you need to get a sofware update in english repair centres can normally do this
Please I would like to know how I am able to change the language option from German to English and i am not making full use of my phone due to language barrier.
My phone is currently in German Language and I want to change it to English Language.
I think there is so many conflickting problems on here because:
NO.1 you dont use it properly
NO.2 you dont put what network you use it on because they all rebrand the phones(a problem you have on O2 you might not have on t-mobile)
No.3 you dont store things on the memery card.
No.4 you dont close files properly after use.
NO.5 You dont delete messages and emails.
dont forget to look in the i.mate and qtek sections as they have the same phones and u might find what you are looking for
Hope this helps :)
the problem with it is each network rebrands them and puts there own software on it had loads of complaints about it on O2 but none with it on T-Mobile also you get unlimited internet access on t-mobile
Got my mini S a couple of days ago, it's slow and HANGS really often. What can be the problem? Please help?
hello everobody. i also have the same problem. i bought an O2miniS 3 days ago.
"I hv o2 XDA mini s. there is a strange key board. z is in place of y and y is in place of z. Other keys are also not what is printed on them. can anyone help me?"
Can anybody help me in mini-s functionality. When I receive any call, if I want to dial that number by editing the same, I can't edit it. e.g. I recd a call from +8613911111111 and I want to call by using IP and call the number 1790113911111111 how to do it? Thanks in advance.
I hv o2 XDA mini s. there is a strange key board. z is in place of y and y is in place of z. Other keys are also not what is printed on them. can anyone help me?
I bought a O2 XDA mini s a few weeks ago. I recv some sms regularly in chinese. can anyone tell me how to read these sms on my mini-s? the language in my phone isenglish.
what can i do if i want to see
like i want to see korean letter
Query= we bought O2 XDA Mini S in to our office. We have already D-Link wireless network working in our office. We tried to connect O2 with our existing wireless Lan network, but it is not getting connected. Can u please tel us, if that O2 required any wireless card OR any other equipment to be purchased. Please let us know the issue. Waiting for ur valuable reply.
Yogaprakash K G
Any body, please help me...
I cut and paste the window into card storage, but somehow the machine can't read the card and so the window is gone. I try to reinstall the software but got error, can't reset either. The only screen i have left is today screen, with: Phone, Message, Calendar and Time only. Does anyones got this same problem? Please help me, becux i can't do anything with the phone except calling and messaging. Thanks so much... My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, Can anyone tell me if I can st MP3's as sms tones? at the moment i can only import and use wav files? Thanks
in reply to JimmyYeap
follow this guide ;)
1. Select 'Start'
2. Select 'Settings'
3. Select 'Connections'
4. Select 'Connections'
5. Select 'Add a new modem connection'
6. Select 'New'
7. Enter name for connection of 'o2 mobile web'
Select modem type, choose 'Cellular Line (GPRS)
8. Click on 'Next'
9. Enter Access Point Name of 'mobile.o2.co.uk'
10. Click on 'Next'
11. Type username of 'o2web'
12. Type password of 'password'
13. Select 'Advanced'
14. Select 'Servers'
15. Select 'Use server-assigned IP address'
16. Tap the Servers tab (bottom left hand corner)
17. Click on 'Use specific server address'
18. Click within the 'DNS' field, and enter '126.96.36.199'
19. Click within the 'Alt DNS' field, and enter '188.8.131.52'
20. Click 'OK' (Top right hand corner)
21. Click 'Finish'
22. Tap 'ok' twice
23. Tap the 'x' (top right hand corner) to return to the main menu
for mobile web
1. Tap Start
2. Tap Settings
3. Tap the Connections tab
4. Tap the Connections icon
5. Under 'My Work Network' tap 'Manage existing connections'
6. If a connection already exists then tap ‘Edit’. If no connections are present tap 'New’
7. In the ‘Enter a name for the connection’ field enter ‘GPRS WAP’
8. The 'Select a modem:' drop-down box should be set to 'Cellular Line (GPRS)'
9. Tap 'Next'
10. In the ‘Access Point Name’ field enter ‘wap.o2.co.uk’
11. Tap 'Next'
12. In the ‘Username’ field enter ‘o2wap’
13. In the ‘Password’ field enter ‘password’
14. Leave the Domain field blank
15. Tap ‘Advanced’
16. In the ‘TCP/IP’ tab ensure ‘Use server-assigned IP address’ is selected
17. Tap the ‘Servers’ tab
18. Ensure the ‘Use server-assigned address is selected
19. Tap ‘OK’ in the top right corner
20. Tap 'Finish'
21. Tap 'Proxy Settings' tab
22. Ensure that 'This network connects to the Internet' box is ticked
23. Ensure that 'This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet' box is ticked
24. Tap 'Advanced'
25. Tap the ‘WAP’ option
26. In the 'Server’ field enter ‘184.108.40.206’
27. In the ‘Port’ field enter ‘9201’
28. Tap 'OK' four times to exit
hey in reply to ( ayse ) about the roaming you would have to contact customer services on 08704443333 to get bars removed as i do it day in day out ;)
any1 can help to post
where's web address to download:
CHOR-TAI-TEE game for mobilephone (O2 mini xda)?
i used wifi card, but cant connect, popped up msg 'cannot connect you need to configure proxy'. what shall i do?
i have finally got the link for confirm manual in english www.my-xda.com/xdaminis.html.here u r sure to find the manual in english for mini s.so guys u can finally resolve ur queries regarding eng manual .cheers
Iam Living in italy / Rome i would like to now where i could but new programmes for the xda mini s and in case i needs fixing where i got to go in italy/ rome thanks