May i know how to listen to mp3 via bluetooth headset? The sound is from the phone rather than through the bluetooth headset. When i plug in my stereo headset,the sound came out from both headset and phone..Is this normal for XphoneII?
Can anyone tell me, whether this phone has a certain function whereby it permits the user to block and or reject automatically certain Numbers/all numbers in their Phone Lists..kinda like in the Sony Erricson Phones and or the Nokia ones.
Hmm...that's odd cos one of the thread from mok has been able to do hard reset. I had forgotten my password and followed the manual to reset but in vain. Not sure where I had gone wrong :(
hey, to do a hard reset is impossible. Although the manual books written the instructions to do a hard reset, I can't do it. They require a special card to put into the slot and perform a hard reset. Only the O2 centre has the card. All you need to do is send the phone back to the service centre. They can do for you.
I can't find anything good about this phone. I've been "dealing" this phone and less features then Nokia. This phone doesn't even have a callers' group ringtones... Not sure about that. But it's running quite slow.
Can't hard reset my phone :/
Have been trying over 10 times but it just starts up as per normal. Anyone out there able to do it? I did press and hold the 2 softkeys(below the screen) and power button at the same time and keep holding till it starts up. I am at a lost now...anyone have any suggestion?
yes this phone can send files via bluetooth by default, just on the bluetooth then load up the file explorer (or send via IR) and send it will show searching infrared and just searching (which is bt)
headsets use the head set pin depends on your headset check your user manual
for example nokia and se headsets are usually 0000
I can't sync my bluetooth headset with my Xphone II b/c of lost pin. Any ideas? Would hard reset work? Thanks!
New user to O2 Xphone II .. everytime i try to go to certain websites .. the top of the screen shows that title . but the page never loads into the phone ..
can anyone help me .. do i need to get some Java application or something ...
other pages like yahoo .. etc .. ok ..
thanks .. email me at email@example.com
Cannot enter a new line for SMS/Text Message.
It looks fine when you compose the SMS, but when you sent it, the text is shown on the same line.
http://www.orneta.com/ - free utils + games (classics). See website for instructions free registration.
Better produce your own ringtones. Use any soundclip/movieclip, edit (about 20 sec), save as wav, put in my documents folder. Start->settings>homescreen> choose your own sound.wav
I'm a first-timer.Could someone pls tell me where to get free O2 xphone II games and ringtones,thks!
hon: you need to get pocketMAC program,
If you want to send pics/sound/files use the multimedia album. Start> Menu> Multimedia Album. You can send SMS with any pic/sound/files with it.
adi & others:
Here's a list of things to improve your Xphone II smartphone. I won't copy&paste links, you need to find for yourself.
- RJV SMS Scheduler (freeware),
- Cleartype (freeware), crisp display!
- Oxios Hibernate (freeware), frees up memory,
- Speedboost (freeware), speedup your smartphone, I tested, it works!
- Speedmenu (freeware), speedup menu scrolling, it works!
- BetaPlayer (freeware), nice movie/music player, equalizer settings etc., sound quality is noticeable less than the MS Mediaplayer,
- Karpersky Mobile Anti-Virus (trial), DOES NOT WORK on Xphone II,
- Trend Micro Mobile Anti-Virus (beta), does work but for some strange thing the ActiveSync is lost (I've contacted support and wait for answer), first product working with resident scanner,
- Airscanner anti-virus, does work, except no resident scanner (pity),
- Regedit for MS Smartphones, the version I had does install, does run,does edit only gives soft reboot when do a FIND key....
Hope this helps!
you can do speakerphone by holding the green button when calling. Can someone tell me how to attach contact/phone number in SMS?