Panel replacement parts excluding the labor charge. What is this a HOLD UP? So what I did, I went to Quiapo and bought a digitizer for only Php400 but I was able to make "tawad" hehehe so I paid them Php300 only and now my XDA works perfectly but after a week I acidentally drop my XDA IIs and the screen..I mean THE WHOLE LCD SCREEN,had cracks..so what I did I went to quiapo again to look for a replacement for the LCD Touch Screen sadly it cost Php5,000 so I just went to GREENHILLS and the techy people there was able to fixed my issue on my xda, the replaced the whole screen for only Php3,500 included the labor and as a freebie they upgraded my ROM from WM2003 SE to WM6 Pro...text me for further inquiries
I need help badly. I am from Manila Philippines. I have an XDA O2 IIs phone.
1. A few months back the screen began to have this static thingie, lines that appear everytime i slide my fone. sometimes the screen gradually turns white until all u see nothin on the screen but white. other times the phone is ok.
2. i called up the service center in the Philippines (used to be Brightpoint, now name was changed to IconTech) but i was terribly disappointed because one of the managers, without asking for the details of the problem, immediately told me that my screen is defective and needs to be replaced. Perhaps they have an excess inventory of LCD screens of XDA and he didnt bother to ask me what was wrong, but I WAS TURNED OFF AND WILL PROBABLY NOT GET HELP FROM THAT SUPPLIER AGAIN UNLESS IM TERRIBLY DESPERATE. anyway, i am pretty sure my LCD is not defective because I can still use the LCD, it is still sensitive to taps and all. My friend who had the same model before, told me that the ribbon needs to be replaced and not the LCD because we had similar problems and replacing the ribbon of her phone fixed hers.
3. But I noticed that in addition to problem #1, despite my regular screen alignment, the LCD is not as accurate as it used to be. For example I cannot tap on the icons accurately. If I actually tap on one icon, the icons beside it will be activated and not the one I tapped. I have tried the master reset and it’s still the same. Now I noticed that the screws on both sides of the XDA have turned loose and was already missing, but the slide is still functioning well.
4. One day my LCD just stopped sensing screen taps. It cannot respond to taps anymore. But the keypad is still ok. So what I did is do a master reset, but I was stuck because you after the master reset, you have to tap the screen in order to activate the phone. So even if my phone still works, even if the LCD still works (display is OK, with instruction for activating your phone by tapping etc.) and the keyboard perhaps still works (I cannot be sure because I am stuck with the reset), I AM STUCK because my LCD is not touch screen anymore.
5. is this a symptom of a broken LCD, because I’m telling you there is still a display. Its just that the LCD is not touch screen anymore. How am I going to fix my XDA? is it a broken LCD, or something else, or maybe a lot of things wrong with my fone.
Hi guys. Please help. The light on the top corner of my xda II is red and the device will do nothing. I cant even reset it. Anyone ?
help!i can only put 7 programs in the start menu.how can i put more than 7 programs in the start menu.
I really need help! It happened three times that i lose everything when my phone battery run low. Why? If this problem exis i woun't use this damn phone again. The worst thing is all my contact is gone! Can you imaging? I felt that i am lost! Please reply and let me know what's happening & what's the solution? URGENT!
please help..my microphone volume is screwed up..the person whom i'm in a call with can bearly hear me..and wats with the ring tone setting..i've got my songs pasted in the rings folder - windows and i'm a little lost..it would be gr8 if u'd help..thns so much..
may i know XDA IIs can sync with PC using which version of ActiveSync? I tried ActiveSync 4.0,4.2,4.5 but all cant use? Or do i need a cradle? FYI,my IIs is Window 2005 version and i connect it direct to PC's USB without the cradle.
Thanks in advance.
guys, help me please. i want to maximize the usage of my xda phone. please give me websites where i can download useful softwares and good games.. it will really help a lot. also, please teach me some other usage for my xda2s. the only thing i know about this phone is the call and messaging usage. im a noob. hehehe. we can talk over ym. yipiyayo_sago is my ym id. help please! tnx!!!!!!
I am using 02 Xda II s phone....i want to uprade my ROM to Windows Mobile 5.0....please guide me how to do...and from where to Download the ROM...????
Can anyone tell me that, is it possible to Sync with PC by Blue tooth? I have lost my Cradle.
when i bought this phone, everyone thught i was crazy here in singapore its a trend to have new phones and i was getting this which was considered "old". but i dun care, this the best damn phone i have used. i have flash the rom to window mobile 5 and have a the latest software running including igo navigator. the screen i s big enough for internet browsing and just to glance at important messages. while i having a great time with this phone others were complaining about their "newer" phone problems. google about this phone to find out more about this phone than u realise its potential.
I have this for almost three year, still very happy, I have installed GPS software that works with an external receiver very well...just I put a 2mg hard drive... not still its all in one.