Anyone know if this phone takes UHS 3 or 1 micro sd?
As far as I can see, it takes a micro sd in the dual sim slot, instead of a second sim.
But if it can actually write to a UHS 3 would be nice to know.
Very good phone. No lags or bugs noticed till now. Bought 2 months back. Initially it had a wifi connectivity issue, finger print response lag. After the update there are no more issues. Wifi gets connected within seconds and finger print scanner responds within fractions of a second. I am more than satisfied with this gadget. Great value for money.
Hi Mr. ZUSEEN,
You can fix your problem very easily. Check the below link:
Satya, 07 Jan 2016Hopeless phone. Big mistake buying this phone. The sound quality and camera is so pathetic.Wou... moreDon't talk cock... I'm using and it's one of the best. Go back to ur old phone dude
I am also not getting GOOGLE PLAY. Also not getting android update option. Moreover, getting Oneplus H2OS rather than O2OS. Besides, there is noPC suite. I am confused...
chetan, 03 Jan 2016Hey, guys.
My OPT is running on Android 5.1.1 and Oxygen 2.2 OTA
Just an hour back, my finge... moreToo bad system fixed in Chinese only I cant change in to English and IT has no play store
akhiljack, 06 Jan 2016which mobile is best among one plus 2 ,moto x play and asus zenfone selfieOne plus 2
akhiljack, 06 Jan 2016which mobile is best among one plus 2 ,moto x play and asus zenfone selfieone plus is prefect
akhiljack, 06 Jan 2016which mobile is best among one plus 2 ,moto x play and asus zenfone selfieOne plus two always
Hopeless phone. Big mistake buying this phone. The sound quality and camera is so pathetic.Would never buy a oneplus again.
which mobile is best among one plus 2 ,moto x play and asus zenfone selfie
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Hi guys tell me Is the battery back really bad in one plus 2????? N Heating?????One plus charger is the best
Raj, 03 Jan 2016Guys i m really confued between One+2 , sony z3 n moto x play... Which is better....Bro go for moto x play as compared to z3 n one plus two itz d best cell.
I have been using this phone for past three months and i would like to give my opinion on the same.
1. Camera is good for normal pictures but it pixelates in zoom which is a problem. But image clarity wise after picture it is ok.
2. Battery backup and stand is really awesome. battery will drain while using data from our network providers but during normal wifi i did not face battery drain issues. Normal video watching and games are fine and work fine.
3. Fingerprint sensor is a good addition. Wont work always but is effective most times and the home works pretty well.
4. I love the fact that we have a profile switcher in the left side like Iphones because it really helps in usage at critical places.
5. Processing speed and RAM is a good addition and i have been exceptionally pleased with a good performance and effectiveness.
6. Weight will pose a problem if the user wants a lightweight phone but considering with the features provided i feel it is ok.
7. Screen rotation response is smoewhat less when compared with Samsung and Moto.
8. Activeness and response of mobile is very good.
I am happy with this mobile since i am able to use it effectively and dont face hanging issues and gaming and usage is pretty awesome. I will advise this phone for whovever likes a mobile that can be used for all purposes. Hope One plus comes with a update for the OS which solves issues for camera pixelation and screen rotation.