which mobile is best among one plus 2 ,moto x play and asus zenfone selfie
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Hi guys tell me Is the battery back really bad in one plus 2????? N Heating?????One plus charger is the best
Raj, 03 Jan 2016Guys i m really confued between One+2 , sony z3 n moto x play... Which is better....Bro go for moto x play as compared to z3 n one plus two itz d best cell.
I have been using this phone for past three months and i would like to give my opinion on the same.
1. Camera is good for normal pictures but it pixelates in zoom which is a problem. But image clarity wise after picture it is ok.
2. Battery backup and stand is really awesome. battery will drain while using data from our network providers but during normal wifi i did not face battery drain issues. Normal video watching and games are fine and work fine.
3. Fingerprint sensor is a good addition. Wont work always but is effective most times and the home works pretty well.
4. I love the fact that we have a profile switcher in the left side like Iphones because it really helps in usage at critical places.
5. Processing speed and RAM is a good addition and i have been exceptionally pleased with a good performance and effectiveness.
6. Weight will pose a problem if the user wants a lightweight phone but considering with the features provided i feel it is ok.
7. Screen rotation response is smoewhat less when compared with Samsung and Moto.
8. Activeness and response of mobile is very good.
I am happy with this mobile since i am able to use it effectively and dont face hanging issues and gaming and usage is pretty awesome. I will advise this phone for whovever likes a mobile that can be used for all purposes. Hope One plus comes with a update for the OS which solves issues for camera pixelation and screen rotation.
1. I could not found in call list that received call was on sim 1 or sim 2.
2. Could not search contact by cell no or 3-4 digit known to us but after selection of known digits full contact not displayed.. please make me know how to arrange the same?
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2016Hi guys tell me Is the battery back really bad in one plus 2????? N Heating?????Battery back up quite good. For me it didn't pose problem
Raj, 03 Jan 2016Guys i m really confued between One+2 , sony z3 n moto x play... Which is better....I have been using z3 more than a year. Performance is great and smooth. Never hangs and it have a long battery life.
Hi guys tell me
Is the battery back really bad in one plus 2?????
ZiadKaakati, 02 Jan 2016Hi, I bought my One Plus 2 one month earlier from Souq.com / GCC .... 1- My device speakers i... moreThere only is one speaker and battery just goes quick on one plus two I get about 3-4 hours screen on time watching YouTube and about 2 playing games
Raj, 03 Jan 2016Guys i m really confued between One+2 , sony z3 n moto x play... Which is better....I had the same problem and I chose one plus 2 and I am very happy with my decision
chetan, 03 Jan 2016Hey, guys. My OPT is running on Android 5.1.1 and Oxygen 2.2 OTA Just an hour back, my finge... moreThis has been a common issue with the one plus two and is most likely hardware not software I recommend contacting one plus directly and try get an rma
My OPT is running on Android 5.1.1 and Oxygen 2.2 OTA
Just an hour back, my fingerprint sensor stopped responding all of a sudden. The two buttons on either side of the sensor work but the sensor doesn't work at all; not even to take me back to the home screen. I've had to switch on the on-screen navigational buttons; which are annoying as hell.
Is there any solution to this besides a factory reset, which I am not looking forward to at all.
Guneesh, 31 Dec 2015Suddenly today my finger print stopped working out of sudden.. Please help..!!same here
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2016
Please support me with the unsaved Received numbers which doesn't display while dialing the... moreDear Anynomous
I need your valuable opinion .. i need the best dual sim phone .. i am Samsung user ..but i don't mind to change to other brand
My concern in the phone is the connection (Data and WIFI) and performance; strong and speed, also prefer not to exceed 5 inch size
Guys i m really confued between One+2 , sony z3 n moto x play...
Which is better....
Prabhakar, 02 Jan 2016Check settings where home button could have been disabled. This sometime causes this issue.
I have not read your exact post but if u are facing a non responsive finger print sensor then the problem is software linked and not hardware. So no need to go to a service centre as they anyways won't know anything. Try the following_
Keep the lower end of volume button on right side and the power button pressed simultaneously for long and the phone would go into reboot mode, select English and then select wipe cache and Data and then select wipe cache and then let it reboot.
Try this many times if it does not work at first.